MAMOQ Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MAMOQ

About MAMOQ: MAMOQ is an online fashion marketplace where sustainability & ethics are valued as much as style & design. We bring together over 70 brands that all share our commitment for positive change within fashion industry and beyond.

Tell us how MAMOQ made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"A fabulous up to date company that brings the customer excellent quality products that are sustainable and exciting! A breath of fresh air in this stuffy corporate world #lensomy"
"Environmentally friendly, great quality products, delivered in time."
"I am very happy with the overall experience of MAMOQ. My order arrived in time and everything actually looks even better than online! I am very satisfied with the high quality of the products and the fact that I have made an ethical and eco-friendly choice!"
"I just keep coming back for more because Mamoq keep getting it right #lensomy"
"My order arrived extremely quickly, I was kept up-to-date throughout the process, and the quality of the clothes is unbelievable. Will definitely be ordering again."
"I love what MAMOQ stands for. The product was shipped in a timely manner from 2 different companies. Will support MAMOQ again!"
"Lovely quality clothing delivered on time and very friendly customer service. Thanks MAMOQ!"
"No complaints whatsoever. Quality of the products is excellent and justifies the price I paid. Will definitely be purchasing from this company again."
"As always great customer service. Needed some advice and was promptly helped over the phone. Beautiful clothes arrived shortly thereafter."
"Very good quality clothing. Arrived promptly. Would definitely buy from Mamoq again."
"Mamoq is a very inspiring and well collated resource for thoughtly designed and crafted clothing and other products. It is a great way to become aware of businesses who make great products in a socially and environmentally responsible way."
"My shoes arrived quickly and are very comfortable and stylish. Very happy with the product and service."
"No complaints. Prompt delivery, friendly customer service, great products."
"I ordered cardamom dental floss and received spearmint, which I can’t use"
Hi,

Thanks very much for your review and a huge apologies from our side for the mix-up.

We have emailed you privately and hope to resolve this for you asap.

Thanks again & all the best,
Madeline
"A quality company based in good ethics ... and efficient!"
"Brilliant to have so many names in sustainable and ethical trading under one roof but I was surprised when my package was sent to me in plastic - need to do better on that front but products are high quality."
"This was my second purchase from Mamoq and I was again impressed by how quickly it was delivered 🎉 I also spoke to the customer support team when I had some questions and they were really helpful and responsive. All round great experience whilst knowing that I’m shopping sustainably and supporting independent brands."
"Lovely quality clothes and really fast delivery :) Love my new outfit and will shop here first next time!"
"I was so happy with the brilliant customer service and my lovely new trousers"
"Great product selection, friendly customer service and timely delivery. Will definitely recommend."
"Great customer service if there is an issue"
MAMOQ is rated 4.83 based on 106 reviews