MAMOQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAMOQ
Read MAMOQ Reviews

About MAMOQ:

MAMOQ is an online fashion marketplace where sustainability & ethics are valued as much as style & design. We bring together over 70 brands that all share our commitment for positive change within fashion industry and beyond.

Tell us how MAMOQ made you happy
I love Mamoq’s products and their ethical principles. Service was quite slow compared to other companies at the moment but otherwise I was really pleased
Present for a family member and he was extremely pleased with the product.
Unhappy with initial email and phone queries as delivery was delayed.
I recently ordered two gorgeous pairs of shorts from the site (for my Mum and I) on two separate occasions. They were a bargain and exceptionally high quality. We both love them! The first pair arrived a couple of days after order but my only thing to note is that the second pair took just under a week to be dispatched.
On the whole, really happy with the purchases!
Great display of sustainable brands. Ordering was easy and I received my order promptly.
First time purchase. Very impressed.
Beautiful clothing. Great delivery. Excellent customer service x
Ordered 24 July. Order not appeared. Contacted company. No response and don’t answer the phone. Really disappointed as would like a refund (Mamoq no longer works with the company they promised goods from but took payment anyway!)
Fabulous! My item was delivered quickly and efficiently and in a cardboard box containing compostable packaging. How nice it was to not have to wade through plastic packaging and all to be thrown away as soon as opened.
My item was exactly as shown/described and I love how it was made in Yorkshire. Would recommend Mamoq to anyone who cares about the environment and interested choosing sustainable clothing.
Great site that makes shopping for ethical clothing very easy. My item from Wynad is great and fits perfectly. Tracking on postage would be useful but that’s it!
Service and delivery were very good and fast. Very pleased with the hoodie I bought, high quality and very comfy.
I love MAMOQ's great selection of ethical fashion labels. Order process and delivery were smooth.
Great range of ethical products, easy ordering process, prompt delivery, happy customer!
Amazing customer service. I had a few queries and they responded to them quickly and with real personality. No AI bots here. Great product too. Definitely going to order again!!
MAMOQ 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Outstanding customer service.
great product!
All outstanding, thank you. Special mention for the ladies at Zola Amour!
Love the clothes, great material and really behind the environmental impact. Would love to see some more colourful products too. Love my new yellow top!
Fabulous! Live your mission.
Happy with my purchase and delivery
Delivery was prompt and the brush I bought seems of great quality. Very happy.
MAMOQ is rated 4.80 based on 178 reviews