Make it with words Reviews

of reviewers recommend Make it with words
Read Make it with words Reviews

0035318200882

Tell us how Make it with words made you happy
This is the 6th one of these Name Frames that I have purchased and it won’t be the last. They make a wonderful gift and are very high quality.
Delighted with my abc frame.it arrived before it due and is v.well made.i wud definitely buy from make it with words again
I was very happy with one of the two frames I ordered. I had thought I had asked for the child’s second name on both but it only came on one. Possibly I didn’t enter the details correct on the order. Otherwise lovely and delivered on time.
Excellent quality!
Wonderful product! Wonderful service!
Delighted with the product, excellent quality, beautifully produced and delivered on time! Will definitely use Make it with words again!
Love these unique gifts, beautiful soft colors and gorgeous frames look fabulous on the wall. Service is excellent and quick turn around time is great!
I ordered a boy name frame for my friends baby.i was really impressed!it came in a beautifully presented box.fast delivery.great service!
Very happy with my purchase. Would recommend this company’s products to a friend.
It looks great and in lovely box
Very happy with the quality of the product. The website is very easy to use and delivery was on time. Will order from them again.
Have used Make it with Words for a large number of my friends gifts now. Everyone is always so thrilled with such a personal and unique gift. The quality and turnaround time is always top notch. Would 110% recommend the service and products to others!
Quality of the frame is excellent. I requested the same size frame to match 2 I had already got for my older kids and there was a quick response and no problems. Would highly recommend.
Great service and quality, would highly recommend.
Love my order. Great quality and delivered within 3days!
Just received my abc frame today absolutely stunning gift for my new granddaughter and arrived in a couple of days of ordering will definitely be back
Beautiful gift for my Goddaughter's christening. Prompt service.
Lovely items arrived quickly and as described. Presentation box was fabulous and it even had a ribbon enclosed to dress the box. I ordered a personalised gift for a newly engaged couple and they really liked the gift and the thoughtfulness of it.
Very pleased with frame. It makes a wonderful present.
Quality of the print was very poor and did not reflect the price
Many thanks for taking the time to give a review. I am sorry you were disappointed with your item. We did send a high resolution proof which you were very happy with and all our prints are printed on the highest quality watercolour paper available. The price of all our prints include the work involved in creating each piece individually and getting it just right for each customer which does take a considerable amount of time.
Make it with words is rated 4.95 based on 544 reviews