Make free calls online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Make free calls online

How would you rate Make free calls online?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jamie Gemmell

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Make free calls online in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jamie Gemmell
Unverified Reviewer
"glad for the service as it has saved me money - premium numbers are not pupported"
"I am able to talk to family across the world pretty whenever I like now as using this service is really free - good service"
"Sometimes i need to call family abroad on their mobile and it can get quite expensive. Was searching google and found makefreecallsonine.com - I must admit I didnt think it was really free at first but definitely no charges to make international calls. Thank you very much"
"Best free calling website, I can make free calls to many countries from makefreecallsonline.com"
"Excellent service and all the calls are really free! I spent most of the day coming back to make more free calls. I did have to wait 10 minutes between calls but overall very happy"
Make free calls online is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews