Marks Spencer Appliances Reviews

Electrical
Home Appliances
Electrical
Home Appliances

How would you rate Marks Spencer Appliances?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

70 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr David Wells

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Marks Spencer Appliances in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr David Wells
"Ordered a nightgown for my others 85 birthday. Very long story but website was very poor when looking for details. Finding a contact phone number was very difficult (was passed from pillar to post). Once finally ordered the product was lost (only found this out by phoning again after product failed to arrive). So, very poor service, poor website and very hard to get in touch. My opinion of M & S has now reduced significantly and can see why they're in the trouble they are. Good for in-store food, perhaps forget their other buying options..."
Ce Aspin
"I ordered 3 bras online (not able to leave the house much at the moment) and was a bit dubious about not being able to try them on first. I needn't have worried - they are a perfect fit. Long live M&S."
Greg
"Easy to use website. Very quick delivery available and no quibble returns policy. Garments I purchased were all as shown, quality was good and one item I didn't want to keep was sent back easily using the return label provided and refunded no problem."
"Got very good deals on items I selected."
Jonny Malseed
"item out of stock in several local stores but was able to order item to store of my choice and it arrived on time. had expected delay due to festive period."
Mrs Margaret Stevenson
"Customer service was great, very helpful and considerate"
"Good value, speedy delivery and free returns if needed."
J Malam
"One of my favourite stores, which I have never had a problem with in many years of custom. Always good quality, especially the underwear. Always prompt delivery, will always take back an item if it does not fit properly (we are not all a perfect shape unfortunately). My only reservation with M&S is that with their vast amount of choice in all areas, is that their items cannot all be made in the UK."
"The friendly service by staff and excellent value for money"
Noreen King
"Ordered slippers for my twin grandsons for Christmas. Order confirmation said they would be available for collection after 12 o'clock on Thursday. I visited the Ormskirk store at about 4pm. The parcel had not arrived. A rather curt assistant asked if I had received an email, as they send an email when it has been checked in. She said it would probably arrive on Friday. As I was in Liverpool, and catching the train back to Ormskirk on Friday, I called in again. Again, the slippers had not arrived. It is now 6.45 on Saturday evening, and still no email. I have ordered from numerous suppliers in the past, and had goods both delivered and sent to a store for collection. I will not use the Marks click and collect service again.."
T Bond
"We visited M&S in Chelmsford recently to do some Christmas shopping and we found lots of things that we liked for friends and family and when we took them to the checkout the team member was friendly and made us feel like valued customers."
"Easy to navigate website, handy delivery option to nearest M&S food store, which saved a trip into town to collect. Items always good quality."
Lenka
"M&S is one of the retailers that varies in the quality of service, from not so good (in the past) to very good. This time I was pleasantly surprised after ordering 2 piece baby outfit (knitted dungarees and basic short growth) everything was OK, only thing that could be improved was the time I had to wait to be served once collecting my order, the outfit was so pretty I have ordered another one in bigger size."
"Quality of food products."
Tracey Hastings
"easy website great choice easy to navigate good value & quality"
Jack2873
"After sales service to be honest wasn't up to scratch. M&S was very tardy acknowledging my return."
Mr Robert Norman
"Shopped last week at outlet staff very kind and very helpfull nothing to much trouble."
Haleigh
"Lovely quality clothing and designs. Found some bargains in the sale. A little on the expensive side full price, however items are worth the money"
Ms Ruth Bridger
"I just browsed along the sale racks and found some jeggings, a pair of charcoal grey leggings and a summer top - total £12 - what a bargain !"
Mr Nicholas Henly
"Polite staff. Good quality clothing, well made and stylish."
Marks Spencer Appliances is rated 4.53 based on 71 reviews