Marks And Spencer Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Marks And Spencer
6PM
6PM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B
Happy
Low
Online Presence
High

About Marks And Spencer: Marks & Spencer are one of the UKs top department stores with a substantial range of products available online. All M&S clothing and home products are available through www.marksandspencers.com, as well as some online exclusive products.

Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Rd

Lingerie & Underwear

Tell us how Marks And Spencer made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"For years every week I buy food from M and S and did'nt mind it is perhaps more expensive than other places but the quality is good. However recently I am finding this has changed. Their roast potatoes and parmentier potatoes, to name a couple, were really tasty but now they are terrible. Are they using different suppliers or cheap products. I have found this with a few products I have bought for years but now find them inedible and definitely not worth the money."
Are you Marks And Spencer? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My son gets married in two weeks time and today we went to the store in Torquay to get him kitted out. On arrival at menswear we met Eddy who offered to help. I cannot commend this gentleman enough. He was kind and offered advice when asked was not pushy or forceful but very helpful. Nothing was to much trouble for him and we left totally satisfied with the products so carfully chosen with his help. Such good customer service is very rare in this day and age and was wonderful to experience. My husband as a result also bought and new suit and allied items. Please make Eddy and his line manager of his qualities and how much we appreciate his help"
"Upstairs cafe at the Sheffield Meadowhall branch a lady called Karen that works there cheers me up on my visits every single time nothing is too much trouble and her service is second to none worth her weight in gold."
"I needed some help finding a swimsuit and shorts an t shirt. Dawn at the ladies clothes section Romford, helped me find sizes and colours I wanted and ordered items for me that were not in stock. Her manner was friendly but business-like and as a result I spent a lot of money! But very happy with what I got."
"All staff always provides a good customer service, very helpful and friendly, especially Dan one of the employees, i just simply love shopping in there."
"Visited Marks and Spencers Chester today to look for full length slip for lace dress was given 5 star service by a lady called Tina who really looked after me and even waited to check in changing room to give me 2nd Opinion as always welcome by us ladies turns out she was a Manager and I can truly understand why her customer service really was above and beyond and I left the store feeling really happy. Well done TINA absolute asset to Marks and Spencer Chester"
"I went for a bra fitting today Monday 15 April 2019, at Marks and Spencer Ealing Broadway, it was amazing the lady that measured me was very thorough her name was Nina, and then she called her colleague for second opinion her name was Wendy she gave great advice, I left a very happy lady with some wonderful bras, would definitely recommend a bra fitting there, I will be returning"
"Strawberry compote Trifle., Was bitterly disappointing. You have for some reason omitted the jelly from this recipe, no longer a trifle but a complete and utter mess when serving, mixes altogether. May as well sell it as a smoothie. Will never buy this again. What was M&S thinking ?"
"I am from New Zealand. I ordered two kids cloths using their website. First time order didn't go though as per the web site. So I ordered again. When I check my Credit card they have charge me two time. I contact the customer service several times to rectify the issue, they are asking me to talk to my bank. Their website charge me twice not my bank. The customer service is useless. I will not recommend they website and horrible customer service."
"For the first time in more than 20 years I bought a pile of clothes today. Why? Quality cotton/natural materials in nice simple shapes and colours. M&S made Zara and others look cheap."
"Visited Your Marks and Spencer Shop In Barrow in furness on the 11/4/2019 just on the off chance that you had any ladies sandals that i liked. And i was pleasantly surprised that you had just what i was looking for, Nicola on Check out was a pleasant and helpful member off your staff which made the purchase even better."
"Mango, rice and crayfish salad was revolting. Under-cooked rice, overcooked crayfish that were so small they could have passed for shrimps and a dressing that was absolutely foul. Yesterday, I bought what has been a favourite in the past - chinese style ribs to cook and eat with your oatmeal rolls. Ribs are now flavourless (have you reduced the salt, cut the spices?) and rolls were so soft and soggy that they fell apart when slicing them - and again, too low on salt for flavour. Now very reluctant to buy any prepared M&S dish,"
"Visited Gemini., with £100 in vouchers to spend. Whoever is buying your fashion needs sacking. Horrible stripe linen suits that look like Belsen wear & crease even before wearing.Horrible flower print long dresses & skirts. Racks full of sale goods, surely this tells you the fashion is wrong. You are missing a niche market of 50+ women. Take a look at Phase 8 & Next they have it spot on. Very disappointed. I discussed this at lunch today with colleagues & they all agreed ."
"Just received an email that part of my order was cancelled. When I tried to cancel the whole order as the main thing I wanted was cancelled I was unable to contact. Everything had no reply, What a trick. Was unable to use chat or email on their site."
"Absolute fantastic customer service from Shaaron and Dominic in Menswear in Bromley store on Sunday 31st March. They were extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble and I would definitely shop there again if I knew Shaaron and Dominic were going to be working."
"I received a bouquet of roses bought at our local store for Mothering Sunday. Followed all the right procedures advised for roses. However, the outer petals went brown very soon and the whole bunch wilted and was completely dead by Tuesday. Very disappointed."
"I can't believe how much M&S has changed in the past year. Lower prices on staples like bread, milk, meat and salad. Superb value with their fabulous Dine In options (we have one every week). And far from the rather staid and traditional M&S we have known for years, we are seeing quirky Love Sausages on Valentines Day, naughty bunny rabbits at Easter and fun advertising that has my family laughing, but drooling for M&S grub. Makes me proud to shop British!!"
"Very disappointed to find that the egg in their gastropub range is processed and not just at a natural egg encased in sausage meat"
"7 month old suit worn “too much” now left with a 3 piece suit with no trousers"
"I went to your store in Chelsea kings toad today 31/03/2019 to return a 2 months coat which is turned fluffy and old in such a short period. But the cashier Susan and her supervisor Sarah were very unhelpful, rude and didn't show empathy. They didn't even try to help or suggest an exchange nor a voucher. I am so disappointed, they spoiled my mother's day and after decenies of shopping at M&S ,will never return and I am so upset I am telling everyone. The staff are not trained on customer service and retention. Shame"
Marks And Spencer is rated 4.04 based on 697 reviews