Mala Tours Reviews

5 Rating 5 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Mala Tours

inquiry@mala.ae

Tell us how Mala Tours made you happy
It was much easier to get to Dubai thanks to Mala.ae than I had expected it to be. Exceptional care for the customer. We also used them to get a pink limo rental. Your company made the journey even more enjoyable.
Excellent food, great ambiance, Trained crew. I must say Mala Tourism is a great place to choose your tour planning company. I really like the way they treat their customers. Highly recommended.
Never have I ever seen such excellent customer support service. I chose them for my Dubai Trip and they did amazingly. They handled the budget well. And let me enjoy multiple places in one trip. Highly recommended for your next Dubai trip.
Thanks to mala tourism for not letting me down. Excellent services. Amazingly trained staff. Best 120 minutes of my trip.
Easy Booking to every sailing on time and the fresh food. I loved everything about the Yacht services. Thanks to Mala Tourisms for arranging such a sailing experience for me.
Mala Tours is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews