Mankind Reviews

Health & Beauty
Perfumes
Hair&body

Live Chat

How would you rate Mankind ?

"This company shipped me three premium bottles of soap wrapped in newspaper, like a Chinatown herbalist, with one frankly open and leaking. The box was soaked through, half the bottle was empty. Upon writing customer service the next day, I was informed that without photographs of the damage, they could not process a request. How could I have possibly known this when just 18 hours before I had thrown away a soap-sodden box. No refund, no resolution, no help. Just demands. Thanks for making it easy to never order from Mankind again."
"Brilliant website great choice and deals perfect delivery and customer service def buy again"
"Immediate delivery. Products arrived as described."
"I have a verified review at TrustPilot and anyone considering to buy should first look very carefully at other reviews."
"Ordered 28/11, with a 3-5 day delivery.... despatched 3/12 some 5 days from order. 20th December still waiting for the item which was a Christmas present to arrive. Shocking customer service, several messages sent over 3 weeks requesting tracking information, couldn't even tell me the carrier. They were expecting me to wait until 03/01, where was it coming from??? I got no where with the idiots on the other end of the messages so opened a case with PayPal and escalated to get my money back. Will never order from them again"
"Mankind is the worst online shopping site I've ever used. Maybe it works if you are Uk customera, but the overseas shipping is disastrous. I ordered some skincare and waited for 2 weeks. The shipping tracking did not show any update. It was forever "left the UK and is on it's way". I sent a message to check the status and mysteriously, I received a reply that the package was "in London ready for transit". I waited for more than 1 month, still nothing. So I wrote another email, then they admitted the parcel seems to be lost. I gave up and asked for the refund. Due to the recent fall in British Sterling, I lost 5 pounds on the exchange rate. So i paid 5 pounds for absolutely NOTHING. And my reply from Mankind was "there is nothing they can do". So in short, i made an order, wasted my time to liaise and track my parcel, received nothing. I paid 5 pounds transaction cost and Mankind refused to bear any responsibility on that. Obsolutely worst customer service I have ever seen. Stronly advise people not to shop there again."
Mankind is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews