Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars

About Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars: Executive transfers between London Airports and all UK destinations.

BOOK & PAY ONLINE OR TELEPHONE

Info@MajesticTaxis.com
UK: 0207 1276 550
International: +44 207 1276 550

company-profile.Click_here
"I will recommend this company, good customer services, clean cars and professional drivers. On time for an airport trip and easy to find the driver at the meeting point."
"Our driver was waiting on us with our name on a sign in the arrivals terminal exactly where we were told he would be. The drive to our hotel was comfortable and we felt safe.."
"Fantastic service, friendly staff would highly recommend this company . Very good airport service."
"Very professional service from pickup to drop off my driver was very informative and had a nice personality I would recommend your company to fellow travellers no problem"
"Car was extremely clean and comfortable. Driver was very polite and on time for a 4:30am pick up in winter. Booking was easy and efficient, the price is reasonable- I recommend their service to everyone!"
"On time, great drivers, informative on the trip in from the airport, safe drivers. Highly recommend Majestic for your transfer needs."
"Used them from Heathrow to hotel and then back again. Both times we got excellent service: clean car and on time. Nothing to complain about and a very reasonable fare to boot. Highly recommended."
"Fulfilled every promise. Communication was excellent, the drivers were punctual for both journeys and the cost is reasonable"
"Great service from a great team , Cost is very reasonable and the drivers are punctual, and very friendly , Highly recommend for long journeys where a train would just take too long and cost difference is minimal."
"Flawless pick up and transfer to Heathrow. Excellent car and wonderful driver. Would recommend without hesitation"
"The driver monitored the flight and met me on time at the airport. In fact he was early. Got to car quickly and he had me safely at my destination on time. Will definitely use them again and recommend them."
"The driver arrived ahead of time, the car clean and neat. Very professional."
"Well done: excellent and courteous driver, good conversation, delivered to my hotel without any hassle."
"From pick up too drop off driver made us feel at ease not having the stress off will they be on time is taken away with this company"
"The driver was on time, clean vehicle and very friendly."
"Great service, car on time driver friendly and chatty got to destination on time and return pick up was a breeze. Also, really good prices, what's not to like?"
"I can highly recommend this taxi firm. The driver was there ahead of time. He was very interesting to talk to. Overall excellent!!"
"Perfect."
"Excellent service , nice to know there is a car waiting after such a long flight from Australia and to be dropped off at my hotel."
"My driver was on time, he was very nice and helped me with my luggage. I have nothing to say but good things about my experience. I highly recommend this company's services."
Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars is rated 4.97 based on 572 reviews