MAKE International Limited Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend MAKE International Limited

Tell us how MAKE International Limited made you happy

"Delivery and communication good. ‘Brexshit’ mug fabulous. Suprised the mug was manufactured in China (ironic I know given the subject matter of the mug)"
"A fantastically easy website to order from. We are just new to Make International but love the products, service and fast delivery. Would wholeheartedly recommend. Marianne - Rosie’s Boutique Arbroath"
"Items arrived on time and very well packaged. Excellent service all round. Thank you Make International!"
"Fast efficient service and good quality products. I'm a satisfied customer."
"Nice products and reasonable delivery, better availability than on John Lewis!"
"Was in a panic for Christmas present ordered one day delivered the next fab service"
"Charming NT mugs in beautiful colours, delivered promptly with secure packaging. Very pleased with service. Thank you"
"Excellent products; very prompt delivery and customer service"
"Ordered and received product next day, beautifully and securely wrapped at a very good price"
"Simple ,good colours, classic design."
"The whole process, from setting up the account to receiving our first order, was seamless. We were very impressed at how quickly our first order arrived."
"No complaints , great products , great service. Well done"
"Great product and great service!"
"Love the mugs which match my plates and bowls."
"Our sofa was smaller than we'd envisaged but is actually very good - well made, beautifully finished, and looks great under the cushions we've dressed it with - thank you!"
"The garlic pot I ordered is beautiful and the service provided excellent."
"I have not received my package"
Hi Anne-Laure,

I am really sorry to hear that your order has not yet been delivered. I shall check the status of your delivery and reply with more details in a private email.

Laura
"Terrible service! After paying for delivery an item hadn’t arrived after 7 working days; therefore I contacted your customer service team and was told my Emmanuelle that it would be sent that day (not sure why it had taken so long to even get it in the post). Two days later it still hadn’t arrived so I emailed Emmanuelle again and asked if it could be sent to my sister-in-law who the item was for (as a Christmas gift) but heard no response. When I called the customer service number the next morning there was an automated message saying MAKE International were now closed for Christmas (assuming the office closed on 20th December) whilst orders were still in-transit or being processed, which is nothing but ridiculous! Will now have to wait until January when they re-open to have this resolved all whilst my sister-in-law is without a present from me!"
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback and I fully understand your frustrations. Following your initial contact your order was dispatched the same day with delivery the following day however it appears there was an error on the couriers behalf regarding the delivery address. I am extremely sorry for this inconvenience and hope you are happy with the discussed solution.

Laura
"Very quick transaction and quick delivery"
"The alphabet mug I was sent had a small blemish on the initial which I would have considered a second and would not have picked if I had seen it in a shop. As it is a Christmas present I have wrapped it and put it under the tree, but I am disappointed."
Hello Godfrey,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am really sorry to hear that the alphabet mug you ordered arrived with an imperfection. I shall send you a private email to discuss this matter further.

MAKE International Limited is rated 4.31 based on 32 reviews