maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend maisonwhite.co.uk
Read maisonwhite.co.uk Reviews

About maisonwhite.co.uk:

Maisonwhite.co.uk were established in 2011 operating from their retail shop in Colchester, Essex. They have recently relocated their store to Benson in Oxfordshire where they sell a fabulous range of fine homeware and gifts, including soft toys from key brands such as Jellycat where they stock a growing range of loveable childrens toys. Other key brands for the home include Parlane, Voyage Maison and Dora Designs, as well as leading brand candles and diffusers. They have become a key ecommerce retailer selling their gifts all over the world to thousands of happy customers.

contact@maisonwhite.co.uk

Tell us how maisonwhite.co.uk made you happy
Chose bedding. Maison white had the best online price and delivered the items quickly.
It’s not your fault, but I haven’t received the item. Royal Mail delivered it to a completely different address and a complaint has been raised. In the meantime, it’s my little girl’s birthday without one of the gifts she’s asked for.
Hi Dave Thanks for your negative review about us, it is a shame to receive - especially when as you even say its not our fault. Given the opportunity, we would have happily helped you had we known about the fault that the Royal Mail post person had made. Thanks Maison White
The Baby Sloth Nightlight is my first experience of Maison White. It has far exceeded my expectations. Very well made, carefully painted and a pleasure to hold. The fact that it can be powered by batteries (as well as plugged in) makes it even more versatile for my granddaughter. She hasn't seen it yet, but I know she'll be delighted - it is so appealing. The buying process was straightforward & delivery rapid. What more could any customer wish for?! Very many thanks ...
Quick and simple purchase journey - good price for great product!
Very fast shipping and a great price :)
Absolutely gorgeous
Excellent price on lively Orla Keily bedding. delivered quickly.
Lovely quality curtains
Easy to use with speedy service
Brilliant item
Excellent from purchasing to delivery
I contacted Maison White after seeing a pair of metal angel wings on their website that I had been trying to source for years, since I saw a pair elsewhere. It was unclear about the stock situation on the website so I emailed them about whether they had them before I ordered them. I had two replies almost immediately confirming they had one pair in stock. I went straight online and ordered them. They came two days later and are beautiful. Very impressed with the service, value for money and prompt delivery.
just recieved an email to review when I have 1. still not received my item and 2 not heard back from customer service
A bit harsh leaving a 1 star review, you can see your order was dispatched same day and although their seems to be some issue with Royal Mail, it is hardly our fault and we are still within the given time period for delivery. I am sorry we did not respond to your email as promptly as you would have liked but we were waiting for an update from Royal Mail (they do take their time), again sorry we did not acknowledge your email and have dissappointed you so much.
The picture shows 2 hedgehogs - but the shop only has 1 for sale. I have asked for techical help with the product (it has a USB input, but I'm unsure if it re-chargeable as you might expect...) but did not get any answer - such a simple question !
Hi Steve Thanks for your review. We did reply to your email, to let you know that we had to refer this to the manufacturer. We have now had a response and have sent you the information. Unfortunately this took a couple of days to obtain and I am sorry you did not receive a swifter conclusion. “ The batteries are not rechargeable- you can power by the batteries or the USB cable.” I hope this helps Thanks Elise
Fabulous curtains and prompt delivery, thank you.
Item wrapped well and quickly dispatched. Thank you.
Perfect items, fast delivery - all round a great purchase, thank you very much.
Straightforward purchase of a gift for baby. The item was a good price and the order promptly dispatched, delivered within 48hrs. Very happy thank-you
Perfect condition Fuddle Wuddle and excellent service.
Goods arrived on time as stated will defo uae again
maisonwhite.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 4,121 reviews