Marks And Spencer Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Marks And Spencer
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Fashion Accessories
Footwear
Hats
Lingerie & Underwear

How would you rate Marks And Spencer?

418 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Julie Avies
Great online service and products

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Marks And Spencer in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Julie Avies
"Great online service and products"
"I have purchased flowers several times from them online and I have been impressed by the beautiful range of plants and flowers which are far cheaper to send than many online florists. M&S kept me updated with the delivery process and each time the recipient has been absolutely delighted."
Abbas Khan
"We visited Marks & Spencers in Redditch to return a pair of shoes. We were given a credit note which was absolutely fine as we were intending to use it in the in-store cafe. At the cafe they were unable to use the credit note as it hadn't registered on the system yet. However, the staff were very apologetic and accommodating. We were served and seated and due to the error with the credit note we were given a new credit note which meant that our meal was almost free. Excellent customer service - thank you!!"
Kath Drummond
"Bought 2 bras form my local store, fitted perfectly as I had been measured while there, I later decided to buy a 3rd one, my store did not have my size in the colour I wanted, they duly ordered one for me, delivery to the store was free and very quick. Am delighted with the products and the service."
Dominic Graham
"Excellent service."
Suzanne
"So easy to order online and collect instore. Great quality, great customer service, great shopping!"
"The plant I had delivered was sent in a 1" deep box designed to fit through a letterbox. The postman rang the bell because the box had burst open (because football was too big) & contents hanging out. I rang M&S, the operator was brilliant & got me a replacement sent the following day. Although not as bad, the box again was open & the plant in much better condition (the first one ad been broken & badly damaged). Although I was grateful for the gift, I would advise anyone against ordering from M&S flowers."
Diane Sheppard
"I had a problem getting last minute xmas presents due to bad cold. I browsed through their website and managed to buy all presents for children and adults, The delivery was quick too"
"Here I am in Kent on holiday for 10 days. Decided to treat myself to some supposedly upmarket salad stuff. Bought a pack of Santini tomatoes and an "essential cucumber". The Santinis looked just fabulous but turned out to be the most bland taste I have experienced for this kind of tomato. Even a shake of salt had little effect on the bland flavour. Now for the cucumber. It had an most amazingly tough and leathery skin and the inside was very seedy, pithy and soft. So lacking in any real fresh flavour associated with good cucumbers. Tomatoes from Morocco ref 8639D and cucumber English supplier 279ACH. In future I will stick to my usual source (Lidl and Aldi), pay much less and experience far better quality and avoid M & S in the future."
Margaret Gibson
"Completely satisfied with products ordered"
"Ordered an item on line. Initially I was offered free delivery but then as the clock ticked into the next morning that was mysteriously gone. Never mind, didn't mind paying the postage. Items arrived within couple of days, no problem, but although they were exactly the same style as the ones purchased the week before they were far too small! So, returned the same day 12th March at 3.39pm. Didn't hear anything so tracked the return parcel. For some reason it had not even gone out to be returned to the warehouse until Saturday 17th March!! Anyway, went on line to enquire why I still hadn't received an email advising about my refund only to be told that they package has still not reached the warehouse! Just don't get it, why does it take 2 weeks for a package to be returned to the warehouse and if it's the fault of Royal Mail then they need to talk about changing their contract! Very disappointed as apparently nothing can be done until the 14 working days has passed, even though they can tell that I did return the package on 12/3 and it was out for delivery on 17/3. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!! When I shop with LTS or Next I get free delivery and returns and if I have to return an item I've never waited longer than 5 working days usually less with Next. Don't think I can stand the stress of shopping on line with M & S again"
Lorraine Cheshire
Verified Reviewer
"Purchased two of chairs 14 months ago along with the matching sofa. The seat cushions on both chairs have creased badly. Reported to M and S and they sent out a guy from 'Fira'. His report was nothing like what he had said to me when he inspected the chairs. I honestly thought he had the wrong house !!. Spoke to M and S and they said from seeing the photo's he had sent in they agreed to replace the inserts of the cushions and this would take about 4 to 5 weeks, Excellent I thought NO. When I rang to chase them up 5 weeks later they said the cushions had now changed and any replacement would not fit into my cushion covers !! Looks exactly the same on line.....Basically M and S have just wiped their hands of this complaint, so I have been left with two hardly used chairs with faulty cushions. I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH MARKS AND SPENCER AGAIN. Such a shame that a Company that once held such great respect has gone this way. NO WONDER THEIR PROFITS HAVE NOSEDIVED, Perhaps they should look at how they treat their customers."
"Ordered online for collection. 6 items. i was told it was ready, collected bag to find 4 items and a bill for 6 saying items in bag. Had to spend ages contacting customer service, only to be issued and sorry for wasting your time, here is a refund. Really!"
Rita Edward
"Very quick delivery.Arrived much more before time!"
Mrs Val Kerr
"l got some lovely tops and a dress in the sale which made me really happy."
Mr Travers
"dealt with me,as a customer, as one would expect to be treated. no, I have not elected to be anonymous. unfortunately you have got it wrong !!!!!!"
Eileen Ashworth
"the items arrived quickly and were exactly as seen. Good quality and reasonable price."
Theresa Walsh
"A big big favourite of mine and my family .never a problem with this company .big online shopper speedy delivery fast returns and refunds .no postage required can receive and return with parcel motel .one of the best.0"
Mrs S
"Excellent quality products, and while the service online isn't always perfect but most importantly, they rectify it when it isn't."
Kim Kinsley
"After ordering a breadbin,tea sugar and coffee set two of the items were damaged customer services were very helpful and send replacements straight away and I didn’t even have to return the damaged items now using as storage tin ."
Marks And Spencer is rated 4.36 based on 424 reviews