Malhi Online Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Malhi Online

How would you rate Malhi Online ?

JONGSEOK PARK
"Do not give a key"
"Crooks! Plain and simple AVOID. Sent me an empty email without ant Windows 10 key. After sending several emails to them complaining, I eventually got a key sent to me. I was useless as it had already been used, and was already active on another machine. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND PROVIDE YOU WITH NOTHING."
"MALHI ONLINE is fraudulent. I bought MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PROFESSIONAL 32/64BIT OEM KEY. My order number is ORDER #4617. They didn't send license key. This site is fraudulent. MALHI ONLINE dolandirici. MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PROFESSIONAL 32/64BIT OEM KEY satin aldim. Siparis numaram ORDER #4617. Lisans numarasını gondermediler. Bu site dolandiricidir."
Ray Miranti
Verified Buyer
"I am still waiting for a usable product code! I am about ready to cancel my credit card payment as it has been 2 weeks."
Martin Erasmus
Verified Buyer
"We have to wait too long for keys to be a assigned"
Krishnan J
Verified Buyer
"License is activated works fine till now and hope the same will be permanent"
"It sent me invalid product keys and never response any of my email."
James Rivers
Verified Buyer
"I paid for something and didn’t receive it."
ETO Ecstasea
Verified Buyer
"The first time I ever used Mahli Online it was seamless, I purchased 2 Win 10 Pro licenses and off i went. The second time was also seamless except for some confusion regarding obtaining the purchased licenses. But after requesting them via email, they arrived shortly after that. Good service - Prompt."
"I spent over $400 US dollars for keys that did not work, i emailed this company about it and they are doing nothing about it. Be careful with this company. This will also be reported to the BBB."
Paul Du Plessis
Verified Buyer
"Windows key does not activate is not legit and never received keys for office. No reply to emails on various addresses. Reported to Microsoft and Visa. Will be laying charges."
Dr. Sumanta Kumar Tripathy
Verified Buyer
"Original product at lowest price. Activated immediately. Thanks"
Shamil Babayev
"License key not received, status still seen in as: Order Confirmed, Please wait your order results."
Shamil Babayev
Verified Buyer
"After pyment, I am never received my License key from them and go to bank for chargeback."
Yee Yan Soo
Verified Buyer
"i never get my product. admin never replied so i decided to call the bank and cancel the purchase."
Fahad Almutairi
"Thank you"
"you sent again new product key for upgrade to windows 10 pro from windows 10 home. i tried through all your instructions and followed one by one but unfortunately i could not upgrade. thanks. if you can refund my payment back to me , please refund me and cancel your both product keys. thanks again Nemchand Lakhotia"
Yitzchak Meirovich
Verified Buyer
"The code I purchased for windows 10 pro didn't work when I went to activate it. I couldn't figure out how to get malhi to fix it and the suggestions on the site didn't work."
"I bought Windows 10 pro key from Malhi Online. After I transferred payment, I received the key from the email during 3 minutes. But I couldn't activate my windows 10 pro and it is already used in another device. I sent an email about the key problem to them. And then, they resend the key to me during 24 hrs. It is working and amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Rich Schnabel
Verified Buyer
"Had a small issue with a Win 10 VLK not activating. Had a replacement key next day. All fixed. Thanks for the response and replacement. Will purchase again."
Malhi Online is rated 3.57 based on 145 reviews