Marks Spencer Appliances Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Marks Spencer Appliances
11PM
11PM

About Marks Spencer Appliances: Fantastic prices on Kitchen Appliances at Marks & Spencer, with a great range of A rated energy efficient appliances, all our appliances have an energy rating of A or above meaning you have the peace of mind knowing your appliance is more environmentally friendly – with our range of A, A+ and A++ appliances you will be sure to find a perfect selection of appliances for your home.

Marks & Spencer Appliances

Home Appliances
Electrical
Home Appliances

Tell us how Marks Spencer Appliances made you happy

"Purchased some nice colourful cotton chino trousers from M & S recently. Didn't intend buying trousers when I went in store; just saw the colourful range on display and the bright teal/turquoise shade caught my eye, so I tried them on. They fitted well and were very reasonably priced. Have always thought M & S represented good value for money and clothing is usually of good quality and fit - though I have to admit, some of the designs and styles recently have not been to my liking. I like the simple, classic styles which don't go in and out of fashion and M & S used to do this well, so they should stick with what they do best. Pleased with my recent purchase; nice fabric, great colour and well-fitting."
Are you Marks Spencer Appliances? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Marks Spencer Appliances receives. Reply Free
"Great way to shop - order online one day, collect the next. This is my new favourite way to shop!"
"Polite, nice attitude towards customers,products well priced I have shopped at Marks & Spencer for 30 years. regards,Carol."
"Good quality / helpful staff"
"Variety of colour choices on products e.g. the throw I bought."
"Ordered a nightgown for my others 85 birthday. Very long story but website was very poor when looking for details. Finding a contact phone number was very difficult (was passed from pillar to post). Once finally ordered the product was lost (only found this out by phoning again after product failed to arrive). So, very poor service, poor website and very hard to get in touch. My opinion of M & S has now reduced significantly and can see why they're in the trouble they are. Good for in-store food, perhaps forget their other buying options..."
"I ordered 3 bras online (not able to leave the house much at the moment) and was a bit dubious about not being able to try them on first. I needn't have worried - they are a perfect fit. Long live M&S."
"Easy to use website. Very quick delivery available and no quibble returns policy. Garments I purchased were all as shown, quality was good and one item I didn't want to keep was sent back easily using the return label provided and refunded no problem."
"Got very good deals on items I selected."
"item out of stock in several local stores but was able to order item to store of my choice and it arrived on time. had expected delay due to festive period."
"Customer service was great, very helpful and considerate"
"Good value, speedy delivery and free returns if needed."
"One of my favourite stores, which I have never had a problem with in many years of custom. Always good quality, especially the underwear. Always prompt delivery, will always take back an item if it does not fit properly (we are not all a perfect shape unfortunately). My only reservation with M&S is that with their vast amount of choice in all areas, is that their items cannot all be made in the UK."
"The friendly service by staff and excellent value for money"
"Ordered slippers for my twin grandsons for Christmas. Order confirmation said they would be available for collection after 12 o'clock on Thursday. I visited the Ormskirk store at about 4pm. The parcel had not arrived. A rather curt assistant asked if I had received an email, as they send an email when it has been checked in. She said it would probably arrive on Friday. As I was in Liverpool, and catching the train back to Ormskirk on Friday, I called in again. Again, the slippers had not arrived. It is now 6.45 on Saturday evening, and still no email. I have ordered from numerous suppliers in the past, and had goods both delivered and sent to a store for collection. I will not use the Marks click and collect service again.."
"We visited M&S in Chelmsford recently to do some Christmas shopping and we found lots of things that we liked for friends and family and when we took them to the checkout the team member was friendly and made us feel like valued customers."
"Easy to navigate website, handy delivery option to nearest M&S food store, which saved a trip into town to collect. Items always good quality."
"M&S is one of the retailers that varies in the quality of service, from not so good (in the past) to very good. This time I was pleasantly surprised after ordering 2 piece baby outfit (knitted dungarees and basic short growth) everything was OK, only thing that could be improved was the time I had to wait to be served once collecting my order, the outfit was so pretty I have ordered another one in bigger size."
"Quality of food products."
"easy website great choice easy to navigate good value & quality"
Marks Spencer Appliances is rated 4.50 based on 76 reviews