Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars
Read Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

About Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars:

Executive transfers between London Airports and all UK destinations.

BOOK & PAY ONLINE OR TELEPHONE

Info@MajesticTaxis.com
UK: 0207 1276 550
International: +44 207 1276 550

I booked in advance from my home country, and the driver was waiting for me as promised, with a sign with my name. The car was clean, the driver was professional and friendly, and we had a great conversation on the journey.
Car arrived on time, driver pleasant, car clean and comfortable, I arrived at my destination on time. Ideal—thank you very much.
Very prompt for collection, excellent service by my driver. Will definitely use again and would recommend
Excellent service. Great car. Arrived early. Offered a drink of water. Attentive and helpful with luggage.
Driver was there 5 minutes early, helped with our luggage and was very polite. The vehicle was driven professionally and arrived at our destination relaxed.
Excellent and reliable. I arranged a greet and meet booking at short notice. I received excellent service.
Could not fault my experience. The driver was friendly and professional and arrived promptly. Most definitely will use again. Thanks very much for a great service
Driver arrived on time, he helped me with my luggage into a clean and tidy car. The journey home was extremely peaceful and comfortable. A very kind and considerate driver.
always an excellent service. 100% of time drivers arrived on or before time. Happy to use the service again in the future.
Our driver was great. Knew we were tired and let us rest. He was a careful driver. Picked us up on time at the correct location and dropped us off at the correct location. Very polite and helped with bags.
Excellent service provided. The driver was on time, drove safely, and was super polite. Would not hesitate to recommend Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Drive Cars. I will be using them when I visit London next.
Driver was on time and polite.
I have been using Majestic for years after a recommendation from a colleague and will continue to do so.
A very comfortable transfer after a long flight. I really could not handle the train after a 13 hour flight.
Booked a return transfer between Heathrow and Oxford. Driver arrived on time and drove safely. Car was clean an comfortable.
Have been using Majestic for several years and I am very happy with the service received.
Perfect - everything worked out as planned.
Excellent
This service was great. At a very reasonable price(cheaper than the cost of public transportation for two) a friendly face and totally reliable. Driver met us promptly and whisked us away to our hotel. We definitely recommend this service.
We used this service for airport pick up and drop off, the drivers were both on time and dressed well, and the cars were in great condition. It was a stress free experience, and I would highly recommend this service!
Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars is rated 4.97 based on 631 reviews