M & D COMPONENTS LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend M & D COMPONENTS LTD
"Very good service and price"
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the 5 stars as great review.

Thanks Mark
"very good seller!!!"
Thanks for the great review and a full house on the stars.
"Excellent service and delivered ASAP"
Hi Robert,

Thanks for the review and 5 stars.

Kind regards Mark,
"Excellent from start to finish. Required some help with making sure the goods were correct so rang the company and were most helpful. Placed my order online and arrived the next day. Packing was very secure and carefully packaged so no damage happened with heavy handed delivery drivers!! Fitted in our kitchen that night and all working perfectly, very pleased indeed. 100% RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY"
"Great service, super fast delivery"
Hi Hector,

Thank you for the Review and thanks for the comments about Great service, super fast delivery.

Thanks Mark,
"Easy to order,and big variety"
Good morning Boruch,

Thank you for the Review and thanks for ordering from M&D.
"An excellent company to deal with. I researched about Hafele hinges, for my second-hand oak cabinet, with some confusion, and placed my order. Delivery was prompt but I had selected the wrong hinge. I emailed M&D Components to enquire about returns and exchange. To my surprise and delight I was phoned by them. The sales person was very helpful and after discussion and sending of photographs of my cabinet, the correct hinges were identified and then sent to me. M&D are now my default company for the purchase of such products."
Hi Philip,

Thank you so much for the review, I am so pleased Justin from my team could help you get your oak cabinet sorted. I am super proud of all my team at M&D components.

And we are always here for when you are doing your next project.

Thanks Mark Field
Director
"Nice fast service"
Morning David,

Thanks for the review and 5 stars.

Kind regards Mark.
"Very good prices and prompt delivery."
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the review and 5 stars. I am so pleased your happy with our service.
"Great company to deal with. Delivery always fast and reliable"
Hi Julian, Thanks for the review and 5 stars. I am so pleased your happy with our service.
"Great products good prices."
"Product ordered after consulting your Advice Line. Unfortunately one of the components was not entirely suitable but the issue was quickly resolved after a further phone call and replacements provided free of charge."
Hi and thanks for your review and feedback, I am so sorry there was an issue and thankful one of our team got it sorted for you. We look at every mistake to see how we can avoid it happening again.
"Good service, no real need to send the items via courier, Royal mail would have sufficed."
Hi David,

Thank you for you review and comments about the way we ship our goods, We always love this type of feed back and this will be discussed in this months meeting with the warehouse team.
"Very pleased with both the price and delivery time of the parts I ordered"
Thanks for taking the time to review our service and thanks for the 5 stars.
"good service"
Thanks you for the review and 5 stars,
"Good service, great prices."
Thanks for the 5 stars and review Sam, Pleasure having you as a customer.
"Excellent service for both deliveries and product knowledge. Always willing to help!"
Thanks for the 5 stars and thanks for mentioning the teams willingness to help. regards Mark.
"Very good service ordered late Wednesday night received early Saturday morning couldn’t be happier"
Thanks for the 5 stars and review, thanks Mark
"ttttt"
Thanks for the 5 stars Loraine, regards Mark.
"Items in stock and delivered promptly, informative and accurate automated update"
Thanks for the great review Alastair, thanks Mark.
M & D COMPONENTS LTD is rated 4.93 based on 30 reviews