Maisie’s Clothing, Kent Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Maisie’s Clothing, Kent

87 Nettle Way, Minster on Sea, Sheerness ME12 3GJ, UK

Tell us how Maisie’s Clothing, Kent made you happy

"On my Volvo, someone smashed my door mirror. Having tried to source a replacement glass mirror locally only to find the stockist only had stick on ones (neither of the 2 provided were the right size!!) I tried eBay who not only had the mirror glass, the one I bought had the backing to slot onto the unit.` Excellent purchase!!"
Are you Maisie’s Clothing, Kent? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Shipping efficiency to Zambia most don't send to Zambia."
"Everything is very reasonably priced and the service was fantastic"
"Great website for most of your needs"
"amazing deals and easy to use, plus you can earn nectar points!"
"They gave you a good selection of products and prices, and delivery was good."
"They are very much helpful and they give me all information about the things which item I am going to purchase."
"Item came as described and nicely packed. Recommended!"
"Made a bespoke bag for me to match my outfit. Amazing quality and great service. Thank you."
"great delivrriy system"
"Easily able to find the phone case what i needed. Came way before expected delivery date too."
"They are really doing a wonderful job and they have a really good range of products."
"My items where delivered quick & free of charge"
"Sub standard service and very poor delivery. Closed my account and will stick with Amazon UK in the future."
"I've been doing business with them for 12 years now and they're getting better all the time."
Maisie’s Clothing, Kent is rated 4.47 based on 15 reviews