MAMOQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAMOQ
Read MAMOQ Reviews

About MAMOQ:

MAMOQ is an online fashion marketplace where sustainability & ethics are valued as much as style & design. We bring together over 70 brands that all share our commitment for positive change within fashion industry and beyond.

Tell us how MAMOQ made you happy
A fabulous up to date company that brings the customer excellent quality products that are sustainable and exciting! A breath of fresh air in this stuffy corporate world #lensomy
Ordered an item which wasn't suitable. Refund process was hassle free. Would recommend.
Received my order very quickly and the items were of a good quality. Also glad to see that they offer to recycle any brand of old tights if you send them to them. Am impressed
Quick delivery and I love my new jacket, soft yet sturdy, great quality!
Had to wait rather a long time for my parcel. Disappointed
My tunic top is perfect!
Great quality product, speedy delivery.
I purchased a gift for a friend on a Monday and it arrived by Wednesday. The process was easy and the bracelet just showed up. She loved it too and it feels good knowing its sustainable. Overall, a great experience.
The garment I ordered was well made and a good fit. It was sent to me very quickly, an excellent service!
Very easy to order online, great choice of clothes and excellent prices in the sale. Would definitely shop with MAMOQ again.
Bought the cropped flared trousers, fantastic quality, arrived promptly and are perfect for work and going out. Would definately order again!!
Excellent speedy service at a very busy time of year.
I bought all of my siblings Christmas presents from Mamoq this year. I love the selection of brands on offer and how easy it is to shop different values.
I was anxious when I put in my tracking code to be told the code was not recognised. However, I contacted Mamoq who transferred my parcel to another carrier. I heard no more and worried that the parcel would not arrive in time for Christmas. Fortunately it was delivered in time. Maybe more information about delivery times could be provided. Gift was very acceptable.
Lovely product! Arrived within a couple of days from ordering. Packaging recyclable, all lovely & good value for the quality. Would definitely use again& recommend to friends.
Swift delivery and refund was paid fast. Very happy with the service quality.
Great idea, but needs more variety in style and prices.
Spot on! No problems at all.
Absolutely love the product. Seamless process, fantastic customer service and love that they 'gave back' on Black Friday! :-)
Beautiful coasters and pot holder. Unique and different but really lovely. Arrived promptly.
Great portal for sustainable and ethically conscious fashion and household items.
MAMOQ is rated 4.82 based on 153 reviews