Make free calls online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Make free calls online

How would you rate Make free calls online ?

"glad for the service as it has saved me money - premium numbers are not pupported"
"I am able to talk to family across the world pretty whenever I like now as using this service is really free - good service"
"Sometimes i need to call family abroad on their mobile and it can get quite expensive. Was searching google and found makefreecallsonine.com - I must admit I didnt think it was really free at first but definitely no charges to make international calls. Thank you very much"
"Best free calling website, I can make free calls to many countries from makefreecallsonline.com"
"Excellent service and all the calls are really free! I spent most of the day coming back to make more free calls. I did have to wait 10 minutes between calls but overall very happy"
Make free calls online is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews