Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works

About Mapdec Cycle Works: A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Click Here

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Product
"Great product and super quick delivery - highly recommended!"
Product
"Very efficient, used good components and provided advice/recommendation."
Product
"The hat I ordered was perfect and matched the colour of my anorak. I have not worn it yet as the weather has been very warm"
Delivery
"After the service a fault appeared on the gearing (front mech).took it back too Paul and he worked on the bike till the problem was solved. Can’t fault the service nothing is an issue.great job."
Product
"Fast delivery, great product as described- would use again"
Product
"Excellent service, always helpful"
Product
"Have just taken delivery of a pair of hand built wheels from Paul at Mapdec. Great service, sound advice and lots of attention to detail equals a fine set of wheels and one very happy customer."
Product
"Very helpful and quick to service my bike"
Product
"Item description was different to what i received, unhelpful customer service, would not use again."
Product
"Really happy, very quick delivery."
"The team at Mapdec transformed my very neglected bike into a 'Fred ready' bike. Paul is very helpful and they got the bike back to me very quickly. Thanks Mapdec."
Product
"Cheapest i could find the item I wanted. Easy ordering and quick turnaround"
Product
"Paul was very helpful and friendly. He clearly knows his stuff and is happy to go the extra mile (pun intended). I received great service at a great price. I will be back!"
Product
"Paul and his team provide a brilliant service be it fitness, cardio, strength, yoga or Pilates through to training plans and nutrition. When it comes to bike maintenance, quality is provided every time."
Product
"Reasonable price and very speedy delivery. Can't fault them!!"
"Mapdec did a great job of freeing my jammed chain on my hardtail and indexing my gears. Costs very reasonable and I've always felt that Paul will seek the cheapest way to solve any issue. Recommend"
Product
"Found the item I wanted online and rang to ask a couple of questions, very helpful and polite staff. My order arrived in a few days, a good price and free post. Very pleased."
Product
"a I've been a member for only a month now. The Mapdec team are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. There's a real variety of strength & flexiblity classes given by really good instructors (these alone are easily worth the monthly membership fee) I'd really highly recommend this place even if you're not that much of a dedicated cyclist like me....although I might become a lot more dedicated as I'm really enjoying the training & what I'm learning here ๐Ÿ‘."
Product
"Very pleased with original fox fork seal kit"
"Spot on as usual"