MAMOQ Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MAMOQ

About MAMOQ: MAMOQ is an online fashion marketplace where sustainability & ethics are valued as much as style & design. We bring together over 70 brands that all share our commitment for positive change within fashion industry and beyond.

Tell us how MAMOQ made you happy

"Mamoq is based on a most commendable mind-set, has wonderful poducts and the purchase and payment process is simple and well understandable. Best of luck for the future!"
"This is my 3rd order and I will definitely be back for a 4th."
"Excellent communication and customer services. Prompt delivery. The first company I have come across to market great clothes with full ethical and sustainable transparency. Moreover their commitment to offsetting the carbon footprint of delivery and returns. I really hope they succeed and prosper to lead the way for others. Thank you MAMOQ"
"A friend recommended MAMOQ to me and I loved all of the content and products so decided to give it a try. Was not disappointed, I love all of my new pieces!"
"All the stuff arrived really quickly. The sizing is excellent."
"Beautifully made items of clothing delivered suitably speedy. I love my items and will be ordering from this fabulous clothing company again. I have recommended MAMOQ to like minded friends who have pieces from their collection now too and they are as impressed as I am."
"Lovely products AND delivered in a paper bag NOT plastic good experience would recommend"
"Finally a place with great sustainable clothes."
"Very happy with the product selection & service. Will be back :)"
"Lovely quality clothes, a good fit and arrived very quickly. I would definitely buy from them again"
"Well chosen goods that arrive in a reasonable amount of time AND are sustainable! I love the variety of styles and types of clothing as well as price points that work for those on a budget who still want to be thoughtful consumers. Thank you MAMOQ!"
"Love my scarf. Thanks so much!"
"Great service! Arrived promptly & they have an amazing selection."
"Quick delivery. Great Sustainable Clothes Choices."
"The dress is perfect! Well made and of high quality. Thanks!"
"Fab Clothing! Helpful with any question about their products."
Hi Ho Yin,

We could not be happier that you like your new goodies and that you were satisfied with our customer service.

The MAMOQ Team
"Great environmentally friendly products that are of high quality and look great too. Quick delivery. I’ll definitely be back!"
Hi Nigel,

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad you enjoyed your service at MAMOQ!

The MAMOQ Team
"What a great brand! Keep doing what you do :)"
Hi Alicia,

Thank you so much for your positive review. It really means alot to us that you had a great experience.

The MAMOQ Team
"products were great, quick delivery - very happy purchase!"
Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad you are happy with your new goodies and enjoyed the service at MAMOQ!

The MAMOQ Team
"Beautifully made eco-friendly goodies, Fast delivery, Would recommend!"
Hi Simon,

Thank you so much for leaving us with a kind review, we really do appreciate all of the support.

MAMOQ is rated 4.80 based on 41 reviews