Maker&Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Maker&Son
Read Maker&Son Reviews
Alex and the entire Maker & Son team are super friendly and helpful. We went to visit them and 'experience' the product beforehand and they were so welcoming. Their service has been exceptional throughout the entire process. After our sofas arrived, we felt that some of the seat cushions weren't quite the same as the ones we had seen in person and there was absolutely no problems with getting them replaced! What an absolute pleasure to buy from a company that really cares about their customers.
So pleased with the service you provide, thank you so much! I never thought I would feel this way about a sofa. I love it!
What an exceptional company ethic you have. Fabulous service, fabulous product.
The sales service of coming to our house in Ireland in a van that is done up like a comfy English countryside farmhouse was too hard to resist. As well as arriving on schedule the after sales service has been excellent too. We are moving to a new home shortly and this sofa is our treat purchase (along with the house! :-)).
Professional, knowledgeable, friendly and passionate about their business and products
The most gorgeous sofa you could ever invest in. Fantastic care and attention to detail, the quality and comfort levels are divine! Do it, spoil yourself and your home!
I bought a Song Sofa from Maker&Son and it's the best piece of furniture I've ever had. Really good quality. Lovely people to deal with and delivery went very smoothly. Highly recommend!
Maker&Son is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews