M&Co Reviews

M&Co Web TeamCaledonia House5 Inchinnan DriveInchinnan Business ParkInchinnan

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

How would you rate M&Co ?

"Purchased two tunics today, beautiful subtle colours, hjgh quality fabric, very flattering fit. Incredibly low price and service in the store (Pershore) was amazing. I thought they had an excellent range of styles and was very impressed. I will definately be back."
"Very disappointed with a dress I purchased as looked like an old rag screwed up and some stitches coming undone. Loved the pattern on the dress so sorting it out but not good customer service as I had been on the waiting list for one to become available and then was substandard."
"Items are nice and prices are correct."
"I am a size 24, and short, and all the skirts are long ones, and I trip over or someone stands on them, I would like to see a good selection of 27" length skirts, also shorter length dresses, size 24, I shop mainly in the Guisborough store, and I shop on line. The staff are wonderful, its just your length of skirts and dresses. thank you."
"Good choice of goods, quick delivery and tracking of order. Good sale prices."
"I would like to say how great your staff are I had a problem with a shoe I bought which I had worn I took it back and had a credit not Which is ok as I will Be shopping their again No trouble I watch the ladies helping the other shoppers First class service See you soon Lichfield M and Co"
"Placed my order advised it was ready to collect from store eezypeezy shopping"
"Good service efficient staff Great product"
"I ordered a dress for an up-coming wedding, it arrived 3 days later and was exactly as it looked on-line , also beautiful quality and fit. Super will use this company again"
"I purchased two pairs of black jeans for work from M&CO.I didn't expect them to turn my legs, hands and tops black as well. Very disappointed."
"Great choice of fashion and quality, great prices"
"Fast delivery Everything was in stock lovely and a perfect fit Xx"
"Excellent value for money and great quality."
"Very good quality bedding at a great price and fast delivery."
"very good service"
"Prompt delivery. Items are well packaged."
"I shop in the Northallerton branch of M & Co. What a friendly staff there is in this shop. So helpful and always a smile on everyones face."
"Good quality goods with easy and no fuss returns"
"Love visiting the formby store, manager and staff very helpful and store is well presented its like a boutique shop."
"Discount policy"