Manor Financial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Manor Financial
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Manor Financial Reviews

About Manor Financial:

Manor Financial are family run business, so we understand the importance of protecting your home and family above all else. We focus on finding you the best insurance policy tailored to your needs. We are one of the UK’s most trusted brokers for life insurance and funeral plans and have the experience and expertise you need to secure your tailor-made insurance policy.

Tell us how Manor Financial made you happy
Very helpful when sorting out my life insurance.
Was recommended by a friend. Very professional company. Set up Income Protection and very happy with my policy.
Easy to deal with, not pushy. Explained everything. Thank you.
I came across Manor Financial on Google whilst I was searching for Income protection. I entered my details and got in touch and spoke to a chap called Chris. He was very understanding of all my needs and requirements, found me the best price in the market and got me covered. Easy process, nice quick and easy with no hassle. Very polite chap. Would highly recommend Manor Financial and Chris McDonald to anyone!
The Adviser Chris Mcdonald was Very Knowledgeable, very easy going and arranged my Income protection & Life Insurance for my family. He was understanding and listened to everything I wanted covering. He is a great Adviser would recommend anytime 5 stars. Great Service from Manor Financial Advice 5***
I was very fortunate to get into contact with Chris, I have referred him onto a few others as his help was exceptional, but just to give a wee bit of feedback in the service that was provided. I have never came across someone so professional, patient with such compassion for their clients. Chris kept me updated me every step of the way so I felt fully informed and was super friendly and reassuring. He did an amazing job trying to get me sorted with payment protection and I'm very happy with the service. Thanks for everything and all the time you have put into this. Chris made this experience stress free for me and I’m so grateful for this.
Fantastic service, fast and efficient.
I saw Manor Financial advertised, so thought I would contact them about a policy I wanted to take out. Chris was really knowledgeable about the market and what would best suit what I was looking for. He also got me the best price.He was easily contactable by phone or email. It was all sorted by professionally and very quickly. Would highly recommend this company.
They were very professional, explained things well in spite of me changing my policies several time.
The advisor was very helpful and speak clearly.
I used Manor Financial for my Income Protection policy. I spoke to a lad called Josh, he was really helpful, he searched the market for me and answered all of my questions. Great service I would highly recommend!
The person l spoke to gave me all the information which enabled me to make a clear informed decision
My friend recommended Manor Financial, in particular, she recommended Chris one of their employees. Once I wish swiftly transferred to Chris, he made the whole process very clear, informative and so friendly. He researched the best options for me and was able to give me guidance and advice to help me get the most suitable option for my specific needs. I received a copy of my details via email and post very promptly without any issues. I have already recommended Manor Financial in particular Chris (although I didn’t deal with anyone else, I’d like to imagine the standard of communication skills & knowledge would be met alongside the rest of the team there).
Chris was a pleasure to deal with. He explained everything in simple terms, he was very truthful and put me at ease. He was not pushy at all. I would certainly recommend him and would have no issues dealing with him in the future. He is a credit to your company.
Awesome service CHris was a pleasure to deal with and explained everything in detail. Thanks for your help
Excellent, customer service, and very informative, the sales advisor was excellent, and provide me with outstanding service.
Great services. Nadeem was a very pleasant person to deal with. He is very professional and really explains all the information needed.
First of all, Thankyou very much for your patience to get in touch with me. Overall my experience with the application was fully explained by Nadeem. All queztions fully answered.reasurance was given were i required it. Nadeem was pleasent in manner and has exrllent communication skills. My regards , E mc guire.
My advisor sas friendly approachable and supportive.
Nadeem was ace from start to finish. Great customer service, built rapport with his sense of humour and was very genuine. Explained the different options and even took time to go through my providers trust documents which were causing me a headache. A+, legend.
Manor Financial is rated 4.89 based on 377 reviews