MAKE International Limited Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend MAKE International Limited
"Charming NT mugs in beautiful colours, delivered promptly with secure packaging. Very pleased with service. Thank you"
"Excellent products; very prompt delivery and customer service"
"Ordered and received product next day, beautifully and securely wrapped at a very good price"
"Simple ,good colours, classic design."
"The whole process, from setting up the account to receiving our first order, was seamless. We were very impressed at how quickly our first order arrived."
"No complaints , great products , great service. Well done"
"Great product and great service!"
"Love the mugs which match my plates and bowls."
"Our sofa was smaller than we'd envisaged but is actually very good - well made, beautifully finished, and looks great under the cushions we've dressed it with - thank you!"
"The garlic pot I ordered is beautiful and the service provided excellent."
"I have not received my package"
Hi Anne-Laure,

I am really sorry to hear that your order has not yet been delivered. I shall check the status of your delivery and reply with more details in a private email.

Laura
"Terrible service! After paying for delivery an item hadn’t arrived after 7 working days; therefore I contacted your customer service team and was told my Emmanuelle that it would be sent that day (not sure why it had taken so long to even get it in the post). Two days later it still hadn’t arrived so I emailed Emmanuelle again and asked if it could be sent to my sister-in-law who the item was for (as a Christmas gift) but heard no response. When I called the customer service number the next morning there was an automated message saying MAKE International were now closed for Christmas (assuming the office closed on 20th December) whilst orders were still in-transit or being processed, which is nothing but ridiculous! Will now have to wait until January when they re-open to have this resolved all whilst my sister-in-law is without a present from me!"
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback and I fully understand your frustrations. Following your initial contact your order was dispatched the same day with delivery the following day however it appears there was an error on the couriers behalf regarding the delivery address. I am extremely sorry for this inconvenience and hope you are happy with the discussed solution.

Laura
"Very quick transaction and quick delivery"
"The alphabet mug I was sent had a small blemish on the initial which I would have considered a second and would not have picked if I had seen it in a shop. As it is a Christmas present I have wrapped it and put it under the tree, but I am disappointed."
Hello Godfrey,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am really sorry to hear that the alphabet mug you ordered arrived with an imperfection. I shall send you a private email to discuss this matter further.

Laura
"I like the simplicity of the range, how easy it is to navigate the site and to place an order. I received my mugs in good time for Christmas! It was a seamless transaction."
"Quick service, good communications, all good!"
"Fabulous well made product, nicely packaged and great service. I will definitely be buying more."
"No confirmation order by email and no news regarding shipping"
"Fantastic products; so beautiful and well finished; very well pcked too! Excellent customer service; thanks to Laura for all her help! Great website too!"
"KBJ has a nerve to go on the TV sprouting the virtue of quality when his own products are second class and faulty. I spent weeks trying to get a decent cake plate and finally gave up. I then ordered the cooked with love plates @£14 a plate to find everyone had scratch marks and was told by customer service they were all like that and they could not provide any plates which were perfect. I also asked about when the design was changed and never received a response. Nor could anyone respond to my enquiry regarding the sink utensil. Finally gave up and will get some plates at £3 a plate from Waitrose which are perfect. KBJ go back to pottery school."
MAKE International Limited is rated 4.19 based on 26 reviews