Make a Blind Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Make a Blind

The Printworks10 Otago StreetGlasgow

How would you rate Make a Blind?

"Prompt service, answered queries in a helpful way"
Denise Irving
Verified Buyer
"Very professional ptesentation of my samples. Hope to make a purchase soon."
"There was an issue with the manufacturing of my initial order of a roller blind, which was not spotted before despatch. Having emailed the company to explain the problem, they dealt with it straight away and remade the blind without any quibble. Very impressed with their customer service, l would use them again."
"Very good personal service and the blind I bought is just what I wanted"
"Lovely quality blind with great service"
Neil Harrison
Verified Buyer
"The blinds look incredible in our apartment. They are of the highest quality and the service was fantastic. With so many beautiful designs to choose from and good instructions on how to install, we highly recommend Make a Blind."
"They kept me informed throughout the process! The blinds are made beautifully and look stunning in my kitchen diner."
Thank you so much for your review and photo. Your Flip Lemon Slice roman blind is looking amazing in your kitchen.
"Perfect fit, Great communication and delivery on time Many thanks"
Elisa Toft
Verified Buyer
"We ordered a roller blind for our daughter's room and for the spare room, they are both great. Baby's bedroom blind is the one with castles and unicorns and princesses... It is so adorable. The service and guidance was very good and I will highly recommend them."
Thank you so much Elisa for your review and feedback it is hugely appreciated. We would love to see photos of your blinds in?
"Excellent, quality materials. Excellent delivery service."
Neill James
Verified Buyer
"We are delighted with the design and quality of our kitchen roller blind. Following delivery there was a minor issue which was resolved very quickly and amicably. Make a Blind's customer care is first class."
"Fantastic service, helpful staff and a beautiful design and fit."
Miles Stratton
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with our new gorgeous blinds! These are great quality products and the service is excellent with fast, efficient delivery. Staff are professional, friendly and incredibly helpful. I would thoroughly recommend Make a Blind."
Poul Ulrik Godskesen
Verified Buyer
"To early for a review as my order has not been delivered ! When will it be delivered ? Regards Mr Godskesen"
Dear Mr Godskesen, Happy New Year and we wish you all the best for a great 2017. We hope you were pleased with the blind and that it is installed and the room is looking complete? As advised it took slightly longer as we had to make a bespoke print due to the change in production route of the original fabric that hadn't then been altered on our spreadsheet. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. It would be hugely appreciated if you were now happy to alter your review? Best wishes and thanks for your order, Natasha
"Great design. Arrived on time. Fitted beautifully. Works well. Perfect service. Anne HD"
Helen Moore
Verified Buyer
"We ordered the cityscape London blind for our downstairs WC. It looks fantastic! Great quality, let's light in but good privacy. Love the design. Easy to put up. Great product!!"
"Truly stunning designs and a quick and friendly service. Making me smile every time I look at them. The made to measure service makes them perfect and also so easy to install. Thank you Nm :-)"
Lucy Webster
Verified Buyer
"It's a stunning design and as its made to measure it was very easy to install. It looks beautiful in our kitchen!"
Joseph Conlon
Verified Reviewer
"Quick and easy to order. The blinds were a perfect fit and are very good quality. Great service and value for money. Would use again."
Samantha Kirtlan
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully made blinds, very good quality. Excellent customer service. Very happy"
Make a Blind is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews