Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars
Read Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

About Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars:

Executive transfers between London Airports and all UK destinations.

BOOK & PAY ONLINE OR TELEPHONE

Info@MajesticTaxis.com
www.majestictaxis.com
UK: 0207 1276 550
International: +44 207 1276 550

Tell us how Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars made you happy
Excellent and reliable. I arranged a greet and meet booking at short notice. I received excellent service.
Could not fault my experience. The driver was friendly and professional and arrived promptly. Most definitely will use again. Thanks very much for a great service
Driver arrived on time, he helped me with my luggage into a clean and tidy car. The journey home was extremely peaceful and comfortable. A very kind and considerate driver.
always an excellent service. 100% of time drivers arrived on or before time. Happy to use the service again in the future.
Our driver was great. Knew we were tired and let us rest. He was a careful driver. Picked us up on time at the correct location and dropped us off at the correct location. Very polite and helped with bags.
Excellent service provided. The driver was on time, drove safely, and was super polite. Would not hesitate to recommend Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Drive Cars. I will be using them when I visit London next.
Driver was on time and polite.
I have been using Majestic for years after a recommendation from a colleague and will continue to do so.
A very comfortable transfer after a long flight. I really could not handle the train after a 13 hour flight.
Booked a return transfer between Heathrow and Oxford. Driver arrived on time and drove safely. Car was clean an comfortable.
Have been using Majestic for several years and I am very happy with the service received.
Perfect - everything worked out as planned.
Excellent
This service was great. At a very reasonable price(cheaper than the cost of public transportation for two) a friendly face and totally reliable. Driver met us promptly and whisked us away to our hotel. We definitely recommend this service.
We used this service for airport pick up and drop off, the drivers were both on time and dressed well, and the cars were in great condition. It was a stress free experience, and I would highly recommend this service!
We used them regularly - to and from the airport. Always great drivers with nice clean vehicles. Usually early and always helpful with our luggage and drive safely!
Great service! Much better than dragging luggage around on a train. The cost was only slightly more than a train with two of us together. A very cost effective and relaxed way of travelling door to door and stress free.
Majestic came recommended to us by friends living in London. We needed a transfer from Heathrow to our hotel in Southampton and then back from the cruise terminal back to Heathrow.

Everything worked out amazingly well, drivers were on time on both occasions and we were met exactly where we were told by the company. The service cost works out only slightly more that public transport but the time saving / hassle is well worth it! The cruise company would have charged us the same in a shared bus as Majestic did for a private, no hassle transfer!
My husband and I have been using Majestic for our airport transfers for many years. We both travel a lot for business so the reliability Majestic offer is really appreciated. The drivers all ways drive safely and are helpful with luggage etc.
Used them from Heathrow to hotel and then back again. Both times we got excellent service: clean car and on time. Nothing to complain about and a very reasonable fare to boot. Highly recommended.
Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars is rated 4.97 based on 686 reviews