Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works

About Mapdec Cycle Works: A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy

Product
"Good service. Sorted my mtb out without a massive bill when the easiest thing would have been to buy loads of new components. And I do enjoy the sufferfest!"
Product
"Thanks for servicing my bike Paul. Great job done and lots of helpful advice."
Product
"Professional approach and encouragement to complete the FTP test, which enabled better use of training time. Excellent quality kit and great value to use. What’s not to like?"
Product
"Brilliant service. I tend not to look after my bikes. I took a filthy wreck of a bike that, fair play, does a huge number of miles for a full service/parts replacement. What a difference. Exceptional service, quick turnaround and bike looks & rides like new. Paul will either supply parts or you can take your own (a refreshing approach from some shops that are a tiny bit sniffy if you don't buy parts from them). Excellent value for money, a gem of a place."
Product
"Great product range, fast delivery & competitive with "the big boys""
Product
"Very pleased with my orders.no problem at all thank you."
Product
"Excellent kit and speedy delivery thanks! (some typos in your auto-email.. "A sentace or two of your thoughts would be aprrecited") :-)"
Product
"Great local business, friendly and helpful staff."
"Helpful, knowledgeable service of Bosch CX eMTB by Paul. Excellent customer contact via txt and phone message."
Product
"Fantastic personal service by enthusiastic and knowledgable owner(s). Mapdec is only one of a very select few cycle businesses I would highly recommend and encourage more people to support."
Product
"Excellent service and delivery."
Product
"Prompt delivery of well packaged item after purchasing on line - you don't want/need anything more!"
Product
"Very fast delivery and item as description... Thanks a lot!"
Product
"Mapdec has built me my dream bike, from choosing the frame, to sending it off to be sprayed the colours I had chosen, every aspect of my bike, has been thought through, I was asked what I needed it to do and Paul has been superb with all his advice and knowledge and I have due to all his hard work a beautiful Bike. Thank you so much."
Product
"This is an outstanding facility which I have found to be extremely benificial both in terms of developing good technique and improving fitness. Whether this has been using Zwift, The Hour of Power or the Kendal CC sessions the outcomes have been most satisfactory."
Product
"Valuable facility for cycle training whether its pedalling technique, measure and improvement of power or a focused cardio session with lots of data to measure progress and keep you motivated. Especially attractive during the winter months."
"The indoor sessions were fun, very well run by the coaches and I learned a lot. I have already signed up for the block after Christmas."
Product
"Fast delivery and exactly what I wanted at a very good price. Thank you!"
Product
"Pleased with my purchase so far. Excellent fast service. Thank you"
"Such a awesome place.. Lots of training options and lots of data for the geek in us. Getting into triathlons and after completing my FTP test have done a session working out in certain zones. Latest kit and pro knowledge..."
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 473 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access