Maker&Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Maker&Son
Read Maker&Son Reviews
Love our new sofa. Excellent customer service, professional yet warm, personal and thorough. As for the sofa, it's just what we hoped for. A big investment but so thrilled with it. Comfy and stylish and despite its whopping size, modest and understated. We bought a bespoke length of fabric to act as another overlay/throw and it works brilliantly for that.
Brilliant service from start to finish - and we are SO pleased with our sofa and footstool. The idea that we’ve made an investment purchase which will last a lifetime is what appealed to our family but it is absolutely the most comfortable sofa we have ever owned too! Laura was fantastic when we showed up, unannounced - on one very rainy day in February with two children in tow - and asked if we could see the sofas. Our kids were fed and looked after while we chatted about options - it couldn’t have been a better start. We are extremely happy with our purchase - thanks to Laura and everyone in the team.
WOW! From the first call with Simon who was so patient and brilliant, to taking delivery of the Song Sofa and Song King Bed last week, I have been blown away - I can honestly say the service and quality is exceptional - like none other. Extravagant yes, but THE most comfortable sofa we have ever sat (sunk !) on and looks stunning in the Cinnamon Velvet. I smile every time I walk into the rooms where they are - Thank you so much.
I have just received delivery of my song armchair in gold leaf velvet and it is absolutely stunning! I bought a footstool a year ago and as soon as it arrived I started looking for a spot for an armchair too! The workmanship is superb. They are very special pieces. The people at Maker&Son make this a lovely such a company to deal with - everyone I spoke to from initial inquiry to post delivery were charming. Thank you!
Both my husband and I are extremely pleased with our new sofa and love seat, the Italian Linen is stunning and the colour is relaxing and welcoming. The comfort is just perfect so much so the two small dogs now have there own cushion (putting a blanket down of course)
The service was great, we were informed throughout, delivery guys were lovely. We will be recommending Maker & Son to all
We have had our sofa for a few months now. 100% linen large sofa. It is to us, the comfyest sofa we have ever owned and sat on. (sink in, I should say) The frame feels very solid and the upholstery is definitely well made. Every person we spoke to at Maker&Son was extremely friendly and every question we had was answered. Thank you.
Wonderful look and great quality Sofa. We are very happy.
From start to finish the service we have received has been excellent. From the initial visit with the van, chair and fabric samples, which is a brilliant idea and worked very well for us, to the delivery of the finished product, which we love and is the most comfortable thing we have ever sat in! We would not hesitate to highly recommend Maker&Son. Thank you to all involved.
Fantastic customer service from start to finish! Truly the most comfortable chair ever....hoping to upgrade our sofa one day!
It was a pleasure to deal with Maker&Son - a personal and helpful buying experience. I bought this sofa without trying it out, purely on description and the conversations I had with Maker&Son. I described where I wanted the sofa, the kind of colours etc - they discussed with me & sent samples of material, advising on what type of material to choose (we have two dogs). Delivery was a while but no longer or shorter than other furniture companies. I chased once. When it had been picked up from them, the company that delivered agreed the date at my convenience and kept me well-informed on the day. The guys who delivered were polite and friendly. They took all the wrapping away. All in all a good buying and follow through experience.
A lovely sofa very stylish and comfy like sitting on a cloud. Expensive but made well and built to last. I choose to have ours made with a washable velvet of our choosing and makerandson helped with this.
Simon came out with the van so we could try out the chair and was very helpful.
The Song Sofa was delivered on time, is exceptionally comfortable and was actually made in two parts to accommodate a challenging access issue to our London Flat. Dealing with Maker and Son from order to delivery was extremely reassuring.
I’m absolutely THRILLED & I’ve been uncomfortable for the last 2 years til now. A fortune but money seriously well spent. Best of luck - you’ve earned it, one & all.
Absolutely wonderful product and service.
Our royal blue velvet sofa is a piece of art.
The team took care of us from day 1 till completion. They helped us choose the right model, showed us all their gorgeous fabrics and recommended on floor plans.
We couldn’t be happier!
We are absolutely delighted with our Maker & Son sofas.

From the moment we contacted you to the end delivery, it has been a pleasure. Our contact was Laura and she was very efficient, thorough and kept us posted throughout. We also loved the van which brings you a sample to try out!

Several friends and family have sat on them since installation and everyone comments how wonderfully comfortable they are. So we are sure to say where they are from!

Good luck Maker & Son team - you're doing good :-).

Best wishes, Amber and the Bamford Family.
Lovely quality chairs, with luxurious feel, and very quick delivery. Thanks you.
As I recline here on my Maker & Son , Song sofa , upholstered in a beautiful French blue corduroy, I feel incredibly comfortable. Immersed as I am in padded luxury I try hard to resist sleeping . Such comfort , well done Maker & Son .
Impeccable personal service and attention to detail . I look forward to many comfortable evenings !
The best sofa in the world, super comfy! Worth its investment. If you haven't already, order yours now!
We enjoyed the whole experience of buying from Maker and Son - from the swatches of fabric to the visit from the mobile showroom, order and delivery. The sofa, chair and footstools are very well made, comfortable, robust and exactly as we hoped. Many thanks to all involved. Catherine and Peter, Wedhampton, Wiltshire
I adore my sofa ... it’s sooooo comfy. And the service was brilliant. Thank you