MAMOQ Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MAMOQ

About MAMOQ: MAMOQ is an online fashion marketplace where sustainability & ethics are valued as much as style & design. We bring together over 60 brands that all share our commitment for positive change within fashion industry and beyond.

Tell us how MAMOQ made you happy

"Great clothes! Quality!"
"Great product, lovely clothes, couldn't be happier with my jumper :) Thanks MAMOQ!"
"Bought a blue Kipepeo T-shirt last month and absolutely love it. It's super soft and of really great quality. Will definitely be buying again!"
"I wear already quite a lot of MAMOQ items: socks, tops and a lovely dress. They feel good! I love the website and specially the newsletter with thoughtful and intelligent news about sustainability. Thanx!"
Hi Ruth,

Thanks so much! We are absolutely delighted that you like our style & service and hope to see you back soon.
"Amazing website, making a difference in the world?"
Hi Seb,

Thank you so much! We can't say how happy we are that you feel this way about us and hope you enjoy your new clothes!

The MAMOQ Team
"Excellent website that offers an impecable service"
Hi,

Thanks so much! We are happy that you enjoyed our service and your new products.

The MAMOQ Team
"My experience with MAMOQ was top notch. I ordered a variety of items to America and they arrived with no problem. I feel good wearing all of my MAMOQ merchandise because I know it is high quality and I can feel good about how it was made. I get compliments on the regular whenever I am sporting a piece from MAMOQ. Thank you for creating a marketplace for conscious consumers!!!"
Hi Lucy,

We are so happy to hear that you like your new goodies. Getting compliments and feeling good about what you are wearing is what we strive to achieve :)

Thanks again for your support.

MAMOQ is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews