MarketBeat Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend MarketBeat

About MarketBeat: MarketBeat's mission is to create high-quality stock research tools and making them available to investors at all levels. MarketBeat offers a variety of free-market calendars, a free daily email newsletter, a premium daily newsletter, and a suite of advanced research tools.

(844) 978-6257

contact@marketbeat.com

1401 S. Discovery Ave.

How would you rate MarketBeat?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Guillermo Arosemena
Verified Buyer
"It keeps you inform about portfolio stocks and watchlist in news, financial data and ratings. What are missing are indicators that tell if stocks are cheap or expensive. You only carry p/e but: peg, price/book, price/sales and P/cash flow are missing. We are experiencing a unique market performance where subject indicators are a must. Thank you Guillermo Arosemena"
Magdalena Theron
Verified Buyer
"It saves me the effort to go and search for the information on Nasdaq, Yahoo, Wall Street Journal and such websites. Thanks you very much for a very useful website!"
"I have found MarketBeat to be a wealth of information all in one place. No jumping from location to location to find the information that I am looking for."
"new interface and new tools abou web site i hope to developing software"
Giuseppe Laface
Verified Buyer
"For me is to soon for reviewing,but I thing I'm going to learn a lot re: the stock Marcket"
"cant use o"
Andrew Wyszkowski
Verified Buyer
"How about how it made me unhappy ? I am flooded with all sorts of emails from various promoters of investment strategies and tips. How do I get to control this? Furthermore, although I am an All Access subscriber, I only get the Premium newsletter?"
"It can provide the stock information that I need."
Marshall Schofield
Verified Buyer
"Market Beat is good for NYSE but very difficult when it comes to entering your portfolio for the TSE."
"I was expecting more and nothing great but not so bad either."
Sampath Kumar
"Great service !"
"clarity and format"
Paula Summers
Verified Buyer
"Just all kinds of cool information!!!"
"it summarized all information from a variety of sources, so I would not have to go to more websites to look for the information."
"Find Broker Rating so easily"
Christine Dunn
Verified Buyer
"I want to have a good experience but there are a couple of things that make it difficult. 1) before I subscribe I used to receive all the upgrades and downgrades in general, now I only receive upgrades and downgrades of the stocks I own only. I don't like that at all. 2) I don't know if my subscription is too small to you so I can't use most of the things. Most go with All access subcription. 3) Overall is a bit confusing. I tried to get All access as a trial to see if it would improve and it did not work. In any case All access is a bit over my budget. here are other things I like but I would prefer if it would be less confusing and with a better price. Thank you."
John Phelts
Verified Buyer
"I have been billed but haven’t received no information on nothing!!! I continue receive these solicitation but no Daily updates, I’m about to cancel my subscription!!!! John Phelts"
Ralph Seligman
Verified Buyer
"I have been a "free" subscriber for nearly a year, but thus far I have a problem discerning the difference between the free and the paid Premium. Loved Market beat in my first year and rarely missed a "beat". Recently seven different researchers gave a stock a 30% upgrade. Seven is a whole lot of researchers so I jumped in on that stock. That $20 stock reached its goal inless than 2 weeks and is still rising. Thank you Market Beat. Look forward to more of the same with Premium but I must first find my way."
Aftab Hossain
Verified Buyer
"I have communicated a couple of times through email and never got a specific response regarding the subscription and what it covers."
Rich Untermann
Verified Buyer
"Too early to tell, but I was promised one concise, valuable email a day, and no junk. That hasn't happened - there are still more than one, and lots of junk and scams. Please clean up your act, so I don't have to quit after a month. Regards, Rich Untermann"
MarketBeat is rated 3.94 based on 99 reviews