Majestic Wine Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Majestic Wine

How would you rate Majestic Wine ?

"It is quite upsetting for me to write a critical review but this was my very last say towards my concerns with Majestic wine as I tried to resolve this with what they call "The customer happiness team" but certainly not happy enough to provide an efficient customer service. My order was cancelled without notification, money was put on hold on my account, and when I ring the customer service to express my concerns, I was told that the manager will ring me back to find that this manager never bothered to call me. It's a shame really because companies which are run this way feel so comfortable at present due to high volume of customers not realising that it's not about volume but it's about loyalty which can secure a future in any business. So many companies are going into admin because of internal issues but employees with no passion about the job disregard this until it results in them loosing their job but then they have the cheek to blame the company for not doing well not realising that they make the company, yes, people make or break a business but I guess I can only express my experience, whether you take it on board or not that's your choice."
"Their staff are excellent, service always consistently good and they deliver most times on the same day as you order FOC"
"Visited Majestic Wine in Calais on 28th November 2017 - fantastic service and great prices. We ordered online in advance to take advantage of the discounts available. If in Calais be sure to visit these guys (10 mins from the Eurotunnel)"
"Good choice of wines and very good customer service. On the very rare occasion I have had to return a 'corked' bordeaux red, there has been a no quibble echange or refund, as appropriate."
"Superb range of interesting wines, at excellent prices - and it is a pleasure to chat to the enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff..."
"Very easy and a great selection, just wish the delivery wasn't so expensive as I use the website for gifts!"
"Excellent wines at good prices"
"Good service"
"Matt and his team are knowledgeable and friendly. They remember our preferences and offer personal service even though we may not be most frequent of shoppers."
Majestic Wine is rated 4.44 based on 9 reviews