Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars

About Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars: Executive transfers between London Airports and all UK destinations.

BOOK & PAY ONLINE OR TELEPHONE

Info@MajesticTaxis.com
UK: 0207 1276 550
International: +44 207 1276 550

"My daughter and I traveled from Swansea to Heathrow Airport. It was a long ride but Majestic Taxi made is so much easier. We had a chauffeur driven car and the Mercedes was such a comfortable ride and the chauffeur was so kind and made sure we were comfortable. I would definitely use this company again."
"We had a brilliant experience with Majestic. The driver was excellent, he knew exactly where we were going and hat there was nowhere to drop us ff but he had thought of an alternative. We were very impressed. He journey was sooth, safe and in a spotlessly clean car"
"We Were very satisfied of Your service, thank you,"
"The confirmation and pick-up communication from Majestic was detailed and clear. When we entered the arrival hall, our driver was waiting for us exactly where we expected with an iPad sign which was easy to read. Our driver offered us time to grab a bite or visit an ATM before leaving. The driver took our baggage to the car and loaded it for us. The driver was excellent. We felt completely safe with him at the wheel. He was willing to engage in conversation when we included him. The driver was completely professional, yet friendly. We would recommend Majestic's service and will certainly plan to use their service again when we need a driver."
"Excellent service!!!!!!!"
"We had an excellent service from this company. Despite the more than an hour delay in our flight, the polite driver was expecting us at the arrival meeting point right on time. Despite the dreadful weather, we were driven comfortably and safely right to the door of our hotel in Bath from Heathrow at a very reasonable price. We would highly recommend their services!"
"We were so pleased with the courtesy and professionalism of the driver. Will recommend them to all our fiends."
"Their level of communication is excellent, along with reliability and pricing. Have already recommended them to others!"
"Excellent service. Driver Cameron was at Heathrow on time and was outstanding in every thing he did. I will.always use your service any time I am in London."
"Thank you for the excellent service and hospitality during the drive. Your service is excellent - reliable, on-time, comfortable and convenient! This is the second time we have used this service and we would definitely rely on it again, if needed!"
"I used Majestic for a ride between Heathrow and the South Hampton cruise port. Everything worked perfectly. I appreciate their reliability."
"Very helpful and polite,excellent service would recommend it"
"Wonderful service from Heathrow to Oxford and a week later, the return trip. Very friendly and helpful drivers. Absolutely hassle free transfers and I believe, for the convenience, a very reasonable price. No hesitation in recommending Majestic!"
"Picked us up at our front door and took us to departures at Gatwick airport, excellent service, really good polite driver, made our journey so easy, have just booked them again!"
"I have been a happy customer for many years. Friendly drivers, comfortable cars and reliable service."
"Consistently superb, and highly professional, service."
"The driver was at airport to meet us on time. Comfortable cars and drivers who were very helpful and friendly."
"The driver was courteous and timely. The car was comfortable and clean. We received a text telling us he was waiting too."
"My family and I have been using Majestic since we moved to London 7 years ago. The drivers are friendly and cars comfortable. Probably cheaper options available but we would rather pay the extra 5 or 10 pounds and know we will be getting a first class service."
"friendly, efficient, professional. definitely recommend"
Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars is rated 4.96 based on 410 reviews