Manchester Paintball Arena Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Manchester Paintball Arena

About Manchester Paintball Arena: Largest indoor paintball game zone in the UK
The only UKPSF accredited site in Manchester

Voted:
"The best paintball site in Manchester"
by tripadvisor users every year since 2012

info@manchesterpaintball.co.uk

Nile Mill B
Fields New Road
Chadderton
Oldham

Tell us how Manchester Paintball Arena made you happy

"Amazing experience! So much fun and great staff who are always ready to help and have a laugh! Definitely will be going again :)"
"Great place for a party, very well organised and friendly"
Thanks your feedback. Glad you enjoyed the paintballing.
"One of the best paintball Iv ever been to ✨the staff are brilliant had the best day soon be back with the firm 💯"
You mean "The best paintball Iv ever been to" LOL
Thanks for your review, hope we see you soon.
"Great day out for my son and his friends.. Very nice staff,we come back soon!!!"
"Took a friend for his stag do, dressed him up as a monkey, shot him to bits. The guys running this are really approachable and professional and the equipment is incredibly well maintained and accurate."
Great review of the best stag party in Manchester! Thanks for coming, hope the monkey has recovered.
"Very good service, welcoming staff and all at a good price."
"The guys at the arena worked really well with our group, made it a fun, safe and thoroughly enjoyable experience. Superb"
Thanks Chris.
"Reluctantly was involved in a stag party at Manchester Paintball Arena. Second time paintballing. This is a very safety conscious paintball venue, much better than my previous experience. Highly recommended."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and pointing out about the extra equipment we give as standard issue.
"Amazing birthday party and nice coffee! Second visit was just as good as the first."
Hi Mrs King. Thanks for the return visit, we hope we see you again next year. Your photos are on our facebook page.
"The kids and dad's thoroughly enjoyed it. Great value and well looked after, Jacob (our Marshall) was fab with the kids. Would totally recommend, possibly going to return in May for my youngest sons birthday."
"Ten of us visited manchester paintball for my boyfriends birthday and had a brilliant time. It was a bit chaotic initially because so many people arrive at once but the team were fantastic and though I had a couple of issues with my gun, they gave me another one and fixed it really quickly and I didn’t lose any paint balling time!!!! Will definitely be back and would definitely recommend!"
"Another great visit. Well organised with friendly staff. Recommended"
"Had a really good experience at the arena, myself and my friends will be back! Enjoyed it completely!!! Thanks guys"
"Well organised and staff all friendly would definitely recommend"
"Very well organised all staff very nice and friendly will definitely recommend"
"5 boys for a 12th birthday, what a great time they all had, really enjoyed it. Staff all exceptionally professional and helpful, we’ll be back....! Thanks again Doug"
Manchester Paintball Arena is rated 4.91 based on 133 reviews