Make a Blind Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Make a Blind

The Printworks10 Otago StreetGlasgow

How would you rate Make a Blind?

Maggie
Verified Reviewer

Very good personal service and the blind I bought is just what I wanted
Unverified Reviewer

Lovely quality blind with great service
Neil Harrison
Verified Buyer

The blinds look incredible in our apartment. They are of the highest quality and the service was fantastic. With so many beautiful designs to choose from and good instructions on how to install, we highly recommend Make a Blind.
Karen Seaber
Unverified Reviewer

They kept me informed throughout the process! The blinds are made beautifully and look stunning in my kitchen diner.
Thank you so much for your review and photo. Your Flip Lemon Slice roman blind is looking amazing in your kitchen.
Verified Buyer

Perfect fit, Great communication and delivery on time
Many thanks
Elisa Toft
Verified Buyer

We ordered a roller blind for our daughter's room and for the spare room, they are both great. Baby's bedroom blind is the one with castles and unicorns and princesses... It is so adorable.
The service and guidance was very good and I will highly recommend them.
Thank you so much Elisa for your review and feedback it is hugely appreciated. We would love to see photos of your blinds in?
L Ashton
Verified Buyer

Excellent, quality materials. Excellent delivery service.
Neill James
Verified Buyer

We are delighted with the design and quality of our kitchen roller blind. Following delivery there was a minor issue which was resolved very quickly and amicably. Make a Blind's customer care is first class.
Claire
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic service, helpful staff and a beautiful design and fit.
Miles Stratton
Verified Buyer

Delighted with our new gorgeous blinds! These are great quality products and the service is excellent with fast, efficient delivery. Staff are professional, friendly and incredibly helpful.
I would thoroughly recommend Make a Blind.
Poul Ulrik Godskesen
Verified Buyer

To early for a review as my order has not been delivered !
When will it be delivered ?

Regards Mr Godskesen
Dear Mr Godskesen, Happy New Year and we wish you all the best for a great 2017. We hope you were pleased with the blind and that it is installed and the room is looking complete? As advised it took slightly longer as we had to make a bespoke print due to the change in production route of the original fabric that hadn't then been altered on our spreadsheet. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. It would be hugely appreciated if you were now happy to alter your review? Best wishes and thanks for your order, Natasha
Anne
Verified Buyer

Great design. Arrived on time. Fitted beautifully. Works well. Perfect service.
Anne HD
Helen Moore
Verified Buyer

We ordered the cityscape London blind for our downstairs WC. It looks fantastic! Great quality, let's light in but good privacy. Love the design. Easy to put up. Great product!!
Joanna
Verified Reviewer

Truly stunning designs and a quick and friendly service. Making me smile every time I look at them. The made to measure service makes them perfect and also so easy to install. Thank you Nm :-)
Lucy Webster
Verified Buyer

It's a stunning design and as its made to measure it was very easy to install. It looks beautiful in our kitchen!
Joseph Conlon
Verified Reviewer

Quick and easy to order. The blinds were a perfect fit and are very good quality. Great service and value for money. Would use again.
Samantha Kirtlan
Verified Buyer

Beautifully made blinds, very good quality. Excellent customer service. Very happy
Helen Camilleri
Verified Buyer

Great choice of fabrics. Easy website to use. Excellent service and blind made and delivered very quickly. Very efficient service with high quality goods. Would recommend
Ann Holmes-Drewry
Verified Buyer

The blind looks great. Arrived on time and went up easily. Very smart
Diane Bulloch
Verified Buyer

I ordered my blind and was delighted that it arrived within a week. It's exactly as I expected and I've now booked a fitter, whom I also found on the website, which has made the whole process from order to installation easy and straightforward.
Make a Blind is rated 4.90 based on 20 reviews