Marks And Spencer Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Marks And Spencer
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Fashion Accessories
Footwear
Hats
Lingerie & Underwear

How would you rate Marks And Spencer ?

RICHARDSON
"Generally standard is good but not sure if it warrants the costs"
Bridget Highwood
"Plenty of choice and very helpful staff"
Richard Horsnell
Unverified Reviewer
"M&S so far off the marks these days. sizing, product quality and everything that was good gone to rat sh1t"
Janice
"Easy ordering,no P&P as collected from nearby store.More than pleased with quality of goods."
Roddy Hamilton
Verified Reviewer
"Marks & Spencer Flowers! Forget them - absolutely useless service! Ordered two big bunches of flowers for my wife on our first anniversary. M&S failed to deliver on the appointed day (booked a week ago) and so my wife had no flowers. Suggest there are much better companies to buy flowers from online and M&S should be avoided at all cost. They’re rubbish!"
Mr Watson
"I was able to arrange a quick and convenient delivery for collection"
C Britton
"Very speedy delivery to my local store and that store now accepts any returns (this is a recent service). Staff pleasant and willing to assist if any queries."
"I cannot believe how poor Marks & Spencer's clothes are. How on earth do they work out their clothes sides! I purchased 2 pair of trousers and neither fit. One pair is so poorly made, I would have got better off a market stall! I also bought a pair of jeans - the legs were that skinny I had trouble trying them on. I have tried for a while now to buy clothing from Marks & Spensors, but after this attempt, I will not even waste my time anymore. I strongly recommend they replace ALL their buyers, before there is no Marks & Spensors at all."
Mr J S Horsaman
"Excellent food"
"This company are really not very good . I simply cannot understand how people rave about their food quality, when in fact it isn't very good at all. This company try to live on a bygone reputation, when there was little else really to get clothes from. The quality of their items is not good at all for the price. Whoever their buyers are should be sacked and get in people who understand what the public want, not what the the company THINK they want. Paying over the odds for clothing does not mean great quality. In fact this company sell clothing items either too long in the sleeves, trousers that are not what the size states they are, to name but two. I live in Kent, and the store in Dover has closed down recently. It has moved down nearer the sea front selling food only. This shopping precinct idea came from Dover District Council, and anyone living locally knows what this means. It most likely means that like everything else DDC get up to, it will fail. Seems like M&S didn't do their homework!! Who on earth is going to make a special trip to Dover to shop in Marks, for example, when they can drive a short distance to Canterbury and shop in that store which sells food also. It is very big. Come on Marks, get your act together and get with the times. Oh, and don't do what all the others are doing....self service checkouts. It is a fact people, that every single item you buy, the price of it being scanned at a REAL checkout by a REAL person, has been factored in to the total cost. If they want self service then insist on a discount for doing so or DON'T use them."
Angela Beddows
"Always great customer service and reliable - good products"
Sandra Wilkinson
"Excellent quality and very helpful assistants in Sittingbourne food hall."
"Always good quality good range and choice of colours overseas service excellent"
Naomi Angell
Verified Reviewer
"Bought Garden furniture in 2015. By 2017 it was disintegrating as the wood it was made of was so soft it got got water logged and the chair backs started sheering off Apart from the very poor quality of the product, the customer service to address the problem was appalling. There seems to be a computer says no regime with no one taking responsibility and impossible to ibe put through to management. I will never buy furniture at Marks and Spencer’s again and would never recommend that my friends do so. It is a very different service from the clothes and food departments when they are always keen to help the customer."
Sonya Romaniw
Unverified Reviewer
"I am a regular shopper with M & S, purchase some food items there every week, I used to buy most of my clothes in Marks, but have been so disappointed with the ladies 'fashion'. Don't know who the buyers are, but they really need to have a overhaul, The fashions for the older woman is extremely poor, not everyone wants to buy clingy tops or with fussy sleeves that look ridiculous on most people. I would like to see better quality clothes with a more classic design, longer lengths for dresses & skirts & better quality materials used ie more wool cardigans as opposed to acrylic. I was a huge fan of Per Una & would often buy their longer length skirts. I love Marks, but am looking more to other shops now to buy better quality clothes. Sorry."
V Browne
"For a quick and tasty evening dinner for the family, I pop the frozen tatties in with the Salmon and Broccoli Quiche - gorgeous! Thank you M&S Food!"
"I go to buy a basket full of birthday cakes in Marks and Spencers, London Bridge Station. I ask the Marks and Spencers lady if I can pay at the till rather than use self service as it will take forever. I am told NO - self service only. Not what you expect from M&S!! Happy birthday then!"
Pat Ciccone
"Always very happy with the quality and no quibble returns I have encountered with this store. I shop there without fear of over pricing or difficult staff"
"excellent products and service very quick delivery times and kept you informed on the process of the order would use online shopping again"
Brian Wilson
"We ordered some solar lights from the large M & S in Pudsey at 7.30pm on a Monday evening, and they were available for us to pick up from our small M & S Food shop in Ilkley by 12.00am the following morning. Brilliant service - thank you."
Marks And Spencer is rated 4.33 based on 466 reviews