Majestic Linens Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Majestic Linens

How would you rate Majestic Linens ?

"I specified that the parcel(s) should be delivered to a Devon address. Instead they arrived on my doorstep in Aberdeen. You will agree that this is several hundred miles off course! I now have the problem of getting them to Devon... So, I have not yet seen the linen as I don't want to open the parcels until I have this sorted out."
"I have never conducted such an appalling transaction online. My order didn't arrive after ten days so I rang. The person I spoke to said they would find out what had happened and call me back. They never did. I called again. I was told the parcel had been sent to the wrong place and would be sent to me as soon as they got it back. It never arrived, I sent many emails, a number of which were never replied to asking for my goods or my money back and finally was told I would be refunded and my goods would be sent to me as an apology. It is now one month exactly and although I finally got my refund I have never had the goods, despite last week telling them I would post a bad review if they did not send them within seven days! I will tell anyone never to use this company. They have many positive reviews but if there is a problem they seem completely unable to deal with it. Very, very disappointed."
"Just a tad disappointed. Not a bad item and certainly at a very good price but just as little less than I'd hoped for. Hey Ho."
Majestic Linens is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews