Make it with words Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Make it with words

Tell us how Make it with words made you happy

"Frame is absolutely fabulous and a beautiful keepsake for my little niece that will be treasured forever. Thank you :) The website advise it would be delivered the next day and wasn’t delivered to the following week that was the only downfall :("
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review and I am so pleased to hear you were happy with your purchase. Having checked your order, it appears the website estimated delivery would be 05 Apr 2019 - 11 Apr 2019, and the item was delivered on 10 April.

The website will always advise a delivery window of 3-4 working days and we always deliver within that time frame. I am sorry if you were expecting it sooner but glad to hear it will be so well appreciated.
"So impressed with the name frame I got. Gorgeous christening gift, Beautifully presented. Can’t believe the price! Thanks so much 😊"
"So happy with the end product. Beautifully presented. My sister was so happy with this stunning keepsake. So professional to deal with. Very happy customer."
"Beautifuly presents frame makes a great gift"
"Gorgeous gift for my godson, parents are delighted and it looks great in his room. Delivery was speedy and frame is top quality. Lovely gift all round."
"The picture was lovely and delivered so quickly. Would buy again"
"Great products and personalised communication and follow up which is such a lovely touch"
"Very pleased with the quality."
"Bought this for my bother and partner for the birth of their beautiful son. Absolutely beautiful and a great keepsake"
"Excellent customer service - there was a mistake with our order and this was dealt with efficiently and pleasantly, and most importantly in time for the event for which the frame was a present. Thank you Make it with Words."
"Beautiful gift & delivered very quickly"
"highly recommend this company very easy to place order and had received my order within 2 days very happy customer"
"Superb customer service. Very fast turnaround and beautifully made print. Would highly, highly recommend."
"Loved this novel gift, recipient also very charmed!"
"I was very happy with both my purchases. They arrived on time and the end product looked amazing. Thank you. I would highly recommend make it with words"
"Excellent, fast service and a beautiful product. Highly recommended!"
"Such a lovely present to receive!!!"
"I received my order by post and was thrilled with it...It is for my grandsons christening gift. It is beautifully boxed and presented..the quality is exceptional and it's just that little bit different than the standard christening gifts.. love it.."
"This is the fifth name frames I have bought for friends and family. Always great quality and always loved. My go-to new baby present."
Make it with words is rated 4.96 based on 429 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access