Marisota Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Marisota
01AM
1AM

How would you rate Marisota ?

"Easy to return items that don't fit. Good customer service all round."
"They always have such wonderful products.."
"Easy to use website. Great Choice. Goods arrive next day so a last minute order isn't a worry that you won't have that special item for a special occasion."
"Very good site very inexpensive fashionable clothes. Very good customer service and would happily accept returned products"
"Very good site very inexpensive fashionable clothes"
"Very good company great prices and fasionable clothes would recommend the Co"
"I ordered a beautiful top at Marisota for coming Christmas party but they sent me an electronic game instead. I contacted a customer service and let them a chance to correct their mistake but was told that the item I wanted was out of store. They let me down so much!"
"For larger ladies, and for TG ladies like me, Marisota has an unenviable range of styles and sizes. I can always get what I need, either in dresses, skirts, lingerie, shoes. And the next day delivery never fails."
"As a crossdresser this is the best way to shop,lovely clothes,no hassle."
"Always speedy delivery with large selection of reasonably priced items for all the family and the home. Returns are easy if necessary."
"This is a company that always goes the extra mile to make sure everything is OK, be it an order that placed at the last minute, a return that has got lost or an item which is out of stock when you first call and they then contact you when it is in stock or even when I lost a discount code they found it again on there database. Thank you and I shall continue to enjoy shopping with you."
"Excellent website, easy to use, competitive prices and great quality clothes. Delivered to local shop very quickly."
A
"Sent me a 10per cent discount voucher. When it didn't work I spent 40 minutes trying to get through their awful telephone response scheme. I was quite miffed. Fantastic chap had great communication skills and empathy; sorted it, offered to re-imburse cost of call, took the wind out of Mrs. Quite-Grumpy's sails- and everyone was happy and could enjoy Friday evening!"
"i was looking for a mother of the bride outfit and many of the "value" outfits did not offer a returns service in case of it not fitting correctly. Marisota had the most wonderful range of special occasion outfits and I chose one which came within 3 days and was absolutely perfect in fit and so true to the pictures. I am absolutely delighted and it was only just over £100 but looks worth about £500! I know there are going to be some lovely compliments out there for this outfit on my daughters' special day and I feel I am going to make her proud in this lovely dress. Marisota is now one of my favourites. :)."
"Very bad customer service. Tried to have items returned. Five calls and three weeks later- items still haven't been collected. Staff are very patrinising. Requested to speak to a manager to complain...... am still waiting. The service does not instill any comfidence at all."
Marisota is rated 4.36 based on 15 reviews