Marks And Spencer Delivery Reviews

Marks And Spencer have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-

A-

Delivery - Fast

81.19%
Industry Average
" I must said, M&S has an excellent delivery team, I have bought furniture from many other popular shops and some of them are very good but must say M&S delivery experts are outstanding, very polite, friendly, well handling of all the furnitures , and tidy everything before the leave your home. "
posted 2 days ago - Catherine
" Ordered items in sale,really good value for money,speedy delivery. "
posted 2 days ago - Bethan James
" Very quick delivery, easy collection, we'll made items in soft organic cotton "
posted 1 month ago - Lindsay Threlkeld
" I ordered online for delivery in store. "
posted 2 months ago - Rachel Latham
" Prompt free delivery to a convenient store and if not suitable Any M&S store would refund or exchange. "
posted 2 months ago - Hazel Bland
" I live in Portugal and sometimes order from M&S. Their delivery to Portugal is quick and efficient. I have always been pleased with their service - the clothes always fit me too! "
posted 3 months ago - Eunice Hicks
" Good choice of delivery & collection options. Also product as advertised. "
posted 3 months ago - Helena Hennessey
" I had an underwear fitting and the assistant was helpful and professional. However 4 out off of the items I chose were out of stock so we're ordered for home delivery. I was appalled to learn that returns were to a main store only or PAID delivery. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Easy to deal with, speedy delivery to New Zealand. "
posted 4 months ago - Jennifer Heathcote
" Great product it’s class delivery "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous