Maplin Reviews

9 Temple Street

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Maplin made you happy

"Excellent customer service."
"The staff are always helpful, patient and very very knowledgeable!! They must get very good training!! Also they stock a very wide range of products from speakers to fuses. They certainly know their stuff!! A tag line for them could be 'Professional to the core'. Excellent products, staff and shops!!"
"An equipment I bought a couple of months ago stopped working. It wasn't in stock and it will take 8-10 days to arrive at the store. The manager refunded my money straightaway, no fuss at all. Now bought a different one from the same store."
"Excellent support"
"easy to search and order online at home, then item was waiting instore so no need to spend too long out in the day when collecting. Got a £5 voucher as well so cant be bad"
"Excellent service from Ruslan in Inverness. We are playing vinyl again!"
"Good buying experience online. Excellent value product."
"Great customer service Great products Great price"
"Perry Barr store. Member of staff who helped me out was very knowledgable. Sold me exactly what I needed without trying to up sell. Made a techno phobe feel okay about asking what were probably daft questions. Happily phoned round other stores for stock."
"The item I needed was a pacman ghost light, napkin was the easiest and cheapest price and free delivery"
"Originally went in for a door bell. But walked out with remote sockets as door bell was out of stock. Great customer"
"Very helpful web site and support staff with good knowledge of the product range. Products available to reserve on line and pick up in local store. Excellent service."
"Plenty of helpful staff in shop and reasonable prices."
"Knowledgeable staff. Good price for products – and no quibble refund for one item that was purchased in error."
"the assistant went out of his way to assist me despite being an innocent in the items i was looking for... despite that he spent 5 mins and between us we achieved the items i needed.."
"Good range of products. Easy to find what I needed. Helpful and friendly store staff"
"Excellent products and first class customer service in the Birmingham City Centre store"
"I recently went into Maplin for my first time to try and source a part for my headset which I had been unable to find and had been recommended to Maplin. Unfortunately they didn't have the exact part I needed but the sales adviser was fantastic and googled the part with suggestions of where I should look to purchase it. He even wrote the exact correct name for the part rather than my "the thingy with one bit on one end and two on the other" description. Above and beyond customer service from Maplin on Winnick Road Warrington, Well done !"
"Very good customer service. And got me what i needed which was a K5 speaker for my MP3 player."
"maplins staff were very helpfull,and they had what i wanted in stock, which i was unable to get any where else locally."
Maplin is rated 3.63 based on 71 reviews