M&Co Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend M&Co
10AM
10AM

About M&Co: M&Co. offers high quality,within your means fashion for Ladies (sizes 8-18), including Boutique, Accessories and Lingerie ranges, Plus (18-28), Petite (5ft 3in and under), Mens, Kylie (girls aged 9-13+), Kids and Home. We are a large clothing and homeware retailer in the UK with nearly 300 stores across the country.

customer-services@mandco.com

M&Co Web TeamCaledonia House5 Inchinnan DriveInchinnan Business ParkInchinnan

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Tell us how M&Co made you happy

"Very fast delivery for pick up in my local store."
Are you M&Co? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent choice of clothes at reasonable prices. Love them!"
"Good quality clothing, and quick delivery"
"Bought some melamine bowls and serve ware for the summer. Was very impressed with the quality and design. Ordering was simple and they arrived in store quickly."
"Good quality clothes at very good prices"
"Included in my delight and satisfaction of their products is the fact that the staff are friendly and helpful...a cheery bunch who work together as a great team."
"I am used to the store as I used to work in one so am familiar with the sizes and therefore don't need to try on in store. Always have a good range of styles so never bored with them!"
"The staff are always so helpful and always smiling,if you can't get the item your looking for,they will try and get you something the same for you.I just love shopping there as they've got good quality clothes etc.Lovely variety of colours and designs,even their bedding and household goods are of great quality and styles,the prices are great as well."
"Good range of clothes for everybody - babies, children and adults"
"Brilliant clothes wide choices.!!!"
"Fantastic service in-store and very prompt delivery when ordering online."
"I find the Alnwick staff very helpful and friendly. They get to know their customers and what suits them. I also find there is a good selection of stylish clothes in a wide range of sizes, from petite to plus size. There are also many offers in store and online. They also have a loyalty scheme where you earn points towards loyalty vouchers."
"Ordered crop linens as I was unable to get to the local store arrived quickly - perfect"
"I bought several items from them last week at bargain prices, received excellent customer service, so I joined their Loyalty scheme. they did not have an item available in my size but ordered it in,m and I received it three days later. Well done M&Co."
"excellent service"
"Great work wear at a good price, also have a variety of different sizes and styles."
Ann
"Every time I go into the shop, I KNOW that I WON'T be seen as "somebody who just wastes time". They really do seem to genuinely LIKE me. And I DO buy almost all my clothes there. Not just clothes, but also hats and shoes...I have a MandCo card, so I do get very good value for the money I spend there. It's almost like a home-from-home!"
M&Co is rated 4.75 based on 57 reviews