Manchester Paintball Arena Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Manchester Paintball Arena

About Manchester Paintball Arena: Largest indoor paintball game zone in the UK
The only UKPSF accredited site in Manchester

Voted:
"The best paintball site in Manchester"
by tripadvisor users every year since 2012

info@manchesterpaintball.co.uk

Nile Mill B Fields New RoadChaddertonOldham

Click Here

Tell us how Manchester Paintball Arena made you happy

L Ray
"Thank you for your kind donation for our Charity raffle for MIND at work - you have been more than generous!"
S Taylor
"This is easily the best paintball arena in the northwest. I’ve played numerous times before over the years with my mates with our own kit & was always made very welcome by all the staff. After a couple of years away from playing, I took my son for his 14th Birthday on Saturday 13th April. He loved the experience and as always we were made to feel very welcome by all the staff. This is a site for anyone wanting to play paintball for the 1st time or the 100th time - very professional set up from start to finish & staff take the health & safety of players very seriously at all times. Highly recommended and will no doubt be back again with my son at some point in the near future."
S Dermady
"Brilliant!! Brought my 13 year old son and his 3 friends and they loved it. Special thanks to Sid for looking after them so well. Super organised and well run with really friendly staff. Will definately be back."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Fantastic evening had at Manchester Paintball Arena. Can't recommend this place highly enough. Staff were great and the place is great fun. Much better than Delta Force!!"
Thanks Lee, this one made me smile, that's what we keep telling everyone! ha ha

Hope we see you again in the future.
"Friendly and informative Staff Really cool setup and too much fun. Will definitely be visiting again. Thanks guys"
"Even better than I thought."
"Nice staff, very professional and it was lots of fun"
"Friendly staff, large and diverse arena. Good equipment for those starting out. Definitely recommend!"
"My son had his 11th birthday party in the low impact paintball area. All the kids had an absolute blast. It's so well organised and the staff are brilliant. The kids had the area all to themselves and the games were excellent Highly recommended"
"Great games to play and the staff are fab"
"A good enjoyable fun night."
"Staff were friendly and informative"
Manchester Paintball Arena is rated 4.93 based on 180 reviews