MAMOQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAMOQ
Read MAMOQ Reviews

About MAMOQ:

MAMOQ is an online fashion marketplace where sustainability & ethics are valued as much as style & design. We bring together over 70 brands that all share our commitment for positive change within fashion industry and beyond.

Tell us how MAMOQ made you happy
A fabulous up to date company that brings the customer excellent quality products that are sustainable and exciting! A breath of fresh air in this stuffy corporate world #lensomy
Beautiful gifts
Great selection with friendly staff. Could not ask for more.
This was my first purchase .... a gift for my 34yr old son, who is very specific about the type of clothing he wants to wear! The t-shirts are good quality and good fit. Not been washed yet so hopefully they will wash well. Loved the little hand written note that came with them :)
Very satisfied: nice dress, beautiful fabric, swiftly delivered.
Hello, you forgot me lavender soup😂
Very nice variety of products and brands. I am happy for the swift despatch of my order.
Very nice web shop / market place with ethical clothes from a borad variety of independent labels. I had a good experience and have recommended it to friends already.
couldnt have been more helpful and friendly, we are all so used to dreadful customer services that this really was a breath of fresh air. Friendly ,helpful and efficient
I love Mamoq ethos and their wide choice of sustainable brands. Thanks to them, I have discovered lots of very stylish and ethical brands. I recommend shopping on Mamoq as I trust their brand evaluation. Besides, the website is user-friendly and presents complete information about each product.
i love my clothes and super happy to find a convenient place to buy with environmental choices. I will be a returning customer :)
I stumbled upon this site by accident and so glad I did - what a wonderful array of ethical clothes and outstanding sale bargains! I liked the transparency of delivery costs, which did make me stop and think whether I needed all the items. Prompt dispatch. Highly recommend.
Excellent variety of sustainable fashion items, especially manufactured by exclusive - but not necessarily expensive - small brands. Friendly communication and immediate delivery - everything´s very fine! Will place following orders most likely. Thanks a lot for the very good service.
Pleased with customer service.
High quality clothing from an ethical company. Beautiful products, fit nicely, well packaged and shipped quickly.
Prompt delivery of jeans which were a great price and exactly as described.
Always responsive and helpful! Happy with service & product :)
Love my new top & socks. Both are super soft, high quality and arrived quickly. Also, the support staff was on hand to help when I had a question.
Really which delivery with a lovely thank you note from the team. All packaged with no plastic at all... Brilliant.
I first want to start out by saying I love the mission and aim of MAMOQ and all of their partner brands. To me, a company with a mission that actually creates a place facilitating meaningful change is something we should all support. On that note, I got two products from MAMOQ, some super comfortable socks, and some bamboo straws. One of the bamboo straw actually split down the middle. Which if that was the end of the story I wouldn't have given them a five-star review. I messaged the team and told them what happened. Not only did they take the time to document everything and give me a full refund even though only one of the straws split, they also listen to me ramble on about possible ways to improve the staws design so it wouldn't split in the future and from the conversation I'm sure they are going to pass that on to the manufacturer. I will definitely get more products from them in the near future. I'm just glad companies like this are around now. Thank you again mamoq.
Great service, speedy delivery and delighted with my item purchased from Vildnis range!
MAMOQ is rated 4.86 based on 131 reviews