Marchwood Appliance Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marchwood Appliance Repairs
Read Marchwood Appliance Repairs Reviews

Tell us how Marchwood Appliance Repairs made you happy
engineer came to repair AEG oven 20th March 2020, asked for a call-out charge of £71.28. they then asked for £ 116.28 for a new heating element for the top oven which I foolishly paid.
Since then I have been trying to contact them to get them to carry out the repair. no reply from them to e-mails and their telephone is not answered. Terrible service, I WOULD NOT DEAL WITH THEM. 16/09/2020
Called an engineer to repair a faulty grill element on a Bosch oven I had the correct replacement part which the engineer "fitted". When he left and I tried the grill only one part of the element worked and my oven, which was working perfectly before, now did not work either. I made several attempts to get this sorted but in the end I did what I should have done before and called in Bosch. Their guy arrived promptly and found that the element had been wired incorrectly with neutral going to live etc. I short a shoddy and dangerous attempt at a repair. The Bosch guy repaired the faults and now all is well. Do NOT deal with these people. I tried to get them to come back and they left me for over a week with no oven or grill. They are dangerous and in my opinion con men!
Avoid this company.
Very disappointing service. Engineer fitted an element from his van, when we used the oven it fused everything, and our kitchen was filled with thick black smoke. We wasted £79.20 for a call out fee/daignostic and our oven wasn't even repaired. Engineer used the technical term, your oven is f*****d. We had to buy a new one. Wouldn't have spent money on a repair if he'd told us this first off. They came back and took the faulty parts away, and said they will refund us for those. Taken nearly a month to get £44 from the £123 we paid. Lost count of emails fobbing us off. Very disappointing service.
Avoid this company.

Very disappointing service. Engineer really messed us about and the company wouldn't accept responsibility for him messing us about. We wasted £79.20 for a call out fee/daignostic and our machine still doesn't work.
Initially thought I was dealing with a local firm, only to find out later it was Marchwood. Tried to charge me a call out of £86 to diagnose a fault I had already advised was the issue. Tried to charge me another call out charge to fit parts that were over three times the cost.

Reported to Citizens Advise, Consumer Advice and Trading Standards. Haven’t paid a penny and they have threatened legal proceedings. Looking forward to seeing them in court if they return calls.

Please ensure you report your issue to local trading standards as they will take up your case.

This is a scam company who should be closed down.
PLEASE - save your money, time and keep your anxiety levels low by NOT using this company.
Their 'service' is so disorganised and their customer interface, just ignorant of the trouble that they cause by being inefficient.
Certainly do NOT fall into the trap of accepting any promises, over the phone or on line, that you will get discount or refunds by continuing to persevere with them.
The customer service is diabolical and misrepresentative. DO NOT use this company, they do not carry adequate parts in the van for the first call out so you have to pay for the second call out (surprise surprise!), the parts ordered are more expensive than any other supplier on the internet.We had to wait 10 days for part, that never even came, which was available for next day delivery from a varirty of suppliers on the internet. This company should be avoided at all costs...a complete rip off !!
terrible service, the engineer did not have a clue what he was doing, I explained it was a NEFF oven and problem with the door, however he didnt know what he was doing, I had to tell him what to do, and he even said it may not be fixable, what a rip off, he held the door as I fixed it
Marchwood Appliance Repairs is rated 1.44 based on 9 reviews