Maker&Son Reviews

Maker&Son 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Victoria Benson
Maker&Son 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Victoria Benson
We love our sofa and chairs . Beautifully made and so comfortable . A pleasure to deal with the company who kept me informed about the progress of my order .
We love our new sofa. All the people who helped us pick the sofa, manage the delivery and accounts were all delightful.
I have to say the whole experience was as smooth as the velvet sofa's I purchased from this amazing company.
They actually care about me (the client) and made me enjoy the whole journey.
Fantastic personal service & very quality product. Expensive but timeless and well worth the money
Really friendly and helpful at Maker & Son. Sofa is just devine!
I’m am absolutely in love with my new sofa and love chair . Worth every single penny.. The whole process from dealing with Amanda , right down to the delivery service was 100%. I will definitely be back to order different covers when i’m ready for a change ..THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO EVERYONE AT MAKER& SON X
Such a wonderful experience - from the initial visit to the showroom and the communication from the sales team throughout the process (particularly helpful with material delays/Covid impact), culminating with the arrival of my beautiful bespoke sofa. The quality of the craftsmanship is evident in all aspects of the design and the comfort level is unbelievable!
Dream sofa And wonderful foot stall.
Supremely comfortable to curl up in or sit with supporting cushion.
Cushions do not need continuous plumping as central support helps them maintain shape.
Best quality everything!
(Maker) - Posted 7 months ago
Maker&Son were superb to deal with, their personal service through the pandemic gave me all the reassurance I needed that my sofas were on track and their priority. The service is great but the sofas are better. They are my dream sofas, stylish, practical and as super, dooper comfy as they are well built. From now on, despite the price tag, I will never by a sofa anywhere else - they are perfect and worth every penny!
(Maker) - Posted 7 months ago
Very happy with our Maker&Son sofa. The team were brilliant from the moment we first enquired to the day the sofa arrived. The sofa has been made to a high standard and is the most comfortable one we've ever sat on. Massive thanks to Matt and the rest of the Maker&Son family.
What a lovely company with a team of people who really care about what they do. And as for the sofas - I’m completely in love and I’m never getting up off mine again! It’s like sitting on a cloud, and that’s no exaggeration. Can’t rate the whole experience highly enough.
With the exception of Covid related delays our whole ordering and arrival of the furniture has been fantastic. Having not seen the sofas before ordering I was a little nervous but they are so comfortable and we are delighted.
Fantastic product, I cannot recommend highly enough. It is the nicest sofa I have owned, all future sofas will be ordered from Maker&Son!

Not only was the sofa itself perfect, but so was the service, from order to delivery. Despite the COVID crisis Laura was in regular contact and the sofa arrived earlier than we expected.
I truly recommend Maker& Son in every way. I have the most beautiful comfortable sofa.
We have had our song sofa in long pile velvet for a few weeks now and we are so so happy with it. It felt like a big purchase but it’s worth every penny. I don’t think I’ve ever been this relaxed in my life. Would definitely recommend the song sofa it really is the most comfy sofa I have ever sat on.
I ordered this sofa as a surprise for my daughter whilst she was away. Then the pandemic came, during this time I received constant assurance and communication from Matt and his team. They made sure that I was updated every step of the way, there was not one moment when I worried about not receiving my piece.

When my daughter received her sofa she was so elated and needless to say, I don’t think she will be coming out for a while. It’s everything and more. Comfort, quality and cosiness.
Outstanding furniture. We ordered the loveseat and footstool and they are every bit as comfortable as they look. Perfect for movie night.
Customer service was great from start to finish: Matt kept us informed along the way when lockdown caused a delay in the production. They were definitely worth the wait!!
Love our new sofa. Excellent customer service, professional yet warm, personal and thorough. As for the sofa, it's just what we hoped for. A big investment but so thrilled with it. Comfy and stylish and despite its whopping size, modest and understated. We bought a bespoke length of fabric to act as another overlay/throw and it works brilliantly for that.
Brilliant service from start to finish - and we are SO pleased with our sofa and footstool. The idea that we’ve made an investment purchase which will last a lifetime is what appealed to our family but it is absolutely the most comfortable sofa we have ever owned too! Laura was fantastic when we showed up, unannounced - on one very rainy day in February with two children in tow - and asked if we could see the sofas. Our kids were fed and looked after while we chatted about options - it couldn’t have been a better start. We are extremely happy with our purchase - thanks to Laura and everyone in the team.
Maker&Son is rated 4.96 based on 91 reviews