MAMOQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAMOQ
Read MAMOQ Reviews

About MAMOQ:

MAMOQ is an online fashion marketplace where sustainability & ethics are valued as much as style & design. We bring together over 70 brands that all share our commitment for positive change within fashion industry and beyond.

Tell us how MAMOQ made you happy
A fabulous up to date company that brings the customer excellent quality products that are sustainable and exciting! A breath of fresh air in this stuffy corporate world #lensomy
The deliver was on time, but it was the wrong item. The product I received it wasn't even shown on the website. It was a present and the person liked the other product, so it wasn't a big deal.
I paid nearly £50 but there was a price tag of €25 Feel cheated
Hello Tarik,

Thank you very much for your purchase and review.

We apologise for the confusion, but it seems like there was a misprint on the swingtag of the Turban you ordered. We can confirm that you paid the correct price and neither we, nor the maker La Petite Mort, are selling the turban for the misprinted 25 Euro that you saw.

We pride ourselves in bringing honesty and transparency into the fashion industry, and would never want our customers to feel cheated so please accept our sincerest apologies for this error.

I have provided you with my personal details in a separate email should you wish to get in touch, as I would be happy to walk you through our pricing so that you can be confident this was an honest mistake.

Madeline