M&Co Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend M&Co
08AM
8AM

About M&Co: M&Co. offers high quality,within your means fashion for Ladies (sizes 8-18), including Boutique, Accessories and Lingerie ranges, Plus (18-28), Petite (5ft 3in and under), Mens, Kylie (girls aged 9-13+), Kids and Home. We are a large clothing and homeware retailer in the UK with nearly 300 stores across the country.

customer-services@mandco.com

M&Co Web TeamCaledonia House5 Inchinnan DriveInchinnan Business ParkInchinnan

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Tell us how M&Co made you happy

"So very quick from the website order to ready to pick up from the shop"
Are you M&Co? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very helpful staff and great variety to choose from."
"Always promotions on offer and free delivery to store. They have a wide range of products and I've always been pleased with my purchases"
"Fast delivery to local store"
"Visited my local m & co in Knaresborough on Saturday and found the service I received was exceptional the youngish girl who served me helped me to pick out different bottoms and skirts to go with the particular blouse I'd chosen she was most helpful and a credit to the company. Well done m & co another happy customer will deffonetly recommend!"
Kim
"Quick and easy to order and delivery to nearest shop within days."
"Very good service, great quality blouses, arrived quickly and well priced."
"Shopping with M & Co is fab. I usually choose to have my order delivered to the store for free & quite often they offer free delivery which is great. The value for money is really good."
"Easy to order on line click and collect from store return to store if needed I didn’t need to return any of the items"
"Buy most of my clothes from this company. Always stylish and on trend."
"Items are nice and prices are correct."
"Good choice of goods, quick delivery and tracking of order. Good sale prices."
"I would like to say how great your staff are I had a problem with a shoe I bought which I had worn I took it back and had a credit not Which is ok as I will Be shopping their again No trouble I watch the ladies helping the other shoppers First class service See you soon Lichfield M and Co"
"Placed my order advised it was ready to collect from store eezypeezy shopping"
"Good service efficient staff Great product"
"I ordered a dress for an up-coming wedding, it arrived 3 days later and was exactly as it looked on-line , also beautiful quality and fit. Super will use this company again"
"Great choice of fashion and quality, great prices"
"Fast delivery Everything was in stock lovely and a perfect fit Xx"
"Excellent value for money and great quality."
"Very good quality bedding at a great price and fast delivery."
M&Co is rated 4.69 based on 58 reviews