Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker Reviews

About Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker:

Mortgage Broker in Manchester & Greater Manchester
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

admin@ukmoneyman.com

very happy with the service I received from Manchestermoneyman, very professional and friendly team. Nathan and Laura were dealing with my case, they contacted me at times that suited me and dealt with my re-mortgage swiftly. I would recommend and use them again in future.
Very easy to change my mortgage they were all very helpful especially Chloe. This is the third time I have used this company. Good communication very satisfied
Paul Hefferan was fantastic throughout. He laid out my options and explained everything simply and clearly. He was very helpful with regard to all the information I'd need to proceed with the remortgage, nothing was too much trouble. He found me a great mortgage deal. I'm very happy with the service from Manchestermoneyman, I'd recommend them wholeheartedly.
First experience of trying to find a mortgage I was very lucky to be guided by Leo who has truly gone above and beyond and gone out of his way to support me when I have probably been his worst nightmare.i would Recommend them to anyone and fingers crossed you get Leo.
Great service easy process quick an efficient friendly staff Cathy has been great would highly recommended this company especially first time buyer’s as the thought of doing it alone can be daunting manchermoneyman deal with it all thank you
Jonathan and the rest of the team were great in giving us all the info we needed to sort our mortgage and make the process as easy as possible. Would definitely recommend
Using this service has made my mortgage application seem simple and easy (and its not an easy process!). UKMoneyMan are a helpful and professional group. They are very easy to contact and will work at whatever speed you are comfortable with.
Absolutely faultless, excellent service, great communication and overall a very smooth process. It was a pleasure dealing with the team.
Quick, efficient results, very patient explaining things to this first-time buyer. Very happy indeed.
This is the third time we've used UK money man, and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.
V. Helpful v. Nice v. Attentive. Pleasure dealing with them
Excellent service from Matt and the team. Matt and the team provided a professional, friendly and efficient service. Always there to answer queries and kept us up to speed during every step of the process. Securing the mortgage we required, would not have been possible without Matt. Thank you Manchester Money Man!
We contacted Manchestermoneyman after we didn't pass a lender's secondary affordability checks. Matt Collinson went above and beyond to ensure that we found a mortgage that suited our needs and circumstances - one with a broker-only lender that we wouldn't have found otherwise. Matt was professional, approachable and maintained excellent communication with us throughout. No question was too basic to ask! We've had a great experience with Manchestermoneyman and are delighted with our mortgage offer. Thank you!
Such a great service from start to finish!
Excellent and very helpful team . I would like to say big THANK YOU for Paul Hefferan - mortgage advisor
Excellent services helpful staff,would highly recommend Thankyou
They work in a professional and prompt way. What I really appreciate is that the broker visited the client at home at a mutually agreed time--which is way more convenient than for client to visit their office.
Very helpful throughout, answered all of our questions to the best of their ability.
I could not fault Manchester money man. From start to finish they have helped me and my partner and guided us through each process. As it is our first time buying a house, we needed the extra support and they have sure gave us that. I would highly recommend this company to anybody purchasing a house!
I found uk moneyman just from a google search, they weren’t recommended to me so I didn’t have much to go off initially but felt comfortable following my initial consultation, which was over the phone. One benefit to me of using ukmoneyman is that everything is done over the phone and email rather than having to meet with someone which I would have found nearly impossible to find the time to do. I dealt with Jonathan Ventress throughout the process, and felt that he was very thorough and understood that as a first time buyer I had a million questions but he was always happy to take the time to help and explain. He is very personable and I felt like I was talking to a mate, and he would put me at ease if I was ever stressing over anything. I found Jonathan and the applications team very reliable and they would always reply to my emails pretty quickly and Jonathan was always available to take my call even quite late on evenings and weekends. I would highly recommend Jonathan/UKmoneyman, and would definitely use them again in the future
Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker is rated 4.98 based on 249 reviews