Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars

About Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars: Executive transfers between London Airports and all UK destinations.

BOOK & PAY ONLINE OR TELEPHONE

Info@MajesticTaxis.com
UK: 0207 1276 550
International: +44 207 1276 550

"Perfect, very well organised. The driver was very polite and professional. Definitely would recommend to everyone who wants to travel from Heathrow to Oxford"
"perfect time keeping , service and drivers are very helpful, totally recommended"
"Great service always use it when in London"
"Excellent service!"
"The driver, Phil, was on time. The journey was smooth. Phil was kind enough to help out with my luggage. And thank you for accepting the booking although it was made a day before the trip."
"efficient pickup from Heathrow and driven to oxford without any issue."
"Comfortable vehicle and reliable service."
"Perfect."
"I've used Majestic taxis twice to travel from Heathrow to Oxford. I've found them extremely reliable, their cars very comfortable and the chauffeur driver polite, friendly and helpful. I will definitely use them again."
"What I am looking for in a car company is reliability, safe driver and a clean car to take me to my destination. On all of these accounts Majestic Taxis came up to the plate and delivered."
"A comfortable and reliable service I would certainly use again."
"A recent trip booking from Hearth Airport to Coventry is reliable. We will use Majestic Taxi service again. Regards, Vicky from Singapore"
"Friendly driver and a clean, comfortable car."
"Very Good."
"Professional service. In the outward travel the driver was waiting us in the arrival lobby, with a paper in the hands showing our name. He took us to the apartment safely, driving slowly and in a comfortable manner. In the inward travel it happened to be the same driver, who went up to our apartment, waiting for us while packing the baggage and took us to the airport, finding also a secondary route , avoiding the terrible traffic at 5 pm o'clock. We found the cost of the service slightly lower than the cost of train+ metro for two persons."
"Excellent."
"Excellent service! Always professional and courteous. I have recommended them to fellow Boeing workmates."
"Very good service and very punctual."
"After a 15 hour journey with my wife and 2 year old son, the driver was waiting for us in arrivals as planned. As we had a lot of baggage, the driver and airport porter quickly packed everything and we were on our way. The driver was really polite and genuine and could tell we were all extremely tired, so focused on the job at hand. I highly recommend Majestic Taxis to anyone looking for a similar service."
"My mother was very satisfied."
Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars is rated 4.96 based on 410 reviews