Marks And Spencer Delivery Reviews

Marks And Spencer have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-

A-

Delivery - Fast

84.62%
Industry Average
" Quick and free delivery. "
posted 3 months ago - Caroline Riley
" I was able to arrange a quick and convenient delivery for collection "
posted 4 months ago - Mr Watson
" Very speedy delivery to my local store and that store now accepts any returns (this is a recent service). Staff pleasant and willing to assist if any queries. "
posted 4 months ago - C Britton
" excellent products and service very quick delivery times and kept you informed on the process of the order would use online shopping again "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Free delivery for over £50. Free delivery for in store collections and returns. Excellent emails to keep you up to date with deliveries "
posted 5 months ago - Sandra Jenkins
" I have purchased flowers several times from them online and I have been impressed by the beautiful range of plants and flowers which are far cheaper to send than many online florists. M&S kept me updated with the delivery process and each time the recipient has been absolutely delighted. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" Bought 2 bras form my local store, fitted perfectly as I had been measured while there, I later decided to buy a 3rd one, my store did not have my size in the colour I wanted, they duly ordered one for me, delivery to the store was free and very quick. Am delighted with the products and the service. "
posted 6 months ago - Kath Drummond
" I had a problem getting last minute xmas presents due to bad cold. I browsed through their website and managed to buy all presents for children and adults, The delivery was quick too "
posted 6 months ago - Diane Sheppard
" Very quick delivery.Arrived much more before time! "
posted 7 months ago - Rita Edward
" A big big favourite of mine and my family .never a problem with this company .big online shopper speedy delivery fast returns and refunds .no postage required can receive and return with parcel motel .one of the best.0 "
posted 7 months ago - Theresa Walsh