MAMOQ Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MAMOQ

About MAMOQ: MAMOQ is an online fashion marketplace where sustainability & ethics are valued as much as style & design. We bring together over 70 brands that all share our commitment for positive change within fashion industry and beyond.

Tell us how MAMOQ made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"A fabulous up to date company that brings the customer excellent quality products that are sustainable and exciting! A breath of fresh air in this stuffy corporate world #lensomy"
"Love the brands and products, and really fast delivery."
Hi Giovanna,

Thank you so much for your kind words, they really mean a lot. Your support is never taken for granted and we are glad you have had a good experience.

The MAMOQ Team
"Fantastic service, needed to return a product but couldn't stick to the timeline due to a bereavement and they were very flexible. Thank you!"
Hi Verena,

We strive to give the most positive experience possible and thank you so much for your support especially during such a difficult time.

The MAMOQ Team
"Absolutely no issues with service and really good range of products/brands."
Hi Hannah,

Thank you so much for your kind review, it really means the world to us!

The MAMOQ Team
"This was my second purchase from MAMOQ. The jumper arrived very quickly and looks great! So glad there is now somewhere I can easily find awesome sustainable fashion. Will definitely be back again!"
Hi,

Thank you for your review kind review, we really do appreciate all of the support given.

The MAMOQ Team
"I love shopping on MAMOQ and browsing stylish, quality pieces. I have placed multiple orders including clothing, accessories, jewelry as well as little gifts and have never been disappointed. The website is beautiful, the staff is helpful and I feel great about my purchases. Thank you, MAMOQ!"
Hi Eleni,

Thank you so much for your repeated orders and the glowing review. This is exactly why we started MAMOQ!!!

The MAMOQ Team
"My new favourite place to shop! I ordered a beautiful ring made of recycled silver and couldn't be happier. It arrived promptly and was really nicely packaged. Thanks guys!"
Thanks so much for your order and review! We couldn't be happier that you like your new ring :)

The MAMOQ Team
"The gift came on time, in a beautiful little gift bag, with a hand-written note and some further explanation of the mission regarding oppressed women. For what it's worth (not much) I am an ex Group marketing director for a major supermarket chain and I think you've done everything right. More importantly, this was a present for my much loved wife - and she was delighted with it"
Hi,

That really means a lot to us and we are delighted that your wife was happy with the gift.

The MAMOQ Team
"Great quality products at a reasonable price. Promptly delivered - will use again."
We are really happy that you are enjoying your new products and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you!

The MAMOQ Team
"Bought a blue Kipepeo T-shirt last month and absolutely love it. It's super soft and of really great quality. Will definitely be buying again!"
Hi,

We are so happy that you like your new T-Shirt.

Thank you!

The MAMOQ Team
"Excellent website that offers an impecable service"
Hi,

Thanks so much! We are happy that you enjoyed our service and your new products.

The MAMOQ Team
"I paid nearly £50 but there was a price tag of €25 Feel cheated"
Hello Tarik,

Thank you very much for your purchase and review.

We apologise for the confusion, but it seems like there was a misprint on the swingtag of the Turban you ordered. We can confirm that you paid the correct price and neither we, nor the maker La Petite Mort, are selling the turban for the misprinted 25 Euro that you saw.

We pride ourselves in bringing honesty and transparency into the fashion industry, and would never want our customers to feel cheated so please accept our sincerest apologies for this error.

I have provided you with my personal details in a separate email should you wish to get in touch, as I would be happy to walk you through our pricing so that you can be confident this was an honest mistake.

Madeline
"I bought a pair of striped socks that also donate a pair to a homeless person. Delivery was fast and the socks are of high quality. Will definitely be back."
Happy they are keeping you warm this winter, and we hope to see you again soon!

The MAMOQ Team
"So glad this site exists. Got Christmas presents from here that I could feel good about."
Thank you! We hope your family and friends loved their gifts!

The MAMOQ Team
"Great clothes and very helpful service."
Thank you, that really means alot to us!

"Great clothes! Quality!"
Hi Paul,

Thank you so much!

The MAMOQ Team
"Great product, lovely clothes, couldn't be happier with my jumper :) Thanks MAMOQ!"
Hi Meera,

Lovely to hear that you like your jumper!

The MAMOQ Team
"I wear already quite a lot of MAMOQ items: socks, tops and a lovely dress. They feel good! I love the website and specially the newsletter with thoughtful and intelligent news about sustainability. Thanx!"
Hi Ruth,

Thanks so much! We are absolutely delighted that you like our style & service and hope to see you back soon.
"Amazing website, making a difference in the world?"
Hi Seb,

Thank you so much! We can't say how happy we are that you feel this way about us and hope you enjoy your new clothes!

The MAMOQ Team
"My experience with MAMOQ was top notch. I ordered a variety of items to America and they arrived with no problem. I feel good wearing all of my MAMOQ merchandise because I know it is high quality and I can feel good about how it was made. I get compliments on the regular whenever I am sporting a piece from MAMOQ. Thank you for creating a marketplace for conscious consumers!!!"
Hi Lucy,

We are so happy to hear that you like your new goodies. Getting compliments and feeling good about what you are wearing is what we strive to achieve :)

Thanks again for your support.

MAMOQ is rated 4.84 based on 112 reviews