Managed Print Compare Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Managed Print Compare

About Managed Print Compare: Managed Print Compare is an innovative new web application on a mission to simplify the managed print services industry by making it easier for business to purchase their photocopier contracts. The process is simple, you give us your requirements and details.

info@managedprintcompare.com

Office F1 Innovation Centre
Innovation Way

Tell us how Managed Print Compare made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Great company."
"Very professional, explained various options for us to decide on as a business. Weren't pushing us towards one company or another. Printer has been great so far and just as expected. Thanks!"
"Great efficient service from managed print compare, super easy, highly recommend!"
"Managed Print Compare guided us through the process of selecting the correct hardware and contract for our company, they were always available for any questions we had, making the whole process a breeze. Our machines arrived promptly, setup was taken care of and we also have the piece of mind that if any problems were to arise they will be swiftly taken care of. We would strongly recommend the service offered by Managed Print Compare, they made a task that has caused much frustration in the past a pleasant experience."
"Fantastic service, everything was sorted really quickly and easily. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"I can't recommend Mike and the team enough, They've helped us make a big saving and throughout the communication has been on point."
"Being new to this, in the sense I have not required such a printer before I found great value in the service Managed Print provided. From start to finish I was given given all the support, direction, information etc to ensure what I purchased was fitting for my business. Following the purchase the aftercare as also been second to none, would I shop again, yes I would...."
"Would definitely recommend this company! Michael was fantastic from the beginning, very informative and efficient. He listened to our needs then recommended a variety of products that met our needs so we had options to choose from. The ordering process was very easy and quick and we had our printer arrive in no time. The guys that installed our printer were very efficient and gave us all the basic training needed!"
"Well managed by all parties. look forward to working with you in the future"
"Fantastic Service, quick easy and allowed me to accurately purchase a new copier and provider in my own time."
Managed Print Compare is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access