M & D COMPONENTS LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend M & D COMPONENTS LTD
"Always great service. Good prices. Speedy delivery. No complaints at all for the last 7 years."
Thanks for the great review Thomas, Kind regards Mark.
"The headphones requested arrived very promptly & well packaged. I would recommend this company."
"Speedy efficient service. Would recommend and use again"
Thanks for the great review Greg, Kind regards Mark.
"Great customer service and speedy delivery, will definitely use M&D again"
Thanks for the great review, thanks Mark
"Great company and great service"
Thank you for the 5 stars and great review Jack.
"Excellent price, quality and delivery"
Thank you for the 5 stars and review Mr Key,

Kind regards Mark.
"I would wholeheartedly recommend M&D components. Not only were they the cheapest but they were super helpful and nice people. I wasn't really sure what I needed and Mark found the items and double checked which parts I should order and said that if I didn't need anything then he would accept it back. The items arrived on the day advised and were exactly as promised. I cant believe these guys don't have excellent reviews everywhere."
Thank you so much for our first review on Reviews.co.uk - So pleased we could help. Hope you enjoy your new Kitchen and the Servo-Drive we supplied. Kind regards Mark
M & D COMPONENTS LTD is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews