Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works
Read Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

About Mapdec Cycle Works:

A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy
Product
The first time I've used Mapdec - tried them after a referral by a friend. I wasn't disappointed. A short notice sorting of my wheels - Paul sourced the special spokes and did an excellent job, rebuilding the damaged side (don't ask - my skill and enthusiasm separated while going downhill). Superb communications throughout. If you're in the Lakes area and need your bike sorting - small or large job, then I cannot recommend Mapdec enough. Their enthusiasm, smiles and general good humour made the whole experience a pleasure.
Product
Really good customer attention, extensive knowledge and practical understanding, easy to relate to.
Product
Excellent product friendly service with great advice
Speedy efficient full bike service at a fair price Paul always looks after you and goes that extra mile. Happy to take my bikes there for servicing.
Paul advised on the best option for my bike and then fitted the new parts quickly and cost effectively. Faultless. Use Mapdec!
Knowledgeable advice, quick service. Thanks
Product
Very competitive on price allied to great service. Paul always goes the extra mile to do a great job. I wouldn't take my bike anywhere else 😎😎😎
Product
Had the cable housing in stock, good price and dispatched very quickly. Great service.
Product
Great set up with friendly, motivating and educational support.
Delivery
I wanted a replacement waterproof and windproof beanie after my previous one got burnt. I compared some makes and chose a Dexshell beanie in camouflage green and Brown. I was a little concerned as one size fits all but ordered one anyway and am pleased that I did. It is a good fit and certainly keeps out the wind and rain and it is very comfortable. Unlike similar products the lining is very quiet and doesn't make a noise even when you turn your head. Price and delivery were excellent and would recommend the beanie to anyone who enjoys the outdoors and wants to keep warm and dry. Ken Maylor
Product
Item precisely as ordered arrived first thing the following. Can't ask more than that. Superb service.
Product
Really prompt delivery, and item was well packaged.
Product
Arrived very well packaged and on time exactly as described. Very good quality - not used them yet but no reason to doubt the integrity of the item
Product
Great service and bike now runs like a dream
Product
This might sound like an advert, but it's not - I'm a paying and very happy customer. Fantastic facility, we are very lucky to have this. Regardless of the weather we can cycle-train in a great atmosphere, with friendly people, getting immediate feedback and encouragement. As well as "drop in" times there are classes to help with regular motivation. Effort levels are set individually so I can ride alongside others much stronger than me and yet feel happy to work to my level (even easing off when not feeling 100%). My cycling's improved despite the weather and I'm planning to have weekly sessions throughout the year, maybe on the bike, maybe some of the new overall fitness classes. Mapdec's an important part of keeping myself fit all year. (And I think his prices are low, but don't tell him!).
Product
Paul's advice and help is second to none. He is a really nice bloke who provides an excellent service. I recommend Mapdec to any cyclist needing help with their bike.
Product
Paul: You need to use spellchecker more ;) "We really need your feedback to help us improve, and to let future customers know what service they can expect from us. A **sentace** or two of your thoughts would be **aprrecited** by both our customers and the Mapdec team. " Price and delivery were good, thank you!
Thanks Steve!
Product
Always very helpful and knowledgeable
Product
Superfast delivery! Ordered Dexshell socks and gloves on Tuesday, items arrived Friday. Good prices, excellent products.
Product
I've used Mapdec for a few things now - service of the bike, some turbo sessions and most lately pilates for cyclists. Always good & friendly. Nice to see the facilities expanding too. Its something different on offer - a fitness studio centred around cyclists.
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 486 reviews