Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works

About Mapdec Cycle Works: A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy

Product
"Cheapest i could find the item I wanted. Easy ordering and quick turnaround"
Product
"Paul was very helpful and friendly. He clearly knows his stuff and is happy to go the extra mile (pun intended). I received great service at a great price. I will be back!"
Product
"Paul and his team provide a brilliant service be it fitness, cardio, strength, yoga or Pilates through to training plans and nutrition. When it comes to bike maintenance, quality is provided every time."
Product
"Reasonable price and very speedy delivery. Can't fault them!!"
"Mapdec did a great job of freeing my jammed chain on my hardtail and indexing my gears. Costs very reasonable and I've always felt that Paul will seek the cheapest way to solve any issue. Recommend"
Product
"Found the item I wanted online and rang to ask a couple of questions, very helpful and polite staff. My order arrived in a few days, a good price and free post. Very pleased."
Product
"a I've been a member for only a month now. The Mapdec team are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. There's a real variety of strength & flexiblity classes given by really good instructors (these alone are easily worth the monthly membership fee) I'd really highly recommend this place even if you're not that much of a dedicated cyclist like me....although I might become a lot more dedicated as I'm really enjoying the training & what I'm learning here 👍."
Product
"Very pleased with original fox fork seal kit"
"Spot on as usual"
Product
"I keep going back.... because he's good👍 Bikefit next😳"
"Took my summer bike in for an end of season check over , clean and lube. Paul did a great job and spotted a few other things like truing my rear wheel. Good price for the job."
"Items dispatched efficiently"
Product
"Mapdec is my number one place to take all my bikes, Outstanding customer service paul is a great mechanic I would definitely recommend."
Product
"Always a friendly approach, willing to help."
Product
"Paul dealt with my Tacx trainer very well. I had an issue with a flux unit and I had to send back 2 units. After the second time, I had options as I wanted to avoid the same issue, so I managed to get a very good deal and am very happy."
Product
"Great price and amazing service"
Product
"Great set and well organized, easy booking system. Paul really puts you through it on the hour of power session. really good group of people too of mixed ability other classes include strength and yoga. its not all cycle related 10/10"
Product
"Paul helped get my partners mountainbike back on the trail - send rear shocker off for a re fill (after mysteriously dumping all its oil !! ) as well as trimming excess hose lengths on new brakes and alining pads with rotors Great prompt service as always - cheers Paul - she rode round Newcastleton forest like a pro yesterday :-)"
Product
"Order item received on time well packed ."
Product
"Absolutely perfect - great quality products at fantastic sale prices (I was lucky) - thank you!!!!"
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 471 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access