Maker&Son Reviews

Maker&Son 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Lily Ildarkhanova
Maker&Son 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Keith Bridges
We absolutely loved working with Maker & Son, customer service was fantastic. We purchased a Song Sofa, Song chair and Song stool in a moonstone linen. The linen fabric is of outstanding quality - it is soft, durable and beautiful. The sofa, chair and a stool are super cushiony and comfy, you wouldn't want to leave them. It's the comfiest sofa I've experienced. Maker & Son family business is driven by great values, you can tell that they put their soul into it and great effort. Even their marketing videos are special, accompanied by music of Chopin and Debussy. You know that the furniture will be a top class. Highly recommended! Lily & Joni x
Maker&Son 5 star review on 23rd March 2021 Maker&Son 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Hi there Lily & Joni. We're so so pleased that our values have been so evident to you throughout your journey with us. Our passion and commitment really is at the heart of all we do, regardless of the department. From all of us here we wish you the absolute best, and trust you'll enjoy your furniture for years to come!
Our relationship with the person from Makers&Son is phenomenal, as is the sofa we took so long to decide on. Delivery was faultless too. I am now spending more time chilling out on my gorgeous new sofa.
Wow what a lovely message, thanks Eva! So pleased the sofa is exactly as you hoped, choosing the right one is very correctly, a careful process. Please do let us know if we can be of any more help to you.
We have had an excellent experience dealing with Maker and Son. Philip is very attentive and reliable, very easy to deal with. The furniture is of a very high standard and we are enjoying the sofas more and more each day...
So glad to hear your experience when speaking with Philip was such a positive one! Please do let us know if you think we can be of any more help!
If you are invited to join a Members only club, you expect the chairs to be comfortable and this sums up how I feel about the Maker&Son experience. From the visit from the"room in the van" to the reality of the furniture in your home, its a special experience and relationship. Membership is expensive but the quality can't be questioned and the service from the staff has been delightful. When you dial the 0800 number it feels as if you are getting through to a family member in a lovely home that you want to go and visit. We were lucky enough to find what we wanted in the NOW section so it was delivered in 10 days. Spend time with the fabrics as its a major decision and be aware that the furniture seems bigger than the dimensions given as the arm cushions hang over. We are really pleased with our decision and the whole experience. Thanks
Maker&Son 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Wow what an exquisite photo of your new furniture with some delightful accompanying decoration. We're all so happy to know this was how you felt when speaking with us, it's exactly how we hope every customer feels: listened to, understood and part of the Maker&Son family.
We settled on Maker & Son for their ethos, warmth and home grown production. As a company, they are streets ahead in terms of customer service, attention to detail and use of natural and sustainable materials. I cannot recommend them highly enough and will almost certainly be buying further items in the future. Thanks to Matt, Laura and Will for their attention to detail and friendly approach. A pleasure to do business with. And oh my word are these sofas comfortable!
This was just lovely to read, thanks so much Sharon. I've passed this on to the team who are so so pleased to know you had such a pleasant buying experience with us.
I ordered from the 'now' collection and took delivery within the very week. It is worth every penny and more, an absolute pleasure. I made the right decision!
Maker&Son 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Hi there Olawande, thanks so much for your review of our Now process, and what an absolutely wonderful picture. Glad to see you and your pooch are enjoying the piece. Please do get back in touch should you have any questions, or any other enquiries.
Absolutely spot on customer service and our sofa is beyond wonderful. We’ve hardly moved from it since it arrived. The whole team down to the delivery crew have been wonderful to deal with and really gone above and beyond to make sure we are happy and the process easy. Worth every since penny.
Thank you so much Hattie for your such kind words. It's so great to know you've had such a positive experience. If you ever have any further questions or requirements please do get back in touch and we'll be happy to help!
Beautiful and comfortable sofa, I bought it online which I have never done with a sofa but wasn’t disappointed. Customer service and delivery were done with thoughtfulness and care and clearly everyone involved has passion for the product and therefore their work. Really very pleased.
Hi there Marie-Anne, We're so pleased your experience with our online experience and that our passion for the brand was so well communicated. We really are passionate about our products and are always happy to help, should you require anything more.
We are so happy with our two sofas, they are ridiculously comfortable. Great individual service would not hesitate in recommending Maker and Son or their products. Loved having the showroom van visit us at home brilliant idea! Only problem is I can’t get anyone off the sofas including the dog!
Maker&Son 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Thanks so much for the kind words and the absolutely gorgeous picture. We hope you enjoy you and your family (and most importantly, your dog 😊) enjoy your sofas for years to come 💕
What a fantastic company! I recently took delivery of my handcrafted 100% linen bed, the last bed I will ever need to buy. The build quality is just astonishing and meticulous right down the alignment of the integrated zips for the bed cover. Furthermore, everything from the comprehensive support team, the advice, the regular updates right the way to delivery, the 'white-glove' installation and the post-delivery support was truly outstanding. These handmade furniture items are well worth the wait from order date to delivery. And did I mention the insurance cover in the event of accidents? A small additional outlay for five years of peace of mind. I can only ever highly recommend Maker&Son. I am a super-happy owner.
Hi there Richard. We are absolutely delighted that you are so pleased with your bed, and thank you for your such kind words. I've been sure to pass your review on to Hannah, Laura & the delivery team who were supporting your enquiry personally. If there is anything else you need from us, or if you have any questions on further care for your bed, please feel free to get back in touch and we would be very happy to help. Many thanks.
It was all perfect, the warmth they brought in from the moment they arrived to the outfits they wore was just amazing! Cleaned up their mess, most comfortable sofa I've ever sat on, and slept on. Worth every penny!! Thank yoh
Hi Jaih, thanks for taking the time to fill out this review - I have relayed this back to the team and we're so pleased you are happy with your purchase and delivery service. If you ever do require anything else, feel free to get back in touch, and if you have any photos of your sofa we'd absolutely love to see it!
Very pleased with our new cushions that perfectly compliment our sumptuous sofa
Thanks so much for the words Julia - feel free to send us a photo as we always love to see how our cushions are paired with the rest of your furniture!
Amazing service! the team could not have been more helpful and supportive over the whole period of choosing and supplying our gorgeous sofa. Our sofa is absolutely fantastic, is made well and so so so comfortable. Maker&Son furniture is definitely worth the expense. Sorry about the picture, we are still decorating
Maker&Son 5 star review on 8th February 2021 Maker&Son 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Thanks so much for the lovely words Victoria - and thanks for including the great photos, your room looks so lovely and cosy. Please let us know if we can be of any more assistance in the coming months.
Amazing service from start to finish and a fantastic product! We’re very happy customers and are now saving up for the matching footstool! X
Thanks so much Shelly! We look forward to helping provide you with a footstall soon!
We love the furniture and it is as comfortable as advertised in fact so comfortable that sometimes we struggle to keep our eyes open and finish our tv episode :) The service was great and everything went better than expected and everyone we have talked with has been professional and friendly. Thank you so much and we hope to enjoy our sofa and sofa chair for years and years to come.
Thanks so much for your kind words Tom - we're so pleased to read that your experience was a positive one! If we can help with anything else at all, we're only a phone call away. - Ollie
It was lovely dealing with the incredibly helpful staff at Maker&Son, who went to such trouble to help me make my choice and to ensure everything about the process of ordering and delivery was perfect. They are such a committed and professional team. The showroom was so worth the visit - and a lovely journey down leafy lanes. After trying the sofas there was no question! I now have the most beautiful Jasper linen sofa, which is an absolute dream. Sinking into those cushions is a daily treat. The quality is amazing. And it looks so elegant and inviting, it graces my sitting room perfectly. I couldn't imagine a better choice.
It was our absolute pleasure to help you source your perfect sofa Gillian, and we're thrilled you had such a positive experience across the whole process. Thanks so much for your review, please reach out to us if you ever have any further questions or requirements - we'd be happy to help. - Ollie
It really is the most comfortable chair ever! Bought the armchair and the foot stool for pie children’s room. Perfect for snuggles, stories and middle of the night feeds!
Love our new sofa, unbelievably comfortable and couldn’t fault the service. I firstly visited the showroom and got a very warm welcome and was encouraged to try all sofas and check out the numerous fabrics. Due to a change in my circumstances I had to look at buying a sofa quickly which I didn’t think Maker and Son could do but I was told to look online at the Now section to see if anything they had in stock was suitable, which I did on the Saturday and by Monday my new sofas were delivered!!
I looked long to find the right furniture but I found the most amazing Love Seats ever. The service ist 💯. Everybody is just over the moon from the design and comfort.
Having owned a wide range of Sofa’s over the years, some being typical high-end retail and some hand made to spec, I have to say there is no question the Maker & Son is the most comfortable sofa I have ever owned. Match this with a very professional service I cannot rate them and their sofa’s highly enough. Washable covers and the option to buy new colours/fabrics make this an ideal investment piece.
Maker&Son is rated 4.96 based on 107 reviews