MAMOQ Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MAMOQ

About MAMOQ: MAMOQ is an online fashion marketplace where sustainability & ethics are valued as much as style & design. We bring together over 70 brands that all share our commitment for positive change within fashion industry and beyond.

Tell us how MAMOQ made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"A fabulous up to date company that brings the customer excellent quality products that are sustainable and exciting! A breath of fresh air in this stuffy corporate world #lensomy"
"I stumbled upon this site by accident and so glad I did - what a wonderful array of ethical clothes and outstanding sale bargains! I liked the transparency of delivery costs, which did make me stop and think whether I needed all the items. Prompt dispatch. Highly recommend."
"Excellent variety of sustainable fashion items, especially manufactured by exclusive - but not necessarily expensive - small brands. Friendly communication and immediate delivery - everything´s very fine! Will place following orders most likely. Thanks a lot for the very good service."
"Pleased with customer service."
"High quality clothing from an ethical company. Beautiful products, fit nicely, well packaged and shipped quickly."
"Prompt delivery of jeans which were a great price and exactly as described."
"Always responsive and helpful! Happy with service & product :)"
"Love my new top & socks. Both are super soft, high quality and arrived quickly. Also, the support staff was on hand to help when I had a question."
"Really which delivery with a lovely thank you note from the team. All packaged with no plastic at all... Brilliant."
"I first want to start out by saying I love the mission and aim of MAMOQ and all of their partner brands. To me, a company with a mission that actually creates a place facilitating meaningful change is something we should all support. On that note, I got two products from MAMOQ, some super comfortable socks, and some bamboo straws. One of the bamboo straw actually split down the middle. Which if that was the end of the story I wouldn't have given them a five-star review. I messaged the team and told them what happened. Not only did they take the time to document everything and give me a full refund even though only one of the straws split, they also listen to me ramble on about possible ways to improve the staws design so it wouldn't split in the future and from the conversation I'm sure they are going to pass that on to the manufacturer. I will definitely get more products from them in the near future. I'm just glad companies like this are around now. Thank you again mamoq."
"Great service, speedy delivery and delighted with my item purchased from Vildnis range!"
"Lovely site with a great range of ethical clothing that’s interesting & well designed. Fast delivery too."
"It's great to have found a company which makes it so easy to choose ethical and sustainable items. The website is really clear and the filter tool means I always know that what I'm purchasing is in line with my values, which is great - not to mention how lovely all of the clothes are! I'll definitely be purchasing from MAMOQ again!"
"I do love it and works great though I drink a lot of water so for me it could be bigger and hold more water. I think it’s perfect apart from that"
"Very professional looking website but the items were not nearly as expensive as I feared and there were generous reductions on some. I was particularly impressed with the extremely detailed and helpful notes about the items. I was also very reassured about the company's ethical credentials and, happily, when my parcel arrived there was no plastic to be seen. It was very nicely packed and promptly delivered and the clothing turned out to be beautifully made, stylish, comfortable and exactly as described and pictured."
"Absolutely loved my Mamoq experience. Beautiful clothes, all arrived quickly and in beautiful packaging. Loved knowing they were made with such love and care and in a way that doesnt harm people and the planet. Had to return an item as it didnt fit.... I couldn't find out how to return it so hopped on the chat service and Madeleine served me right away, not a bot but a real human being! I quickly figured out what I had to do and was able to send it back. Shame it cost me £7 postage for something that was made much smaller than the size I ordered but for the amount of things that fit well and looked lovely it was worth it. Conscious consumerism can be stylish and trend-led with Mamoq!"
"Environmentally friendly, great quality products, delivered in time."
"I am very happy with the overall experience of MAMOQ. My order arrived in time and everything actually looks even better than online! I am very satisfied with the high quality of the products and the fact that I have made an ethical and eco-friendly choice!"
"I just keep coming back for more because Mamoq keep getting it right #lensomy"
"My order arrived extremely quickly, I was kept up-to-date throughout the process, and the quality of the clothes is unbelievable. Will definitely be ordering again."
"I love what MAMOQ stands for. The product was shipped in a timely manner from 2 different companies. Will support MAMOQ again!"
MAMOQ is rated 4.85 based on 121 reviews