maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
Very quick service, fast delivery. Item arrived as described by seller. Would use again.
Order arrived very quickly, two working days after ordering with the standard free delivery option. One of the items had a manufacturing fault. I emailed to request an exchange, which was dealt with the same day and I received the replacement a couple of days later. Excellent customer service!
prompt service, very nice item
Am very pleased with product, and arrived safely at the address I sent to. Great Company to buy from.
Having checked prices elsewhere I found the jellycat dog and book for my grandson for a reasonable price as it was on sale at maisonwhite.co.uk. Speedy delivery, and very happy with my purchase.
All good , no problem , efficient purchase !
Brilliant service and quick service
Delivery fast than I expected.
maisonwhite.co.uk 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Very happy with my purchase of three bashful bunnies small, medium and large all of good quality. Ordering procedure and delivery was excellent from start to finish.
Always prompt and well priced 😊 Great service thank you.
Pleased with easy to order, quick delivery and the response I received when contacted with a question.
First class service - cushions were as good as I imagined!
good price, quick delivery
Delighted with my purchase. Easy to order and fast delivery
Beautiful watch, absolutely loved by the recipient. I cannot fault the service. The item ordered arrived much sooner than I had thought it would and was really securely wrapped - No chance of a breakage. Thank you Maison White, I will definitely shop with you again and absolutely recommend you to others
Very pleased with how quick I received my item. Well packaged too.
Super quick delivery thank you - a bonus that I also saved myself £50 instead of going direct to the manufacturer - so chuffed that I spent another £48.00 - defo tecommend
Easy to order and quick delivery
I ordered a gift to be delivered elsewhere and albeit I thought the gift packaging was a bit pricey, the customer service provided way outweighed that.......not only was the item shipped the same day but I contacted customer services by email as I was concerned the gift wouldn't have been packaged in the gift box and the invoice would be in the box.......i had an almost instant reply, with a very personal response.......there was back and forward chat that was simply amazing and so thoughtful and kind. I wouldn't hesitate to order from here!
Lovely large bag however was the wrong colour for my pram. Well made, and lovely bee items inside and lining. Dark green colour outside.
maisonwhite.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 4,117 reviews