MarketBeat Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend MarketBeat
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact MarketBeat?

About MarketBeat: I (Matthew Paulson) founded MarketBeat (then called Analyst Ratings Network) in 2011 with the mission of creating high-quality stock research tools and making them available to investors at all levels. Early on, I recognized that the best research tools in the world are useless unless they are backed by comprehensive, accurate and up-to-the-minute financial data. After realizing that existing financial data providers offered incomplete and fragmented datasets, I set out to create the most comprehensive datasets of analyst recommendations, dividend declarations, earnings announcements, insider trades and other financial data points and began making that data available through our website and our daily newsletters for free.<br /> <br /> Seven years later, MarketBeat has grown by several orders of magnitude but our core mission remains the same: making real-time financial information easily accessible to investors at all levels. By offering unique and proprietary datasets along with a modern and intuitive user interface, MarketBeat has become the go-to resource for retail and institutional investors alike. More than two million people visit MarketBeat.com each month and more than 485,000 investors subscribe to MarketBeat's daily email newsletter. MarketBeat's reporting has also been featured by a number of major financial media outlets, including Barron's Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, MarketWatch and Seeking Alpha.<br /> <br /> MarketBeat offers a variety of free-market calendars and a free daily email newsletter that contains a comprehensive summary of analysts' upgrades and downgrades called MarketBeat Daily Ratings. MarketBeat also publishes a premium daily newsletter called MarketBeat Daily Premium that offers investors an easy way to keep track what is happening with their stocks. MarketBeat All Access subscribers have access to a suite of advanced research tools that they can use to analyze their portfolio and research potential investments.

(844) 978-6257

contact@marketbeat.com

1401 S. Discovery Ave.

Tell us how MarketBeat made you happy

"I LET ME KNOW MY PAYMENT and cancel any orders."
Are you MarketBeat? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"....thanks for the information..........Now I know that I'll NEVER subscribe to this newsletter.........please delete my email address...and don't send me no junk mail!!!!!!"
"I’ve only been on website once but it was sooo frustrating to try to maneuver that I swore I’d never use it again. One year later I was going to give it a 2nd chance but read these reviews and decided “NO WAY”. Sorry to hear about all the hassles and junk mail you all have had to deal with but THANK YOU for sharing and saving others from the experience. BTW, I just read current Bio on MarketBeat on the INC 5000 website. They are ranked #2761 out of 5000 (not good) AND they only have 4 employees!!! You can’t get current, good information for all stocks with only 4 employees...but it explains why there is so much junk mail and forced subscription requests (and all the other bad stuff) people are experiencing!! I’d stay far, far away from that website even if it was offered free!!"
"can you contact me with 10 best male enhencement"
"I’m not sure yet. Your profile on NTSC is not up to date, ie NTS is no longer at Calabasas, etc. and yet it states it was updated today, 9/27/18. Not trustworthy."
"Overall decent tool and page to keep you updated on various market happenings. However, MarketBeat does infact send you many emails that could be considered "spam" or ones that ask you to subscribe, pay fees, or get additional promotional emails - making you question their site. Also, the site makes you go through various links, subscribe to various other promotional emails, etc. to just allow you to view a single report/slideshow; it can get very frustrating in general."
"new interface and new tools abou web site i hope to developing software"
"For me is to soon for reviewing,but I thing I'm going to learn a lot re: the stock Marcket"
"cant use o"
"Market Beat is good for NYSE but very difficult when it comes to entering your portfolio for the TSE."
"I was expecting more and nothing great but not so bad either."
"clarity and format"
"I want to have a good experience but there are a couple of things that make it difficult. 1) before I subscribe I used to receive all the upgrades and downgrades in general, now I only receive upgrades and downgrades of the stocks I own only. I don't like that at all. 2) I don't know if my subscription is too small to you so I can't use most of the things. Most go with All access subcription. 3) Overall is a bit confusing. I tried to get All access as a trial to see if it would improve and it did not work. In any case All access is a bit over my budget. here are other things I like but I would prefer if it would be less confusing and with a better price. Thank you."
"I have been billed but haven’t received no information on nothing!!! I continue receive these solicitation but no Daily updates, I’m about to cancel my subscription!!!! John Phelts"
"I have communicated a couple of times through email and never got a specific response regarding the subscription and what it covers."
"Too early to tell, but I was promised one concise, valuable email a day, and no junk. That hasn't happened - there are still more than one, and lots of junk and scams. Please clean up your act, so I don't have to quit after a month. Regards, Rich Untermann"
"Too Early to tell"
"I do not and will not subscribe to any newsletter that does not honor basic Internet-accepted protocols and courtesies such as one-click Unsubscribe. *One-Click-Unsubscribe" - it's your friend. Don't be afraid to use it. People will like you better and may reconsider subscribing in the future."
"I renewed my subscription, but could not log in. 12/15/17 System asked me to change password that was supposed to be emailed but it never arrived. 12/24/17 I tried to log in again - same thing - system stated that a new password was emailed to me. It never came. I'll cancel my subscription and hopefully get my money back. Victor Sy vicsy@live.com (626) 433-5150"
"too many pop-ups"