Manchester Paintball Arena Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Manchester Paintball Arena

About Manchester Paintball Arena: Largest indoor paintball game zone in the UK
The only UKPSF accredited site in Manchester

Voted:
"The best paintball site in Manchester"
by tripadvisor users every year since 2012

info@manchesterpaintball.co.uk

Nile Mill B
Fields New Road
Chadderton
Oldham

Tell us how Manchester Paintball Arena made you happy

"Massive thank you Wayne, Josh and so sorry the other guy!!! Didn't get your name For making my son Kian 10th birthday 1 to remember all 10 of them had a fab time..... Appy Paintballing Dayz 😀⭐️😀⭐️😀⭐️😀⭐️😀⭐️"
"Had a low impact paintball party for my son and his friends. The party was well organised and the children were given an indepth safety briefing. All the boys enjoyed the 3 games of paintball and I'm sure we will be back soon as all the boys want their next party here."
"Great help and support from staff. Great fun, arena area good and good location. All kit provided and staff monitoring and patrolling games area and co-ordinating games play. Very good."
"Great venue, nice friendly staff, good games, we had a great time."
"Took my 12 year old son, he had a great time"
"Thank you. We held 4 of our football teams Christmas parties here and no complaints. We’re great with the kids, especially the giddy ones and made sure they all had a great time. Would definitely recommend"
"Excellent facility and a great bunch of guys. The kids had a great time, would highly recommend for any age group!"
"Great day with the U10's football team. Sid was great"
"Had my sons 9th birthday party here we all really enjoyed it !! Very profession and well look after thought the party room could of been a little better considering the price but my son and his friends loved every minute of the whole tine he was there :) will defintly be coning back :)"
"What a great night our u13s football team had for there Xmas outing at Manchester Paintball, We was looked after from start to finish by Wayne, Rick and Sid superbly, the games and environment was very good and the lads ere able to enjoy the night which was run seemlessly without any issues, all the lads went home all excited after having a great night. Would thoroughly recommend Manchester Paintball Arena."
"All our boys had an amazing afternoon would highly recommend"
"Couldn't have been any more helpful on the day brilliant"
"Awesome for sons 9th birthday party, they loved it! Staff went out of their way to make sure the boys enjoyed themselves! Very Highly Recommended. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Good fun, highly recommended!"
"Went for my works do, really enjoyed it! Would definitely book again!"
Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it.
"Nice staff, very professional and it was lots of fun"
"I've never done paint balling before (im 40), then my 12 year old lad asked to do it for his birthday, was a little apprehensive about 8 of us doing it for the first time but Sid and the rest of the team took care of us and we had an amazing day. Highly recommended this place and we will be back!"
"Having been let down by Battlefield Paintball two days before my sons 10th birthday party I really didn’t think my son was going to be able to celebrate his birthday with his friends but luckily Manchester Paintball Arena were able to accommodate us at such short notice and they had a brilliant time, staff very friendly and accommodating, facilities excellent, thank you for saving his day!"
"Apaolutly amazing love this place staff are mint aswell ! Be back soon"
Manchester Paintball Arena is rated 4.91 based on 133 reviews