MapServe Reviews

of reviewers recommend MapServe
Read MapServe Reviews
I was disappointed to only discover that the map I wanted is not downloadable to desktop and only discovered that after I had paid for it and no refund was available. I was told that the service was for recreational purposes.
Dear Alan, could you please email us at support@mapserve.co.uk with your issue and we will do our best to help you. We are sorry to hear our services did not meet your expectations. Regards MapServe Team
I was looking for a map that accurately showed our freehold boundaries and the ability to download as DWGs was excellent. Easy to use and got what I needed quickly and accurately!
Thank you so much for your kind words and your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Easy to use, fast 24 hour service.
Thank you for your excellent review!
Is service, pretty simple to use. Fine with me 😁
Thank you very much for your 5-star review and your comment. We really appreciate it!
I find it very easy to navigate the site (far easier than my previous provider) and download the plans I need.
Thank you so much for your 5 -star review! We really appreciate it!
No nonsense and user friendly website which is so easy to navigate.
Thank you very much for your 5-star review!
I use MapServe for all my maps, really easy to use, great selection of additional add on layers if needed and very competitively priced.....wouldnt hesitate to recommend them to which ive already done to a fellow architect..........
Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation. We try to offer the best service possible.
Best Ordinance Survey Mapping system
We are very glad to hear that our services are satisfying your needs. We are grateful for your kind review.
Perfect for our needs as a family property development company.
Dear Wyn, thank you for your excellent review! We really appreciate it.
If, like me, you strive to keep project costs to a minimum then look no further - MapServe are the best value you will find anywhere for georeferenced mapping.
Many thanks for the feedback.
Works well. Just doesn't give you all the historical maps (yet), maybe that would be a great feature for the future?
Dear Bert, thank you very much for your review and we'll take your suggestion into consideration for the future!
simple to use, fast, competitive service
Thank you Rob for your trust in our services and your great review!
My go-to place for maps. Simple easy to use site. Maps at a reasonable price but my favourite part of the site it that it gives you the option to use either portrait or landscape layouts which you sometimes need to capture the whole plot.
Dear Patrick thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We appreciate it!
Easy to use and good value. I like it that you can purchase as much or as little information that you need. Speed is also exemplary. Thoroughly recommend.
Dear Dave thank you very much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!
I find the Mapserve service easy to use, competitively priced and its additional features very helpful.
Dear Jim thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us we really appreciate it!
You need a map. An accurate map. Mapserve serves both efficiently and effectively. Exactly what I said, at the outset...
As an architect I use MapServe to purchase OS plans for use as location plans. The system is intuitive, easy to use and maps are available quickly. This is a no nonsense efficient service.
Thank you so much Chris for your 5 star review and your kind words!
MapServe is easy to use, and competitive on price. A very useful product.
Thank you Jason we are glad to hear you've had a positive experience!
In essence a simple efficient and seamless service for obtaining high quality mapping data.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!
I used to use ProMap but I find Mapserve easier to use and much better value.
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.
MapServe is rated 4.84 based on 344 reviews