Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works

About Mapdec Cycle Works: A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Product
"Have used before. Brilliant service, Paul turns my not-very-well-looked-after bike into a new machine. He's perfectly willing to fit parts bought elsewhere and charges extremely reasonable rates. Top marks."
Product
"Initially made the purchase on the basis of price and availability, but when backed up with good communication and prompt service, as was the case, then highly recommended! KA"
Product
"Good service and delivery and socks are as I’d hoped!"
Product
"Web site was good and easy to use. Product delivered promptly and as agreed. It is really good that they sell this product by the meter. Product of very good quailty. Will do business with them in the future. Thanks."
Product
"The first time I've used Mapdec - tried them after a referral by a friend. I wasn't disappointed. A short notice sorting of my wheels - Paul sourced the special spokes and did an excellent job, rebuilding the damaged side (don't ask - my skill and enthusiasm separated while going downhill). Superb communications throughout. If you're in the Lakes area and need your bike sorting - small or large job, then I cannot recommend Mapdec enough. Their enthusiasm, smiles and general good humour made the whole experience a pleasure."
Product
"Really good customer attention, extensive knowledge and practical understanding, easy to relate to."
Product
"Excellent product friendly service with great advice"
"Speedy efficient full bike service at a fair price Paul always looks after you and goes that extra mile. Happy to take my bikes there for servicing."
"Paul advised on the best option for my bike and then fitted the new parts quickly and cost effectively. Faultless. Use Mapdec!"
"Knowledgeable advice, quick service. Thanks"
Product
"Very competitive on price allied to great service. Paul always goes the extra mile to do a great job. I wouldn't take my bike anywhere else šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž"
Product
"Had the cable housing in stock, good price and dispatched very quickly. Great service."
Product
"Great set up with friendly, motivating and educational support."
Delivery
"I wanted a replacement waterproof and windproof beanie after my previous one got burnt. I compared some makes and chose a Dexshell beanie in camouflage green and Brown. I was a little concerned as one size fits all but ordered one anyway and am pleased that I did. It is a good fit and certainly keeps out the wind and rain and it is very comfortable. Unlike similar products the lining is very quiet and doesn't make a noise even when you turn your head. Price and delivery were excellent and would recommend the beanie to anyone who enjoys the outdoors and wants to keep warm and dry. Ken Maylor"
Product
"Item precisely as ordered arrived first thing the following. Can't ask more than that. Superb service."
Product
"Really prompt delivery, and item was well packaged."
Product
"Arrived very well packaged and on time exactly as described. Very good quality - not used them yet but no reason to doubt the integrity of the item"
Product
"Great service and bike now runs like a dream"
Product
"This might sound like an advert, but it's not - I'm a paying and very happy customer. Fantastic facility, we are very lucky to have this. Regardless of the weather we can cycle-train in a great atmosphere, with friendly people, getting immediate feedback and encouragement. As well as "drop in" times there are classes to help with regular motivation. Effort levels are set individually so I can ride alongside others much stronger than me and yet feel happy to work to my level (even easing off when not feeling 100%). My cycling's improved despite the weather and I'm planning to have weekly sessions throughout the year, maybe on the bike, maybe some of the new overall fitness classes. Mapdec's an important part of keeping myself fit all year. (And I think his prices are low, but don't tell him!)."
Product
"Paul's advice and help is second to none. He is a really nice bloke who provides an excellent service. I recommend Mapdec to any cyclist needing help with their bike."
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 470 reviews