MarketBeat Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend MarketBeat

About MarketBeat: MarketBeat's mission is to create high-quality stock research tools and making them available to investors at all levels. MarketBeat offers a variety of free-market calendars, a free daily email newsletter, a premium daily newsletter, and a suite of advanced research tools.

(844) 978-6257

contact@marketbeat.com

1401 S. Discovery Ave.

How would you rate MarketBeat?

Vernon
Verified Buyer

I have been a user of MB for several yrs now along with several other sites and find their offering to be excellent and most importantly, timely.
My wife, since her retirement, has joined me in attempting to outsmart Mr. Market (sometimes we do, sometimes we don't) but we're ahead by a rather significant $amount and some part of that success goes to MB.
In addition to the timely information they offer is their Customer Service. Over the yeas I have had several issues that have arisen and reported such to MB and all were resolved within 2 days at most... impressive, I think, especially when compared to some other sites.

If u are serious about "playing the market" one could do a lot worse that joining MB. In essence I give MB a very serious THUMBS-UP. Matt does an excellent job at what he does.

Vern G....Sacramento CA
Timothy
Verified Buyer

It give me all of the info I need to make decisions and keep up on each specific stock.
Torsten

Sehr gut Internetseite.

It is going up
Vlad
Verified Buyer

In general it's bad, but you have no implantation time.Which make difficult to understand for how long should you invest( few days, weeks, months).
Verified Buyer

I enjoyed reading it lot of useful
Infirmation
Timoteo
Verified Buyer

N/A This service was of no use to me.
William
Verified Buyer

Have been a longtime subscriber to the MarketBeat service. Each weekday morning I spend one to two hours devouring the MarketBeat newsletter reviewing upgrades, downgrades, analyst price target changes, scheduled dividend dates and most importantly, reviewing posted news specific to my portfolio(s) holdings. I find MarketBeat to be the most productive source of information specific to my investments and it, along with WSJ and Barron's, has been a key to my hands on management. MarketBeat has made me a much more proficient investor.
Thomas
Verified Buyer

Constant alerts on my stocks.Daily up and down grades.Insider trading, pertinent financial news and analysis.Thanks!
Verified Buyer

Excellent data source offering high-quality data. Unfortunately slow server response time, not just for queries but also for plain vanilla tasks like logon. Would visit much more often given a faster server.
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Good, topical coverage of stocks that interest me. What I think is not good, is that, say, 25% of your third party links lead to sites that appear to be trying to capture my email address for their own marketing purposes, or have very poor content. Could you improve your editing to remove these, please?
Timothy
Verified Buyer

I find value in the quick synopsis of last quarters earnings and analyst predictions, along with the fundamental indicators. I also have utilized the ancillary reports on insider buying, upgrades/downgrades, etc.
Suresh
Verified Buyer

i am not getting your e-mail
Verified Buyer

I like the format however very concerned when you direct us to other websites which claimed to have achieved profit of thousand of percent etc. Also your constant efforts to achieve higher revenues at times by " dubious " means suggest to me that not all is well in your organization. For example " my accountants will be mad if I were to offer it , deadline is midnight , yet the very next morning you extended the deadline due to heavy demand. We know better than that. I think you are risking your reputation which then will lead to very unpleasant consequences.
Vic