MAMOQ Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MAMOQ

About MAMOQ: MAMOQ is an online fashion marketplace where sustainability & ethics are valued as much as style & design. We bring together over 70 brands that all share our commitment for positive change within fashion industry and beyond.

Tell us how MAMOQ made you happy

"Brilliant to have so many names in sustainable and ethical trading under one roof but I was surprised when my package was sent to me in plastic - need to do better on that front but products are high quality."
"This was my second purchase from Mamoq and I was again impressed by how quickly it was delivered 🎉 I also spoke to the customer support team when I had some questions and they were really helpful and responsive. All round great experience whilst knowing that I’m shopping sustainably and supporting independent brands."
"Lovely quality clothes and really fast delivery :) Love my new outfit and will shop here first next time!"
"I was so happy with the brilliant customer service and my lovely new trousers"
"Great product selection, friendly customer service and timely delivery. Will definitely recommend."
"Great customer service if there is an issue"
"Lovely ‘We are hopeful’ T shirt. Perfect fit and comfortable fabric."
"Sustainable fashion at its best ! Information on designer's and fabric is so important when you are spending your hard earned cash. We all need to be more thoughtful on how and where we spend, so our energy can support others and not be wasted. Less waste all round and doesn't cost the earth #lensomy"
"Great Bar of Shampoo and all with recyclable packaging too!!!! No plastic in sight..... Ed.................."
"I ordered some linen trousers from Mamoq and couldn’t believe how quickly they arrived! Loved browsing through the website and checking out your brands and their values, it’s a really cool and helpful system!"
"I purchased yet another fabulous garment from Mamoq.. This time from your new Veryan range. A wonderful striped top. I had been looking for a striped top for a long time and this beautiful soft cotton and design is just perfect. It was delivered quickly and in sustainable packaging. Thank you Mamoq."
"Lovely, fast and great customer service!"
"Great site, lots of options from sustainable companies, lovely bikini, arrived promptly, also came with a pre printed returns label which would make it so easy if it hadn't fit. Will definitely be using this site again."
"Awesome service and super nice products."
"Great selection of brands and an efficient delivery service."
"Great tee shirt. Lovely design, this was bought for a present for my son. Arrived the next day."
"I love this store that sells everything that helps us to do our bit for climate change. The hair wash soap was a revelation and I'm loving my beeswax wrappers."
"Product arrived promptly and was as described, although the bristles of the brush themselves could have been softer as it was advertised as a soft-bristle brush."
"Wonderful products, excellent customer service and super quick delivery."
"Easy to use website, found what I was looking for! Delivery was quick - (but signed for, so make sure you're in) and when I unwrapped the paper package to find my lovely new dress wrapped in tissue paper inside, the dress smelled really nice. Hurrah for clothing that's not hurting anyone and for thinking of every little thing. Well done Mamoq, thank goodness I stumbled upon you."
MAMOQ is rated 4.84 based on 112 reviews