MapServe Reviews

of reviewers recommend MapServe
Read MapServe Reviews
MapServe provides an excellent, value for money service, especially for someone like me, who otherwise would have had to pay extortionate fees to obtain an OS map of the location of my business for a simple ‘change of use’ planning application. The fees are very fair & competitive, the service is instant, & the quality of the standard required by Council planning departments, legal teams and architects. It’s possible I could get the same thing at my local library or council, but I imagine that would take more time than it’s worth. With MapServe I can get what I need, instantly without having to call anyone or leave the office. Use MapServe every time.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We're happy to hear that you are having a great experience with our services.
Extremely easy to use mapping service. Invoicing and downloads easy to retrieve at a later date.
Dear Rose, thank you for your trust and your great review, we really appreciate it.
Easy to use and in a good format whilst reasonably priced.
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We really appreciate it!
Easy to access, easy to use and easy to download. Competitive pricing and no hidden extras. It was a good switch to MapServe.
Thank you for your trust and your 5-star review!
Excellent service. Simple and fast.
Dear Timothy, thank you so much for your kind words and review.
I was disappointed to only discover that the map I wanted is not downloadable to desktop and only discovered that after I had paid for it and no refund was available. I was told that the service was for recreational purposes.
Dear Alan, could you please email us at support@mapserve.co.uk with your issue and we will do our best to help you. We are sorry to hear our services did not meet your expectations. Regards MapServe Team
I was looking for a map that accurately showed our freehold boundaries and the ability to download as DWGs was excellent. Easy to use and got what I needed quickly and accurately!
Thank you so much for your kind words and your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Easy to use, fast 24 hour service.
Thank you for your excellent review!
Is service, pretty simple to use. Fine with me 😁
Thank you very much for your 5-star review and your comment. We really appreciate it!
I find it very easy to navigate the site (far easier than my previous provider) and download the plans I need.
Thank you so much for your 5 -star review! We really appreciate it!
No nonsense and user friendly website which is so easy to navigate.
Thank you very much for your 5-star review!
I use MapServe for all my maps, really easy to use, great selection of additional add on layers if needed and very competitively priced.....wouldnt hesitate to recommend them to which ive already done to a fellow architect..........
Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation. We try to offer the best service possible.
Best Ordinance Survey Mapping system
We are very glad to hear that our services are satisfying your needs. We are grateful for your kind review.
Perfect for our needs as a family property development company.
Dear Wyn, thank you for your excellent review! We really appreciate it.
If, like me, you strive to keep project costs to a minimum then look no further - MapServe are the best value you will find anywhere for georeferenced mapping.
Many thanks for the feedback.
Works well. Just doesn't give you all the historical maps (yet), maybe that would be a great feature for the future?
Dear Bert, thank you very much for your review and we'll take your suggestion into consideration for the future!
simple to use, fast, competitive service
Thank you Rob for your trust in our services and your great review!
My go-to place for maps. Simple easy to use site. Maps at a reasonable price but my favourite part of the site it that it gives you the option to use either portrait or landscape layouts which you sometimes need to capture the whole plot.
Dear Patrick thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We appreciate it!
Easy to use and good value. I like it that you can purchase as much or as little information that you need. Speed is also exemplary. Thoroughly recommend.
Dear Dave thank you very much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!
I find the Mapserve service easy to use, competitively priced and its additional features very helpful.
Dear Jim thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us we really appreciate it!
MapServe is rated 4.86 based on 269 reviews