Marks And Spencer Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Marks And Spencer

How would you rate Marks And Spencer?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

370 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Marks And Spencer in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The problem was during the 'title' part of the delivery address. I needed 'Canon & Mrs ...' but their site prevented this. I would have settled for 'no title' at all but this also wasn't possible. I was so cross that I cancelled the order. I won't use their flower department again.. and I have reported the problem to them."
"Yummy ready meals"
Muriel Lawson
"Excellent sale prices, excellent quality for the money and excellent service."
Mr Brian Cheetham
"Good food right prices."
Tex
"Their food is really good."
Betty
"Order well packed and received in good time. Goods were just what I ordered and I am extremely happy with my purchase. Will shop with them again."
Brian Flynn
"Love the range of Saville Row inspired suits.....good fit and excellent materials.....always arrive promptly."
Suzanne Erdbrink
"Staff are always friendly and helpful and go the extra mile."
"Helpful with my purchase, and with choosing an outfit for a wedding."
Betty
"Products were perfect, good communication and fast delivery service. Very happy."
Eva Taylor
"The food is always first class and there shops are always clean and tidy."
Eva Taylor
"The food is always first class and there shops are always clean and tidy."
Matthew Finch
"M&S are usually quite expensive, but I went in recently and they had jumpers at only £20, not reduced or anything. Lovely material and great for work."
"I have visited Cambridge store many times over past few weeks hoping to purchase long ladies trousers. I did contact Marks and Spencer a few weeks back to make a complaint but so far still unlucky."
Tanya Terzieva
"The delivery is free"
Bill Cooper
"Reliable quality products"
Jill Ray
"Really welcome and made my trip to shop happy experience.Staff were friendly and quality of produce amazing."
Yvonne Rowat
"Very quick and efficient service."
"Didn't have what I wanted, staff ordered product for me, which arrived quickly. Very impressed"
Marks And Spencer is rated 4.39 based on 384 reviews