MAMOQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAMOQ
Read MAMOQ Reviews

About MAMOQ:

MAMOQ is an online fashion marketplace where sustainability & ethics are valued as much as style & design. We bring together over 70 brands that all share our commitment for positive change within fashion industry and beyond.

Tell us how MAMOQ made you happy
I bought a gorgeous Tencel skirt on sale. It arrived exactly as described, really quick delivery and beautiful skirt. I love it
Really nice t-shirt and a portion of the profits support mental health charities. What a cool brand!
I really like what have got, good quality.
Great customer service
I am so moved by MAMOQ’s cause and am grateful they have created an unprecedented one-stop-shop for sustainable fashion. It’s honorable, it’s convenient and it’s fashionable! Fantastic customer service and a beautiful easy-to-navigate website. I’d give 10 stars if I could!
Lovely products and the friendliest staff I have dealt with.
Easy to order. Quick to deliver. Great quality products.
I have already bought several fabulous garments for myself and family from Mamoq. The quality is excellent, delivered and packaged with care. The customer service has been wonderful and keeps me up to date with sustainable fashion issues. I think I have finally found my go-to sustainable shop!
Really fast delivery and love the range of brands and products. I have shopped with other marketplace type sites before and was disappointed by the lack of communication and, indeed, my order. Not so with Mamoq! Feels great to support such sustainable brands.
I was really impressed with how fast my order was delivered and the quality of the clothes. The dresses are lovely I love them!
I would 100% recommend this site. An amazing variety of products and helpful staff. Great if you are trying to make the switch to sustainable fashion effortlessly.
First order from MAMOQ and I must say I am impressed. Love the products and what you are doing. Keep it up!
Excellent Website. Fast Delivery. Friendly Staff.
Really love the concept. Great selection, and a reasonable mix of prices. Can't ask for much more than that!
Mamoq is based on a most commendable mind-set, has wonderful poducts and the purchase and payment process is simple and well understandable. Best of luck for the future!
This is my 3rd order and I will definitely be back for a 4th.
Excellent communication and customer services. Prompt delivery. The first company I have come across to market great clothes with full ethical and sustainable transparency. Moreover their commitment to offsetting the carbon footprint of delivery and returns. I really hope they succeed and prosper to lead the way for others. Thank you MAMOQ
A friend recommended MAMOQ to me and I loved all of the content and products so decided to give it a try. Was not disappointed, I love all of my new pieces!
All the stuff arrived really quickly. The sizing is excellent.
Beautifully made items of clothing delivered suitably speedy. I love my items and will be ordering from this fabulous clothing company again. I have recommended MAMOQ to like minded friends who have pieces from their collection now too and they are as impressed as I am.
MAMOQ is rated 4.84 based on 136 reviews