M&Co Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend M&Co
02AM
2AM

About M&Co: M&Co. offers high quality,within your means fashion for Ladies (sizes 8-18), including Boutique, Accessories and Lingerie ranges, Plus (18-28), Petite (5ft 3in and under), Mens, Kylie (girls aged 9-13+), Kids and Home. We are a large clothing and homeware retailer in the UK with nearly 300 stores across the country.

customer-services@mandco.com

M&Co Web TeamCaledonia House5 Inchinnan DriveInchinnan Business ParkInchinnan

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Click Here

Tell us how M&Co made you happy

"Waiting two weeks for a order ,very slow at getting my order will not be shopping again with this company once I get my order ."
Are you M&Co? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have been a loyal customer for over 20years. For the first time ever I had to return a garment to my local store. I had bought a T shirt which literally disintegrate into several holes by the second wash. I was told no other complaint of this kind had ever been received and that it must have been caught in a zip. Being an intelligent person, and never having had this ever happen to any item I have washed either before or since I was not impressed. I escalated my unhappiness with the response to customer services. Same response. I informed M &Co they have lost a customer. I noticed an earlier poor review where the customer received the same response with regards to a hole in a reversible coat. Same "zip" response use. Seriously! Seems the customer is "in the wrong " I won't be back."
"So very quick from the website order to ready to pick up from the shop"
"Very helpful staff and great variety to choose from."
"Always promotions on offer and free delivery to store. They have a wide range of products and I've always been pleased with my purchases"
"Fast delivery to local store"
"Visited my local m & co in Knaresborough on Saturday and found the service I received was exceptional the youngish girl who served me helped me to pick out different bottoms and skirts to go with the particular blouse I'd chosen she was most helpful and a credit to the company. Well done m & co another happy customer will deffonetly recommend!"
"2 Skirts bought delivered to the shop .one skirt arrived so had to phone about the other one, that arrived 2 days later. Both skirt are fine and not in the local shop. Seemed easy to return if l didn't like them, but am keeping both. Will shop on line with M& Co again, especially in the sales."
"Purchased two tunics today, beautiful subtle colours, hjgh quality fabric, very flattering fit. Incredibly low price and service in the store (Pershore) was amazing. I thought they had an excellent range of styles and was very impressed. I will definately be back."
Kim
"Quick and easy to order and delivery to nearest shop within days."
"Very good service, great quality blouses, arrived quickly and well priced."
"Shopping with M & Co is fab. I usually choose to have my order delivered to the store for free & quite often they offer free delivery which is great. The value for money is really good."
"Very disappointed with a dress I purchased as looked like an old rag screwed up and some stitches coming undone. Loved the pattern on the dress so sorting it out but not good customer service as I had been on the waiting list for one to become available and then was substandard."
"Easy to order on line click and collect from store return to store if needed I didn’t need to return any of the items"
"Buy most of my clothes from this company. Always stylish and on trend."
"lovely staff , lovely quality"
"Items are nice and prices are correct."
"I am a size 24, and short, and all the skirts are long ones, and I trip over or someone stands on them, I would like to see a good selection of 27" length skirts, also shorter length dresses, size 24, I shop mainly in the Guisborough store, and I shop on line. The staff are wonderful, its just your length of skirts and dresses. thank you."
"Good choice of goods, quick delivery and tracking of order. Good sale prices."
"I would like to say how great your staff are I had a problem with a shoe I bought which I had worn I took it back and had a credit not Which is ok as I will Be shopping their again No trouble I watch the ladies helping the other shoppers First class service See you soon Lichfield M and Co"
M&Co is rated 4.63 based on 59 reviews