MAMOQ Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MAMOQ

About MAMOQ: MAMOQ is an online fashion marketplace where sustainability & ethics are valued as much as style & design. We bring together over 70 brands that all share our commitment for positive change within fashion industry and beyond.

Tell us how MAMOQ made you happy

"Well chosen goods that arrive in a reasonable amount of time AND are sustainable! I love the variety of styles and types of clothing as well as price points that work for those on a budget who still want to be thoughtful consumers. Thank you MAMOQ!"
"Love my scarf. Thanks so much!"
"Great service! Arrived promptly & they have an amazing selection."
"Quick delivery. Great Sustainable Clothes Choices."
"The dress is perfect! Well made and of high quality. Thanks!"
"Fab Clothing! Helpful with any question about their products."
Hi Ho Yin,

We could not be happier that you like your new goodies and that you were satisfied with our customer service.

The MAMOQ Team
"Great environmentally friendly products that are of high quality and look great too. Quick delivery. I’ll definitely be back!"
Hi Nigel,

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad you enjoyed your service at MAMOQ!

The MAMOQ Team
"What a great brand! Keep doing what you do :)"
Hi Alicia,

Thank you so much for your positive review. It really means alot to us that you had a great experience.

The MAMOQ Team
"products were great, quick delivery - very happy purchase!"
Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad you are happy with your new goodies and enjoyed the service at MAMOQ!

The MAMOQ Team
"Beautifully made eco-friendly goodies, Fast delivery, Would recommend!"
Hi Simon,

Thank you so much for leaving us with a kind review, we really do appreciate all of the support.

The MAMOQ Team
"Excellent Products. Highly Recommend & the they seem like great people to support too 👍"
Hi Felix,

We are so happy that you like your new tote bag. Thanks so much for your support!

The MAMOQ Team
"Bought a super soft organic t-shirt. Arrived promptly and staff was friendly. Will recommend!"
Hi,

Thanks so much! We are so happy that you like your new Kipepeo T-shirt.

The MAMOQ Team
"Fantastic service, needed to return a product but couldn't stick to the timeline due to a bereavement and they were very flexible. Thank you!"
Hi Verena,

We strive to give the most positive experience possible and thank you so much for your support especially during such a difficult time.

The MAMOQ Team
"Absolutely no issues with service and really good range of products/brands."
Hi Hannah,

Thank you so much for your kind review, it really means the world to us!

The MAMOQ Team
"Love the brands and products, and really fast delivery."
Hi Giovanna,

Thank you so much for your kind words, they really mean a lot. Your support is never taken for granted and we are glad you have had a good experience.

The MAMOQ Team
"This was my second purchase from MAMOQ. The jumper arrived very quickly and looks great! So glad there is now somewhere I can easily find awesome sustainable fashion. Will definitely be back again!"
Hi,

Thank you for your review kind review, we really do appreciate all of the support given.

The MAMOQ Team
"I paid nearly £50 but there was a price tag of €25 Feel cheated"
Hello Tarik,

Thank you very much for your purchase and review.

We apologise for the confusion, but it seems like there was a misprint on the swingtag of the Turban you ordered. We can confirm that you paid the correct price and neither we, nor the maker La Petite Mort, are selling the turban for the misprinted 25 Euro that you saw.

We pride ourselves in bringing honesty and transparency into the fashion industry, and would never want our customers to feel cheated so please accept our sincerest apologies for this error.

I have provided you with my personal details in a separate email should you wish to get in touch, as I would be happy to walk you through our pricing so that you can be confident this was an honest mistake.

Madeline
"I love shopping on MAMOQ and browsing stylish, quality pieces. I have placed multiple orders including clothing, accessories, jewelry as well as little gifts and have never been disappointed. The website is beautiful, the staff is helpful and I feel great about my purchases. Thank you, MAMOQ!"
Hi Eleni,

Thank you so much for your repeated orders and the glowing review. This is exactly why we started MAMOQ!!!

The MAMOQ Team
"I bought a pair of striped socks that also donate a pair to a homeless person. Delivery was fast and the socks are of high quality. Will definitely be back."
Happy they are keeping you warm this winter, and we hope to see you again soon!

The MAMOQ Team
"So glad this site exists. Got Christmas presents from here that I could feel good about."
Thank you! We hope your family and friends loved their gifts!

MAMOQ is rated 4.84 based on 112 reviews