Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works

About Mapdec Cycle Works: A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy

Product
"Arrived very well packaged and on time exactly as described. Very good quality - not used them yet but no reason to doubt the integrity of the item"
Product
"Great service and bike now runs like a dream"
Product
"This might sound like an advert, but it's not - I'm a paying and very happy customer. Fantastic facility, we are very lucky to have this. Regardless of the weather we can cycle-train in a great atmosphere, with friendly people, getting immediate feedback and encouragement. As well as "drop in" times there are classes to help with regular motivation. Effort levels are set individually so I can ride alongside others much stronger than me and yet feel happy to work to my level (even easing off when not feeling 100%). My cycling's improved despite the weather and I'm planning to have weekly sessions throughout the year, maybe on the bike, maybe some of the new overall fitness classes. Mapdec's an important part of keeping myself fit all year. (And I think his prices are low, but don't tell him!)."
Product
"Paul's advice and help is second to none. He is a really nice bloke who provides an excellent service. I recommend Mapdec to any cyclist needing help with their bike."
Product
"Paul: You need to use spellchecker more ;) "We really need your feedback to help us improve, and to let future customers know what service they can expect from us. A **sentace** or two of your thoughts would be **aprrecited** by both our customers and the Mapdec team. " Price and delivery were good, thank you!"
Thanks Steve!
Product
"Always very helpful and knowledgeable"
Product
"Superfast delivery! Ordered Dexshell socks and gloves on Tuesday, items arrived Friday. Good prices, excellent products."
Product
"I've used Mapdec for a few things now - service of the bike, some turbo sessions and most lately pilates for cyclists. Always good & friendly. Nice to see the facilities expanding too. Its something different on offer - a fitness studio centred around cyclists."
"Very quick delivery"
Product
"Right product at the right price: Sound as a pound!"
Product
"You had the product I wanted but it/you were difficult to find in my search. It was delivered quickly. The product has sold out in most places so if it was easier to find you, you may sell more. Very happy with the product and service."
Product
"Feels more like you’re among friends than at a business. “How to make a training plan” session - very practical, then chance to do it whilst having experts available to ask & advise. Will be back..."
Product
"Very fast delivery and clear communication"
Product
"Friendly, fun and top quality. Nothing not to like."
Product
"Great service thank you."
Delivery
"Still awaiting delivery been a week now and no heart rate monitor"
Product
"After 2 sessions at mapdec I’m more informed about cycling technique and am putting into practice on my rides what I learned from Paul. Cheers."
Product
"Very personable service. Attentive, helpful and knowledgeable. Never without time to answer any of my questions on bikes, maintenance etc, and no question is too small!"
Product
"Good priced item which was speedily dispatched and safely delivered"
Product
"Great training sessions that push you as hard as you want to go, great atmosphere!"
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 474 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access