Maplin Reviews

9 Temple Street

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Maplin made you happy

"So sad to see there are no maplin shops in my local area, used to get pc hardrives and other parts it was very convenient it would have been very handy to fix computer problems if they included support in store- customer team/staff always gave good advice. Now I seek other solutions for pc issues; recommend site rectify.ml (hornsey, london)"
"I bought several items online with Maplin, however one item was out of stock. Unfortunately, this was the item I needed most and purchased the other items just to get over the £20 mark for FREE delivery. Possibly an email should have been sent stating if I still wished to go ahead with the sale. I understand that Maplins are now closing, and this may have contributed to the lack of communication and after sales care. Nonetheless, I am indeed unhappy not with my purchase, but the fact that such a great store like Maplins are closing."
"I ordered a toy for store collection and it went out of stock. I was informed by Maplin team and they gave me an option of refund (if I want to cancel the order) or free home delivery (if I can retain the order)"
"I reserved a product online and recieved an email telling me it'll be 30 minutes before I can pick up my product but they reserved it for me in 10 minutes and didn't sell it to someone else (unlike Currys who seem to always sell things I've reserved)"
"Purchased swann cctv system after talking to staff. All in all a good experience."
"I had an awkward problem to do with cable that needed solving. The staff member was enthusiastic and knowledgeable and really helped me sort it. To paraphrase Arnie, I will be back."
"Stock, advice good."
"Friendly staff Had niche product (Raspberry pi) in stock"
Maplin is rated 3.63 based on 71 reviews