Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

5.0
Based on 688 reviews
Read Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

About Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars:

Executive transfers between London Airports and all UK destinations.

BOOK & PAY ONLINE OR TELEPHONE

Info@MajesticTaxis.com
www.majestictaxis.com
UK: 0207 1276 550
International: +44 207 1276 550

Tell us how Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars made you happy
The driver was very kind, the car was impeccable, would highly recommend them
Spot on service recommend to anyone going from Heathrow to Birmingham.
Excellent service, on time, smooth and easy. Very relaxed way to get from your front door right to airport departures.
Just arrived in Dover for tomorrows cruise. I could not have picked a better company for their journey, very clean car, excellent & polite driver & on time pick up. The phone number is in my book & will be the first I ring when booking another journey.
drive was at my place before the requested time and the journey to the Heathrow airport was a pleasant one (even with huge traffic). Service value for money
Very good service, on time collection and drop off, very reasonably priced for the journey we took.
Perfectly happy customer. Easy to make online booking, get confirmation and on time arrival for pickup. I have no reservation to recommend this company,
Excellent service. Friendly, helpful driver; quality car; good price; smooth journey. Thanks
Perfect service between Heathrow and Southampton cruise terminal. Drivers were safe and polite.
I will always use their services whenever I am in London.
Use regularly between Heathrow and Newbury. Always arrive early. Friendly drivers, easy to use website and a good range of vehicles. Recommend.
I’ve been using Majestic for years and they are always faultless. Drivers are always on time and keep in contact. Highly recommend!
Very courteous and helpful with great communication. The car and driver perfect.
Absolutely perfect! On time, very gentle driver, clean car. I will book with them again.
We could not be more impressed! Our driver was extremely professional, courteous, and very safe. He picked us up early upon seeing that our flight was early, and even waited to make sure that we were able to access our Air B&B accommodation.
Driver was there waiting for us and got us to our location safely and even helped get our luggage to the door. Would recommend.
Excellent transfer. I was met at arrivals within a few minutes of clearing security and the journey was quick and pleasant.
I booked in advance from my home country, and the driver was waiting for me as promised, with a sign with my name. The car was clean, the driver was professional and friendly, and we had a great conversation on the journey.
Car arrived on time, driver pleasant, car clean and comfortable, I arrived at my destination on time. Ideal—thank you very much.
Very prompt for collection, excellent service by my driver. Will definitely use again and would recommend
Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars is rated 5.0 based on 688 reviews