MAKE International Limited Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend MAKE International Limited
"Great product and great service!"
Susan Bibby
Verified Buyer
"Love the mugs which match my plates and bowls."
Amanda Pickering
Verified Buyer
"Our sofa was smaller than we'd envisaged but is actually very good - well made, beautifully finished, and looks great under the cushions we've dressed it with - thank you!"
Elizabeth Turner
Verified Buyer
"The garlic pot I ordered is beautiful and the service provided excellent."
Anne-Laure DE BROISSIA
Verified Buyer
"I have not received my package"
Hi Anne-Laure,

I am really sorry to hear that your order has not yet been delivered. I shall check the status of your delivery and reply with more details in a private email.

Thomas Mcglashan
Verified Buyer
"Terrible service! After paying for delivery an item hadn’t arrived after 7 working days; therefore I contacted your customer service team and was told my Emmanuelle that it would be sent that day (not sure why it had taken so long to even get it in the post). Two days later it still hadn’t arrived so I emailed Emmanuelle again and asked if it could be sent to my sister-in-law who the item was for (as a Christmas gift) but heard no response. When I called the customer service number the next morning there was an automated message saying MAKE International were now closed for Christmas (assuming the office closed on 20th December) whilst orders were still in-transit or being processed, which is nothing but ridiculous! Will now have to wait until January when they re-open to have this resolved all whilst my sister-in-law is without a present from me!"
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback and I fully understand your frustrations. Following your initial contact your order was dispatched the same day with delivery the following day however it appears there was an error on the couriers behalf regarding the delivery address. I am extremely sorry for this inconvenience and hope you are happy with the discussed solution.

Ella Harvey
Verified Buyer
"Very quick transaction and quick delivery"
Godfrey Fry
Verified Buyer
"The alphabet mug I was sent had a small blemish on the initial which I would have considered a second and would not have picked if I had seen it in a shop. As it is a Christmas present I have wrapped it and put it under the tree, but I am disappointed."
Hello Godfrey,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am really sorry to hear that the alphabet mug you ordered arrived with an imperfection. I shall send you a private email to discuss this matter further.

Laura
"I like the simplicity of the range, how easy it is to navigate the site and to place an order. I received my mugs in good time for Christmas! It was a seamless transaction."
"Quick service, good communications, all good!"
Gail Turnbull
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous well made product, nicely packaged and great service. I will definitely be buying more."
"No confirmation order by email and no news regarding shipping"
"Fantastic products; so beautiful and well finished; very well pcked too! Excellent customer service; thanks to Laura for all her help! Great website too!"
"KBJ has a nerve to go on the TV sprouting the virtue of quality when his own products are second class and faulty. I spent weeks trying to get a decent cake plate and finally gave up. I then ordered the cooked with love plates @£14 a plate to find everyone had scratch marks and was told by customer service they were all like that and they could not provide any plates which were perfect. I also asked about when the design was changed and never received a response. Nor could anyone respond to my enquiry regarding the sink utensil. Finally gave up and will get some plates at £3 a plate from Waitrose which are perfect. KBJ go back to pottery school."
"Cannot fault MAKE. Fantastic service. Would definitely use them again. Extremely happy."
"It was really easy to order from MAKE International Limited; the products were delivered promptly and all arrived in great condition and the cost was reasonable as was delivery charges. Good job! :D"
Ian Cunningham
Verified Buyer
"Great service delivering great products with timely care and support,"
Caroline Reay
Verified Buyer
"Hello , I hope this goes to customer service because I have a query about my order . The first part has been delivered in record time , thank you . But the personalised mug I ordered , the remaining part has not arrived yet , I did get an email on Monday the 20th of November saying my order had been completed, nothing has arrived yet , is there any way I can track this parcel and should I be concerned that it hasn't arrived yet? Thank you"
Hi Caroline,

Thank you for getting in touch. I shall check the status of your bespoke mug order and reply to your email with an update.

Thank you for your kind 4 star rating!

Laura
"My order of bucket mugs was delivered promptly. The packaging was sturdy enough to protect the mugs in transit but not so excessive as to leave me with a load of unrecyclable material to dispose of, which is good. The mugs are of good quality and pleasing design, my only slight quibble is that the KBJ impress on the base is a little blurred whereas on products purchased some years ago it is sharp and legible."
"Mugs brilliant and missing boxes sent next day, thanks."
MAKE International Limited is rated 3.95 based on 20 reviews