M&Co Customer Service Reviews

M&Co have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

A

Customer Service - Good

90.91%
Industry Average
" Visited my local m & co in Knaresborough on Saturday and found the service I received was exceptional the youngish girl who served me helped me to pick out different bottoms and skirts to go with the particular blouse I'd chosen she was most helpful and a credit to the company. Well done m & co another happy customer will deffonetly recommend! "
posted 3 months ago - Jane
" Purchased two tunics today, beautiful subtle colours, hjgh quality fabric, very flattering fit. Incredibly low price and service in the store (Pershore) was amazing. I thought they had an excellent range of styles and was very impressed. I will definately be back. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Very good service, great quality blouses, arrived quickly and well priced. "
posted 6 months ago - Tracey Curzons
" Very disappointed with a dress I purchased as looked like an old rag screwed up and some stitches coming undone. Loved the pattern on the dress so sorting it out but not good customer service as I had been on the waiting list for one to become available and then was substandard. "
posted 7 months ago - sylvia freeman
" I would like to say how great your staff are I had a problem with a shoe I bought which I had worn I took it back and had a credit not Which is ok as I will Be shopping their again No trouble I watch the ladies helping the other shoppers First class service See you soon Lichfield M and Co "
posted 10 months ago - Trudy yates
" Good service efficient staff Great product "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" very good service "
posted 1 year ago - douglas moye
" Great service easy ordering brilliant delivery "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Fantastic service in-store and very prompt delivery when ordering online. "
posted 1 year ago - Mrs Ann Hewson
" I bought several items from them last week at bargain prices, received excellent customer service, so I joined their Loyalty scheme. they did not have an item available in my size but ordered it in,m and I received it three days later. Well done M&Co. "
posted 1 year ago - Mrs A F Harris