Manière De Voir Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Manière De Voir
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Manière De Voir?
Click Here

Tell us how Manière De Voir made you happy

"I ordered a pair of skinny jeans size 8 they arrived they were too big I returned them the packaging they provided me. I wrote on the form I would like an exchange for size 6 I used the label in the parcel and returned it and 3 weeks later and so I have contacted them. I was told I have to wait longer for the goods to have arrive I was asked where I sent the parcel too I told them I used the label in the return box and taken it to UPs. I had my receipt and tracking number which I gave to them I was then told by Ryan. That the parcel is in Barcelona and that’s it. I replied I used the return label in the parcel I am out of pocket 49.99 I am still trying get my money back. Absolutely disgusting customer service"
Are you Manière De Voir? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Manière De Voir is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews